DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Stewart KMGH
@MarcKMGH

Gravelly now looking at diagram of cinema at #theatershooting @DenverChannel

Melissa Krol
@DenverNewsie

Testifying is Munirih Gravelly. She had buckshot pellets in her hand. Friend Jesse Childress died #auroratheatershooting

Marc Stewart KMGH
@MarcKMGH

Gravelly now shown photo of herself taken at hospital after #theatershooting @DenverChannel

Witness Munirih Gravelly on photo #2572: "It's a picture of the side of my head, looks like after they cleaned my face off but they hadn't washed the blood out of my hair."

Defense objects to question, wants foundation laid before witness describes photos.

Marc Stewart KMGH
@MarcKMGH

Jury now seeing pictures of Gravelly injured in hospital after #theatershooting @DenverChannel

Witness Munirih Gravelly on exhibit #4726: "It's Jesse Childress."

Witness Munirih Gravelly dismissed by prosecution, defense declines to cross examine.

Finally got the live stream up and I am just about deaf when that white noise popped on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jury has some questions........judge asks attorneys to approach

did you see the shooter walk thru the theater? i didn't

did the shooter yell anything? no

third was not asked by judge.........

I've never noticed before--but do police officers always stand when witnesses are leaving????

break time.........20 minutes.......will take one in morning and one in afternoon from now on..........

i'm taking one :seeya:

Must be hard for those witnesses to be in the same room as him.

I thought they were bailiffs Zoey but I could be weobg

I have noticed the security officers around the defense table...they get up when witnesses leave stand.

The one directly behind the main defense attorney seems to "protect" her.

Is there really concern - not just in this trial, but any - that a witness might attack the defense?

Is that why this happens? Or is it a sign of respect or something?

I have noticed the security officers around the defense table...they get up when witnesses leave stand.

The one directly behind the main defense attorney seems to "protect" her.

Is there really concern - not just in this trial, but any - that a witness might attack the defense?

Is that why this happens? Or is it a sign of respect or something?

I think it's to stop witnesses getting to JH if they ever had the inclination.

Well seeing I tune in and they are taking a break

I've never noticed before--but do police officers always stand when witnesses are leaving????

I love it when the "great minds" thing happens!

Really funny moment with Judge. He announces time, and says it is time for a break.

He says "10 after 7" instead of 10:07 or "7 after 10" Prosecutor corrects him "for the record"! LOL! Judge laughs and says "I was just seeing if you are paying attention!" hehehehe

I like that this stream gives a summary of what just happened during breaks. Better than the darn seal we saw in Arizona!!

And it helps for those that might have missed before tuning in, they can get the highlights.

They are doing a really good job in all aspects of this trial from what I see so far! Wonder how much previously scrutinized trials plays into this. ie starting on time, giving these summaries, etc.

This is much more high profile than even Jodi was. Jodi's got media attention because of what happened during the trial, not necessarily the case.

It is nice to see the US Court System being portrayed well.

I like that this stream gives a summary of what just happened during breaks. Better than the darn seal we saw in Arizona!!

And it helps for those that might have missed before tuning in, they can get the highlights.

They are doing a really good job in all aspects of this trial from what I see so far! Wonder how much previously scrutinized trials plays into this. ie starting on time, giving these summaries, etc.

This is much more high profile than even Jodi was. Jodi's got media attention because of what happened during the trial, not necessarily the case.

It is nice to see the US Court System being portrayed well.
Which stream are you referring to?

Brandon Johansson ‏@SentinelBrandon 6m6 minutes ago
Holmes' parents sitting quietly with Arlene Holmes taking notes in a small notepad. #theatershooting

Brandon Johansson ‏@SentinelBrandon 7m7 minutes ago
The jurors are paying close attention with at least 10 of them taking notes. A couple took notes almost the whole time. #theatershooting

Brandon Johansson ‏@SentinelBrandon 8m8 minutes ago
Jurors also appeared to have a question for Katie Medley but didn't get judges attention in time. #theatershooting

Brandon Johansson @SentinelBrandon · 6m 6 minutes ago
Fewer victims and press in the courtroom today. Judge giving longer breaks so everyone can get back through security. #theatershooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bucky357