CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After T Googled about Switches/location, did she retrieve it and put it back in the house?

Was it there all along? Where?
This statement was made by DA Michael Allen about 10 minutes ago, "The Nintendo switch was found later in the house." That was all he said, he did not state where it was found.

I look forward to testimony about her Google searches.

Bethel is now testifying about how Stauch on several different occasions declined to come to the El Paso County Sheriff's Office to partake in an interview, coming up up with several different reasons why she couldn't.

"I'm not going in to talk to you without an attorney," Stauch told Bethel in a recorded facetime call. Bethel at one point asks Stauch where she is, and Stauch declines to tell her.

What IS remarkable is, after the destruction of life she committed, she's STILL concerned SOLELY about herself.

And that IMO is the one constant in the make-up of T.

100% self-absorbed.

JMO

Witness talking on the stand now. Says LS was angry at her, didn't know why. That LS resisted giving information to help find Gannon. Rhythmic background noises sounded to witness like windscreen wipers on a car.

More text messages throughout the night, all focussed around LS, witness reiterated and refocussed back on Gannon.

Then LS came up with story that 'she couldn't say around AS' that he would 'be mad and become violent'.

Talking about how weird it was that LS was completely focussed on her own wellbeing etc. not on the child.

Said Gannon had blood on him from cuts. Described burns. Said she did not hurt Gannon. Said this denial was suspicious because it kind of came from nowhere (paraphrasing a lot, sorry).

Didn't show for 10am appointment, claimed she couldn't come in because her daughter was being stalked and she was receiving death threats. No evidence of either. Came in finally at noon.

Interview tape presented. No objection. Four hours, 19mins, 46secs long.

Beginning now. Lunch break at usual time.

In regards to LS claiming she was getting "death threats", that is actually somewhat true. I say "somewhat" because there were people on some of the FB groups at the time (who they were, is anyone's guess, likely her in at least a few of the groups) saying some pretty awful things about her. I don't recally any specific "death threats" but there were definitely violent things being said. I know lots of us were reading there and there so maybe someone else recalls more accurately?

https://twitter.com/AshleyPorteeyo

When asked what Letecia’s demeanor was like during the interview, Bethel said, “She was calm and collected.” She also added that Letecia’s personality was consistent throughout.

Bethel said she spoke to Letecia several times on January 28, through text message, phone call, and FaceTime. She said Letecia declined to show up for an interview because she said her stomach was hurting.

We also heard audio from a FaceTime from around 10 p.m. on January 28 between Bethel and Letecia. Letecia was mad because she said her daughter, Harley, was left at the Stauch home by herself while detectives were there. Letecia asked, “she can’t go get food or go get coffee?”

On the FaceTime, Bethel continued asking about information or updates so she could find Gannon. Letecia said, “Why are you asking me this? You keep asking me this over and over and over… I’m not going to talk to you without an attorney, when I already talked to you earlier.”

In regards to LS claiming she was getting "death threats", that is actually somewhat true. I say "somewhat" because there were people on some of the FB groups at the time (who they were, is anyone's guess, likely her in at least a few of the groups) saying some pretty awful things about her. I don't recally any specific "death threats" but there were definitely violent things being said. I know lots of us were reading there and there so maybe someone else recalls more accurately?
I believe it - people will be downright nasty in private messages. I assume they just mean no credible threats. I've had death threats on FB and I've never been accused of child murder.

Bethel described the interaction saying, “She was angry with me… I’m not sure exactly why she was angry with me, but she was angry with me.” Bethel said many of the text messages from Letecia were focused on her, and not on helping find Gannon.

Interview room is the gentle kind, with sofas and carpet, not hard chairs and table.

They're patting LS down first. Checking her purse.

The prosecution has stated they are playing the dead time while she's waiting for the detectives to enter because of relevance to mental health issues.

They enter, offer her food and drink.

They're asking LS where she parked, what her car looks like for 'parking validation'.

Detective lays out that she is there voluntarily, that she can leave when she likes, that she can have bathroom breaks, she just needs to ask.

LS wants to know if the video stays within the police or is released publicly.

Detective Mirandas her, LS replies appropriately, signs form where appropriate, agrees to continue.

Bethel testified saying Letecia said something bad happened to her and she couldn’t tell detectives while Al was around. She said Letecia also said the family was getting death threats.

Bethel said she set up an in-person interview with Letecia at 10 a.m. the next day, but Letecia was late and didn’t show up until noon.

https://twitter.com/AshleyPorteeyo

When asked what Letecia’s demeanor was like during the interview, Bethel said, “She was calm and collected.” She also added that Letecia’s personality was consistent throughout.

Bethel said she spoke to Letecia several times on January 28, through text message, phone call, and FaceTime. She said Letecia declined to show up for an interview because she said her stomach was hurting.

We also heard audio from a FaceTime from around 10 p.m. on January 28 between Bethel and Letecia. Letecia was mad because she said her daughter, Harley, was left at the Stauch home by herself while detectives were there. Letecia asked, “she can’t go get food or go get coffee?”

On the FaceTime, Bethel continued asking about information or updates so she could find Gannon. Letecia said, “Why are you asking me this? You keep asking me this over and over and over… I’m not going to talk to you without an attorney, when I already talked to you earlier.”

Bethel described the interaction saying, “She was angry with me… I’m not sure exactly why she was angry with me, but she was angry with me.” Bethel said many of the text messages from Letecia were focused on her, and not on helping find Gannon.

Bethel testified saying Letecia said something bad happened to her and she couldn’t tell detectives while Al was around. She said Letecia also said the family was getting death threats.

Bethel said she set up an in-person interview with Letecia at 10 a.m. the next day, but Letecia was late and didn’t show up until noon.

It's hard to wrap my head around this chatty Cathy hot pocket munchin' greasy haired thing is the same person who 48 hours prior, inflicted the damage to Gannon we've all heard the ME testify to.

Insane? No, pure evil. Insanity would point directly to not even bothering to clean up or hide anything. Yet, here she is, ready to tell the umpteenth lie about what really happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024