CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in 1984, I guess Dr. Lewis had a patient, and she talked to kids in the patient's neighborhood, and they said that patient sometimes sounded like a man and wanted to be called Billy. This is story telling hour, Folks.

View attachment 419023 Letecia's thinking, "I should've had a Billy on my crew".
This is Marie Moore she’s talking about, the ‘Billy’ she’s referring to is Marie’s ‘alter’ Billy Joel, yes the Billy Joel. Marie convinced children in the neighbourhood and her own children that she was communicating with Billy and that they had to do everything she told them else he would get mad. Eventually ‘Billy’ was telling her and an older boy to beat the other kids, then she ‘became’ billy and beat them, tortured them. Marie then slept with her daughters teen boyfriend by convincing him that it was what Billy wanted him to do. Eventually a child was murdered by Marie and the daughters boyfriend. Her lies unravelled. She didn’t have DID atall she just used ‘billy Joel’ to control manipulate and abuse children. I posted a link to her appeal a few pages back that has a good summary of what she did. Dr Lewis was convinced that she had DID obviously. She didn’t, she was just a cold evil manipulative woman.

I think he's doing a fantastic job showing the jury why this witness is not at all reliable.
This is flipping painful to listen to, this woman shouldn't be doing this and I feel bad for her.
Please don't have pity for her.
She is trying to relieve Leticia of responsibility for murdering Gannon.
Gannon is the victim.
Not the doctor.
She will collect a nice paycheck and not be sad about that.

I know that you mean well.

JMO

Everytime I start to feel bad for her I remind myself that she's been paid $350 an hour and not only been justifying the acts of a lying scheming evil child murderer, she has also been near on kissing her bum.
I have no sympathy for her. She's getting paid very well. She simply should not have accepted this job for which she relaxed her standards.

I think he's doing a fantastic job showing the jury why this witness is not at all reliable.
This is flipping painful to listen to, this woman shouldn't be doing this and I feel bad for her.
Don't feel bad. I feel a sense of watching a car crash in slow motion, which makes me uncomfortable. But her words have power. She's putting herself in a position of great power by appearing as an expert witness. If she can't make this testimony clear, concise, and ABOUT THE CASE NOT ABOUT HER OWN LIFE AND ACHIEVEMENTS, then she shouldn't be giving it.

We talk about LS's narcissism - this testimony has been 90% Lewis's greatest hits, and a scant 10% about the case. And that's being generous. We have not seen anywhere near that imbalance from any other witness on this case.

MOO

Ok I get all of you saying the prosecution should be softer on her but hear me out. She CHOSE to take this case. She is CHOOSING to be paid for this. She testified that she has testified before. She knew full well that she would be open to cross examination and what that might entail.

I don't feel sorry for her one bit and I do not think the jury will either.
She advocates for criminals. I don't feel sorry for her either. Imo.

Then, tells Dr. Lewis, Billy said in a scary, very gruff male voice, "Don't Go."
t3602.gif

This existed long before Dr. Lewis identified things. These Alter Personalities leave their marks.

1683065713830.png
1683065946105.png

This is Marie Moore she’s talking about, the ‘Billy’ she’s referring to is Marie’s ‘alter’ Billy Joel, yes the Billy Joel. Marie convinced children in the neighbourhood and her own children that she was communicating with Billy and that they had to do everything she told them else he would get mad. Eventually ‘Billy’ was telling her and an older boy to beat the other kids, then she ‘became’ billy and beat them, tortured them. Marie then slept with her daughters teen boyfriend by convincing him that it was what Billy wanted him to do. Eventually a child was murdered by Marie and the daughters boyfriend. Her lies unravelled. She didn’t have DID atall she just used ‘billy Joel’ to control manipulate and abuse children. I posted a link to her appeal a few pages back that has a good summary of what she did. Dr Lewis was convinced that she had DID obviously. She didn’t, she was just a cold evil manipulative woman.
Ah, was that you! Thanks. I've still got a tab open with it. Needless to say I haven't had time to read it yet; thanks to the continuing farce that is this witness.

I wonder how this mess will affect her legacy.
Others in the field think she is a total whack job so there’s not much legacy of which to speak of. She used to be highly credited until she went down this controversial path of defending anyone and everyone. I think she wanted to be known for being controversial IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe