CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in 1984, I guess Dr. Lewis had a patient, and she talked to kids in the patient's neighborhood, and they said that patient sometimes sounded like a man and wanted to be called Billy. This is story telling hour, Folks.

View attachment 419023 Letecia's thinking, "I should've had a Billy on my crew".
Wait it this true????

Ah, was that you! Thanks. I've still got a tab open with it. Needless to say I haven't had time to read it yet; thanks to the continuing farce that is this witness.
It’s a fascinating yet hard read but it gives insight into the type of criminals Dr Lewis defends. She tells this tale about Marie or ‘Billy’ saying ‘don’t go’ in a scary male voice and being immediately convinced that she had DID in Crazy, Not Insane. Which is also a good watch but quite infuriating when you see how gullible she is!

This is Marie Moore she’s talking about, the ‘Billy’ she’s referring to is Marie’s ‘alter’ Billy Joel, yes the Billy Joel. Marie convinced children in the neighbourhood and her own children that she was communicating with Billy and that they had to do everything she told them else he would get mad. Eventually ‘Billy’ was telling her and an older boy to beat the other kids, then she ‘became’ billy and beat them, tortured them. Marie then slept with her daughters teen boyfriend by convincing him that it was what Billy wanted him to do. Eventually a child was murdered by Marie and the daughters boyfriend. Her lies unravelled. She didn’t have DID atall she just used ‘billy Joel’ to control manipulate and abuse children. I posted a link to her appeal a few pages back that has a good summary of what she did. Dr Lewis was convinced that she had DID obviously. She didn’t, she was just a cold evil manipulative woman.
Ohhhhhh Thank you SO much for explaining that!!!!!

She just said family members are not the best source

Earlier she said these stories of LS horrible childhood abuse was gleaned almost entirely from her family members interviews with the social worker hired by the Defense

The defense didn't let Dr Lewis talk to Harley or her family, they didn't order the tests she asked for...

Howleeeee sheeeeet they have screwed her right over and for whatever reason (I assume money) she gone testified anyways!!!

Others in the field think she is a total whack job so there’s not much legacy of which to speak of. She used to be highly credited until she went down this controversial path of defending anyone and everyone. I think she wanted to be known for being controversial IMO.
So, she already had a questionable reputation. Shame on her then. Sounds like she is a sham to the mental health community.

It’s a fascinating yet hard read but it gives insight into the type of criminals Dr Lewis defends. She tells this tale about Marie or ‘Billy’ saying ‘don’t go’ in a scary male voice and being immediately convinced that she had DID in Crazy, Not Insane. Which is also a good watch but quite infuriating when you see how gullible she is!
I have a question!

Does Lewis have DID?!!

Because we are entering lala la and make believe land now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy