CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fenton called June 11th, she got Fenton's personal Ph# and she called her then ( had to go to Montery....great..Hope you had a wonderful visit with your friends !!

I noted that too....gee seems like that not would have been the highest priority.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s50 seconds ago
JH's mom said he's frugal and good with money...until he splurged on weapons and tactical gear �� #theatershooting

Fenton was willing to break HIPA regulations but didn't think to inform the authorities. I wonder if she wishes she had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Dr. Fenton did go to her superior and he was the one that decided no, they could not do anything because JH was no longer a student and that JH did not give them enough information...

Did I miss something?

Hindsight is always 100% once you know the events..SMH

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

He was set on neuroscience as an adolescent.

hummmmm..long before he went all psychotic/delusional..Parent's worried about that choice but supported his choice...

If the uncle had cancer, why would you take a sick son to visit...germs are not what a cancer patient needs. Why did they not take JH to the doctor before they left for vacation?

what did she write a book about?

My sons hate using the phone. They would rather ignore it than answer it.

I hate talking on the phone too... and I'm a girl (obviously)! But I think that's mainly because I used to work tethered to a phone inside of a call center... it was the most stressful three years of my life. I also think it could be just a byproduct of the Y- generations.

If the uncle had cancer, why would you take a sick son to visit...germs are not what a cancer patient needs. Why did they not take JH to the doctor before they left for vacation?

good point

Yep/Yup~~

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

JH and her dying brother went on hot air balloon ride together.

@larryryckman: Arlene: "He never harmed anyone ever, ever, until July 20, 2012." #theatershooting

@thegoldpatrol: #theatershooting

Main method of communication was email. Called him “Jimmy” until high school. Now calls him “Jim"

@larryryckman: Arlene: "Schizophrenia chose him, he didn't choose it, and I still love my son. I still do." #theatershooting

They “practiced” him using phone in middle school because he was so stressed about using phone

In CO, it got shorter and shorter with his responses. Noticed it in May-June 2012.

She was concerned b/c he called on Mom’s day said he had trouble in school & presentations

“His loudest cry for help was his silence”

Got call from Fenton on July 11, 2012.

Said he came to her for social anxiety. She first said “Did you know he was quitting school?"

She didn’t tell Arlene he expressed homicidal ideation. Arlene cries as she said she wished she had.

“I would be crawling on all 4’s to get to him” Says we may not be here today

https://twitter.com/larryryckman
https://twitter.com/thegoldpatrol

he was different in jail...gee I wonder why?

Ah you are doing the tweets Lyndy! I shall cease and desist lol!

I hate talking on the phone too... and I'm a girl! But I think that's mainly because I used to work tethered to a phone inside of a call center... it was the most stressful three years of my life. I also think it's also just a part of the Y- generations.

I found it difficult to talk on phone ( back before email or texting) as my parents could read exactly where I was at just talking to me..so would resort to writing letters...I will confess I went thru a lot back in those days and wanted to spare parent's the worry and felt I could deal with things myself...However..If I ever felt I couldn't..I'd call them immediately...J. was secretive from childhood..long before his MI kicked in!!

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 2m2 minutes ago
Holmes' mom: Employer placed me on hold 4 #theatershooting trial. She's nurse - case manager/discharge planner. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1MUDTSq

I'm sorry I'm not buying her scenario about wished she had more training in psychiatric medicine...BS BS BS..If she had access to medical personnel..It's a perk of the job..bouncing off things amongst fellow co-workers to help sort out things in your head surrounding family issues...It sure helped me!!

Higgs- did you love him even before he was born?

Heck, what kind of question was that? Like anyone would say 'no'! SMH

Ohhhh Boo Hooo..Baby book daily journal that most do for first child..Geesh...So they had a child and wanted it..and was a happy child..Geesh! This is about what he grew up become that matters right now...This Family "Memory Lane" is way over the top..betcha everyone on that jury has very similar experiences as does the VICTIM's family!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader