CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago  Longmont, CO
JH looks at video screen as sister describes a family photo taken at his high school graduation. #theatershooting

Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Common for them to see extended family over the years. When JH went to college she visited him there

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Extended fam - 2 younger cousins, 10 years younger than JH. Saw them occasionally. JH was loved by them

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 49s50 seconds ago
Cousins gravitated toward JH #theatershooting

Takes me about 7 minutes to reload a page at WS on computer. I've transitioned to Tapatalk on my phone for this reason. Use phone now for about 95% of looking at threads, and don't comment much at all due to phone is so difficult to type with. For this reason REALLY appreciate folks who put screen shots within the threads and do a quick summary on the links (as opening links on phone takes a bit of time)

WS keeps crashing. It is the only link that does this. Sigh...maybe because the adds keep changing?

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Holmes' sister: "In some part" it was typical 4 fam 2 discuss feelings pre-#theatershooting. Talking about passing of grandma (Mom's mom).

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Feelings were talked about in some part, but the death was something she couldn’t handle talking about

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
We heard a lot of questions by Dr. Reid in the 22 hour interview with JH about his sister, Chris. #theatershooting http://www.courtchatter.com/#!james-holmes-trial-stream-2/c20xh …

I feel sorry for his sister. How awful must this be for her and their parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 50s51 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Chris says Aunt Terry didn’t have kids and loved her and JH a lot.

did your family have pets in the home? Wow! that is important mitigating info Ms. Higgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 25s25 seconds ago  Longmont, CO
Chris Holmes is now talking about a Christmas photo and pets. #theatershooting

#theatershooting

Chris seen in photo in parents with family dog “Rocky”.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 40s41 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Photo taken at Dad’s twin’s house. JH seen on far L

#theatershooting

JH seen in family Christmas photo with parents and sister

#theatershooting

Chris said it was clear aunt Betty was mentally ill.

#theatershooting

They visited her at least once a year around thanksgiving.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago  Longmont, CO
Higgs is now asking Chris Holmes about her relationship with her brother. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 49s50 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Chris’s relationship with JH

- 1ST memories - they lived in Salinas and played sports in cup-de-sac

#theatershooting

She was 2 when they moved to Salinas. Was 7 when they moved back to San Diego

If this was not a DP case..None of this would be testified to until sentencing by Judge along with impact statements by victims. So this mitigating stuff is nothing more than to sway at least ONE juror to feel sorry for family and adults who have fond memories of this monster! By then the Judge would have already been aware of some of this stuff..But use his judgement to apply sentence.

Manipulation by Holmes in full throttle is all I can say!!

she drags this out sooooo long. Half the time I think she is unaware of what the answer will be and she is just meeting his sister...then that bit about happy times---and how wonderful he could be

#theatershooting

JH used to read to her, try to feed her when she was a baby. They built forts in back yard as they got older.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago  Longmont, CO
She said she feels happy and sad looking at old photos that show her together with her brother when she was a baby. #theatershooting

#theatershooting

Says they both cared for and played with family dogs.

#theatershooting

JH had “secret” treehouse he built with friends. He took Chris to see it when she was 6.

kim christiansen ‏@Kim9news · 1m1 minute ago
Sister of shooter says old family photos make her happy and sad at the same time. Testifying about their lives growing up. #theatershooting

Am I wrong and she isn't supposed to call shooter "Jimmy"?????????

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 50s50 seconds ago
Holmes' sister: Clear Aunt Betty was mentally ill. (Her bro was declared mentally ill post-#theatershooting). Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

Chris says it was nice to know that her brother had her back, particularly when they were younger. #theatershooting

Chris says of her brother: "For the most part we got along really well." #theatershooting

#theatershooting

JH never teased/embarrassed her in front of his friends. They move back to San Diego

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 46s46 seconds ago
Holmes' sister says it was clear brother loved her pre-#theatershooting. Looking at pic now makes her happy/sad. Live http://link.kdvr.com/1U29N3N

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
A couple of years before #theatershooting JH sister Chris wrote a song called "Walking on Death Row"

If this was not a DP case..None of this would be testified to until sentencing by Judge along with impact statements by victims. So this mitigating stuff is nothing more than to sway at least ONE juror to feel sorry for family and adults who have fond memories of this monster! By then the Judge would have already been aware of some of this stuff..But use his judgement to apply sentence.

Manipulation by Holmes in full throttle is all I can say!!

It makes me uncomfortable---how they are making him sound like Mr. Wonderful---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member