CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not helping the defense. Everytime he asks her a question I cringe. She says "uh" 50000000 times, is all over the place, doesnt directly answer the question.

I dont mean to be mean, but shes just not doing a good job. I was looking forward to her testimony and Im underwhelmed.

T. looks as if she's exonerated by what Dr. L is saying, as if Dr. L's every word is true (esp. the part about the DID people not remembering that they committed a crime).

But T. remembers committing the crime and said so in a recorded call to AS, IIRC.

I believe defense made a horrible mistake by bringing this woman on as an expert witness.

Everyone commenting here is saying the same thing, everyone commenting on the live feed I'm watching is also saying the same thing we all are (they're using words we can't use here, lol).

It's a really good bet everyone on the jury is likely having the same thoughts as well.

She is not helping the defense. Everytime he asks her a question I cringe. She says "uh" 50000000 times, is all over the place, doesnt directly answer the question.

I dont mean to be mean, but shes just not doing a good job. I was looking forward to her testimony and Im underwhelmed.
But she’s inadvertently doing a good job for the prosecution.
And I’m here for it!

I believe defense made a horrible mistake by bringing this woman on as an expert witness.

Everyone commenting here is saying the same thing, everyone commenting on the live feed I'm watching is also saying the same thing we all are (they're using words we can't use here, lol).

It's a really good bet everyone on the jury is likely having the same thoughts as well.
Likely she is the only one who would.

Dr Lewis now saying that some serial murderers aren’t caught because when they are not their murderous alter they are perfectly sweet, nice guys who come across as normal…

Dorothy dear, that is not DID that is pure calculated, sociopathic manipulation.

It says alot that this is the only expert the defense could get to testify IMO
Yeah she’s starting to strike me as someone who has devoted the majority of her career to her theories and cannot bring herself to consider they may be partially or fully flawed. IOW she doubled down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70