CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to bet lie-tecia told them her original PD came and told her.

Edit: I had missed the end, didn't realize they actually want to call her previous attorneys and waive attorney/client privilege.

OOFTA. I think that will backfire for them.

Also LS sure has some pep in her step today. Quite giddy actually. Does she actually think this mental health witness is going well for her?? Ha.
Lol. I wondered if she had a real shower this morning with soap and hot water. Reminds me of when the dogs come home from the groomer and fight for window glass space to watch their own reflection!

From what I remember per testimony today, was T's new and improved mega symptoms only came about after her few weeks of stay at the lovely Mental Hospital, while she was being observed for competency. She must have read up on things while there.
Or got ideas from watching or speaking to other patients.

MOO

The Plot Thickens - wow.

Am I right to assume that Wellpath was deemed incompetent in some manner, so Armor was brought in but now there are problems again??

I missed the last hour. What conversation is that?
The witness testified to notifying T that Gannon had been found, deceased. T volunteered that she hadn't been in Florida. Welp.

The defense, on cross, tried to insert an attorney visit with T prior to that, on the day. During which she could've been told where Gannon was found.

The prosecution produced a jail log showing no attorney visits on or around that day.

There was some backseat poking and whining until the judge turned the car around.

The defense pivoted saying it was not an in-person visit and later asked to add two witnesses, to rebutt. T's attorneys at the time.

The judge said that that could require T waiving her attorney-client privilege and that he would have to have a looooooong conversation with T because she alone had the authority to waive that privilege.

He may want to fill his flask.

Jmo

Last edited:
From what I remember per testimony today, was T's new and improved mega symptoms only came about after her few weeks of stay at the lovely Mental Hospital, while she was being observed for competency. She must have read up on things while there.
Perfect opportunity for a vampire..easy to take on the persona of another patient..

I think the question of sanity only applies to at the time of her crimes committed.

She was found competent to stand trial twice ( maybe 3 times) so I think that would cover it.

JMO

And CO allows an Irresistible Impulse Defense. So she can be mostly Sane and then find it Irresistible (sudden) to be Insane (that's what the Defense wants the Jury to believe).

IF acp is waived, can/will the judge limit what they can testify to? Or is everything said fair game for prosecution to ask? I can't remember a case where this has happened, an attorney testifing about whatvwas discussed with a client , but I am sure it's probably not the first.

IF acp is waived, can/will the judge limit what they can testify to? Or is everything said fair game for prosecution to ask? I can't remember a case where this has happened, an attorney testifing about whatvwas discussed with a client , but I am sure it's probably not the first.
Suppose her defense now ask for content from her prior representation and are given devastating news, are they more likely to withdraw the request and can prosecution then take it up?
I think it's worth the chance..

I have an alphabet soup of mental health conditions and developmental/learning disabilities, and for the record, Generalised Anxiety Disorder is the one that affects my life the most at this point and is hardest to control. It is not just worrying about things in a normal way. It is constant fear, terror. A few years ago, I was checking my house for fire a dozen or more times a day because it was giving me phantom olfactory symptoms (smelling smoke when there was no smoke). My resting heart rate was 85 ON A GOOD DAY. I had constant panic attacks falling asleep and waking, and anxiety dreams and nightmares when I did manage to sleep. You can probably just about begin to imagine what an actual pandemic was like for me, especially as my partner is immunocompromised. You can't talk yourself down, self soothe with a gentle narrative about how the fear is irrational and you're safe, when thousands of people are dying.

I know for a fact due to other members of my family's memories that I have had it since before I was five years old. It is horrendous and debilitating and I hate that now it is associated in a lot of people's minds with malingering and child murder because of this horrible person.

MOO

Why is defense hitting this hard, about the Florida aha moment? They're conceding she's responsible. Her defense isn't NG. It's NGRI....

So why the burst of energy over this one thing?
well for one thing their witness was treated in an egregious and insulting manner by the defense.. that would get the wind up them.
She also testified that the client's lawyers had advised her against meeting with her healthcare professional because she could be subpoenaed.
Think the haha was further proof that client was lying to her health carer.
Cunning.

Geez! If the LS Defense team could have just celebrated the win with the fact/possibility that LS MAY have been informed of Gannon being found by her previous attornies via Zoom (during the pandemic)....But NOOO...they had to run with the ball ( of doo doo) and are now facing the fact that they are caught in a stinking pile. This will go no where. But, in the mean time they look like fools.

If anyone wants to watch it for themselves, I set the link to begin around the time of the brouhaha requiring the intervention of Judge Werner.

WATCH LIVE: Stepmom Murder Trial — CO v. Letecia Stauch — Day 14

Edited to add: When I checked that link I realized it was not set to the correct place. My apologies for that. I fixed it now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:
I have an alphabet soup of mental health conditions and developmental/learning disabilities, and for the record, Generalised Anxiety Disorder is the one that affects my life the most at this point and is hardest to control. It is not just worrying about things in a normal way. It is constant fear, terror. A few years ago, I was checking my house for fire a dozen or more times a day because it was giving me phantom olfactory symptoms (smelling smoke when there was no smoke). My resting heart rate was 85 ON A GOOD DAY. I had constant panic attacks falling asleep and waking, and anxiety dreams and nightmares when I did manage to sleep. You can probably just about begin to imagine what an actual pandemic was like for me, especially as my partner is immunocompromised. You can't talk yourself down, self soothe with a gentle narrative about how the fear is irrational and you're safe, when thousands of people are dying.

I know for a fact due to other members of my family's memories that I have had it since before I was five years old. It is horrendous and debilitating and I hate that now it is associated in a lot of people's minds with malingering and child murder because of this horrible person.

MOO
Leticia is the only one malingering and she has no fan base here and I doubt she has one elsewhere either.
People are wiser and nobody has monopoly over any disorders.
She had a disorder a minute, like a child pulling sweets from a fruit machine, too many too quickly and too greedily..
There is no evidence for what she is saying though I imagine her defense expert will try convincing the world of her latest incapacitation.
Guilty but insane.
Not cruel sadistic and manipulative for the love of it.

I missed the juror’s question. What was it?
If people experience repeated sexual abuse grow up and are untreated can they still be sane. Answer was yes.

Glad they got a clear answer, but anyone who knows the rates of abuse in kids knows that this is the case or there'd be more people in psych wards than walking around freely. (A slight exaggeration, but not by much.)

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member