CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11
Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60 Thread #61 Thread #62 Thread #63 Thread #64

Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing old school about expecting respect and manners from both sides of the courtroom. In any case. But in a case of child murder, such behaviour is all the more distasteful. I was disgusted, frankly.

I don't expect everyone to be dour all the time, we've seen moments of levity in this trial from all sides. I love Judge Werner's weather commentary - both about what it's like outside and inside the courtroom - but that's not what this was. I timed it, went back through the thread to when people first started commenting on it, and it was around an hour they were behaving that way, clearly whispering and giggling continuously. Not a moment, not a few minutes, but an hour. It showed disrespect not just for the prosecution and the witness, but for the entirety of the process of the court.

I expect better from any person with legal qualifications, regardless of what role they're fulfilling in a trial.

MOO
Exactly. His behavior was slimy and sleazy and seemed intentional to me as if to throw off the jury. How he could sit and laugh with her while court was in session is beyond me. So disrespectful. She is a child murderer, not your buddy. She has the right to a fair trial and it's his job to defend her. But come on, how could he sit there and laugh and carry on like that with HER?

Last edited:
Perhaps the Def Attorney acted to fool to prove not only is L batsheet crazy but so was her counsel.
Perhaps L anticipates filing an appeal for ineffectiveness of counsel based on him acting the foolish loon.
It feels so much like a 'setup', as he hadn't acted this way before right?
If I was a juror, she'd be done and I'd hope she would be put in solitary with all her 'personalities'.
MOO

Late to this conversation, but, watching her and her lawyer yuk it up ostensibly about her phone searches was depressing and unsurprising. Since they spent time together at the jail over the weekend, I think that TS was aglow with attention and thought the connection transcended the jailhouse meeting. This lawyer has been phoning it in, late, and barely in present moment (playing on his phone, leaning back etc) for the bulk of this trial. If that is the kind of defense she wants, well then, she will reap what she sows on that one. I believe that the jury saw and has had members who were wondering from the first days. I don't think either of their antics will sway a jury member or even give the impression of no culpability.

It is getting easier and easier to see a guilty conviction in the near future.

On the exchanges, it is clear that AS thought she was guilty from the get-go. He was asking her to come clean almost immediately. It is no wonder he had the strength to do those calls with her. He knew Gannon was dead and just wanted to find his son. It had to be excruciating for him but he had to have known that she would never give up where she put him.

View attachment 418654 No, that's her index finger, but I'm watching.

Van Rentals-- Van #1 has windows, but Van #2 no windows. Defendant & Harley go to a Walmart in Trinidad to buy a pre-paid phone = witness says it's now Verizon Phone #2. There was a pre-paid phone card found later in the glove compartment connected to the phone purchased at Walmart.
View attachment 418655

View attachment 418656 Almost looked like she dropped something down her blouse, maybe rolled up tissue.
I think she tucked some tissue under her arm. Probably sweating. Just my observation

I’m surprised there were no sanctions regarding the three hour in person visit, and no admonition about the deplorable behavior at the defense table. It was maddening to watch knowing Al was quite emotional today during testimony regarding the search for his little boy. How helpless he must have felt. None of this is funny. She’s STILL torturing them with how little she cares about what she has done.

Th last thread ended with someone saying ''exactly it was slime ''
Can we pick up there?
We have no choice, that's the hand this case has dealt us. Slime for days. Not a single virtue from the defense side of things, just the feeling of being ever more worn down and unclean by association. I don't think there's a single thing I've heard by or about the defendant that goes to the other side of the scale. Even Bundy worked a suicide crisis line for a little while (and did good work, according to Ann Rule who was on shift with him regularly), for Pete's sake, and I think he's probably one of the most horrible people ever to have drawn breath. (And he probably did it for the same rush he got killing people, but still.)

MOO

Last edited:
Seriously. Did she seriously think she could Google addresses of Drug Cartels?
What a freaking idiot!!!
Dr Lewis needs to run!!!
What about expecting to find a (cheap) face transplant doctor. It's not like they have a pile of faces waiting to slap on a new face on her. Geez, just call one up and go to the hospital for your new face, maybe through Albert's military insurance. Made me think of Eleanor Rigby for some reason. Oh, I know which face she'd ask the doctor to give her.

1682996577322.png "Give me the Kim K. face with the duck lips."

Made me think of Eleanor Rigby for some reason.
Eleanor Rigby
Picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been
Lives in a dream
Waits at the window
Wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door

Who is it for?

Seriously. Did she seriously think she could Google addresses of Drug Cartels?
What a freaking idiot!!!
Dr Lewis needs to run!!!
What about expecting to find a (cheap) face transplant doctor. It's not like they have a pile of faces waiting to slap on a new face on her. Geez, just call one up and go to the hospital for your new face, maybe through Albert's military insurance. Made me think of Eleanor Rigby for some reason. Oh, I know which face she'd ask the doctor to give her.

View attachment 418742 "Give me the Kim K. face with the duck lips."

Made me think of Eleanor Rigby for some reason.
Eleanor Rigby
Picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been
Lives in a dream
Waits at the window
Wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door
Who is it for?

The witness spent most the day validating the data, ping by ping from the day before Gannon's death until the arrest. He tied in Letecias calls, Al calls,Harley calls and Letecias vehicles pings, to make the whole picture tie together. He included text messages verbatim which LS sent that directly contradict what she stated. (Shocker :)) On some of the text she pretended to be Harley.

What was somewhat new was the reveal of all the searches at the end, after she was back in SC. The subjects...from how to a get a face transplant, how to change my SS number, how to have a mexican cartel member call me, how often are highway bridges searched under? etc, etc, .....she basically wrote her own confession in detail.

I'm betting, No more than 2 hours including the paperwork.
OMG thank you !! It’s killing me not to hear this ! However family first and I need to care for my mother. I missed a good day lol. So glad the jury got to hear all this!

Thirty minutes before the end and what the froddo is going on with LS and attorney, giggling like that?
I have an ominous feeling about this, are they going to use this evidence in her favour?
No idea but .if your froddo and my froddo are the same person ..he felt the pressure and went to get tipsy. I believe that what you saw was his 2 ounce shot hit him in his head. MOO..and all of us seen it.

Exactly. His behavior was slimy and sleazy and seemed intentional to me as if to throw off the jury. How he could sit and laugh with her while court was in session is beyond me. So disrespectful. She is a child murderer, not your buddy. She has the right to a fair trial and it's his job to defend her. But come on, how could he sit there and laugh and carry on like that with HER?

I have noticed that same demeanor with the attorneys and Lori Vallow Daybell. She acts like this is a day out for her, chatting and flirting away with her team. Smiling.

It is difficult not to want to slap them both, pay attention, to the fact that you are on trial for killing a child/children. At least Casey Anthony presented each day as quite serious, with black pants, white shirt, and didn't appear to be having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper