CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fraud. Either by her or by the defense or both.

I'm wondering if a secretary or family member has been doing more than typing her work for the last however many years.

MOO

There have been interviews with Dr L (I don't have the link handy, so IMO) where she mentions that her (non-psychiatrist) son writes the reports for her, based on her notes. Somebody here did post a link to the article a few threads back.

IMO. I think that family member isn't just typing; they're transforming her basic notes into a narrative that suits the client. IMO. JMO.

T stopped for Starbucks! T drove and obeyed the rules of the road. T hid G.

The defense bought this testimony and withheld key information from the expert.

One who should not have submitted a final report.

And maybe kind of didn't.

Wow.

Mr Tolini a little red-faced since Prosecution outed the defense for withdrawing request from Dr Lewis for MRI, EEG and other tests she uses to diagnose DID

Attachments

• IMG_2457.jpeg
    IMG_2457.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 28
BBM
Then why is she even sitting in that chair?!!

Exactly!!
IMO, the defense are bordering on taking advantage of this clearly I'll equipped, so-called expert witness. They didn't order or ensure that the tests she suggested were undertaken, they didn't ensure that the court was accessible, nor that Dr Lewis was briefed re her actual role....or they didn't realise how vulnerable she actually appears to be.
IMO she's coming across as having her own psychological issues. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member