CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this witness is coming across as as an expert who, for whatever reason, be it her age or actual lack of expertise, was grossly unprepared for this and was absolutely hoodwinked by Letitia. In other words, not beneficial to the Defense.

But, I think this current state attorney doing the cross needs to cool his jets and just be courteous, polite, get the information out, but pretend she's your grandma.

Mr Young has been quite bullish with his own witnesses too tbf, but this is hard to watch. I feel like he could make his point without humiliating the witness.

It's fraud. Either by her or by the defense or both.

I'm wondering if a secretary or family member has been doing more than typing her work for the last however many years.

MOO
From watching Crazy Not Insane it showed that her son was writing her work for her then, not sure about now though but I wouldn’t be surprised IMO.

Hard and Soft neurological signs. Oops, Dr. Lewis meant "brain disfunction", she says abnormal electrical activity. State says an MRI could've shown nothing, and then Prosecution asks her if she wouldn't still have said what she's saying. What did you base it on, doctor? Well, based on my own head and the McNaughton the nature of what she had done and also after talking to Mr. T that she did not have control.

1683064793076.png
1683064847006.png
1683064509905.png..1683064560362.png
1683064674806.png..1683064731997.png

Is it possible defense withdrew the motion for EEG/MRI because if done they would become part of the record? IOW was there some doubt about the notion that Letecia actually suffered from brain damage or trauma?

It’s sad to see what appears to be the decline of the witness’s career but at the same time if her theories are flawed it’s imperative to bring it to light. That’s how the scientific method works.

There have been interviews with Dr L (I don't have the link handy, so IMO) where she mentions that her (non-psychiatrist) son writes the reports for her, based on her notes. Somebody here did post a link to the article a few threads back.

IMO. I think that family member isn't just typing; they're transforming her basic notes into a narrative that suits the client. IMO. JMO.
Yup. This is bad.

Can you explain this for me? I'm interested to learn more!
She didn't have an answer for it. She dithered and talked around it rather than saying one way or the other.

"Have you stopped beating your wife" is an example of a question that there is no way to answer (yes or no) that doesn't make you look like a person who is trying to be deceptive or evasive.

Loaded question - Wikipedia

MOO

Hard and Soft neurological signs. Oops, Dr. Lewis meant "brain disfunction", she says abnormal electrical activity. State says an MRI could've shown nothing, and then Prosecution asks her if she wouldn't still have said what she's saying. What did you base it on, doctor? Well, based on my own head and the McNaughton the nature of what she had done and also after talking to Mr. T that she did not have control.

View attachment 419021
View attachment 419022
View attachment 419009..View attachment 419012
View attachment 419017..View attachment 419018
Notably....no giggling.

Mr Young has been quite bullish with his own witnesses too tbf, but this is hard to watch. I feel like he could make his point without humiliating the witness.
It’s difficult to watch. I’m feeling it too, she reminds me of my late grandmother. I wish he could be a bit gentler.

But maybe it’s necessary in order to bring Justice for Gannon.

I think this witness is coming across as as an expert who, for whatever reason, be it her age or actual lack of expertise, was grossly unprepared for this and was absolutely hoodwinked by Letitia. In other words, not beneficial to the Defense.

But, I think this current state attorney doing the cross needs to cool his jets and just be courteous, polite, get the information out, but pretend she's your grandma.
BBM
After listening to the other witnesses and their tests and their strong determined answers....this woman sounds like something out of a cracker jack box.

She's not just grossly unprepared, moo is it's a matter of her lack of familiarity with cultural experiences and values that have changed over time. We do not live in the same world she was career active in. She hasn't even written an article in 20 years...

Our world changed in psychology and counseling over time...and she seems to be stuck. Stuck in the analysis and literature of Sybal.

I’ve been waiting for her to testify because I had a feeling it would go like this, she has absolutely 0 credibility and I’m glad people are seeing that. I know she’s old but she has been doing this for years and it’s embarrassing IMO. I just hope now that a relative or someone steps in and tells her to just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela