CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand listening to this! Ashley Moser would have loved to fill out a baby calander! The shooter killed her baby!! Both of them!!

Makes me sick....

I really don't see the point of all this baby book talk or videos of him as a baby.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 2m2 minutes ago
Holmes' mom: Employer placed me on hold 4 #theatershooting trial. She's nurse - case manager/discharge planner. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1MUDTSq

I'm sorry I'm not buying her scenario about wished she had more training in psychiatric medicine...BS BS BS..If she had access to medical personnel..It's a perk of the job..bouncing off things amongst fellow co-workers to help sort out things in your head surrounding family issues...It sure helped me!!

Jeez lighten up on the poor Mom. I feel really bad for her. No one here knows her pain. She comes across as s loving mom. Quit bashing her. I think it's hateful.

She can't help what he did. It's not her fault for the love of God have some compassion folks.

If this case goes to sentencing phase, defense will have no case to present, IMO! They are using all the childhood here in mitigating. I think that they believe they will win by overloading the jury now & it won't go to sentencing.

In other trials, I've heard this type of testimony in the 'don't kill him' phase.
More docs should have been put on for this phase to present mental illness, IMO. That would be the mitigation to the aggravators, I would think. Oh well, it's their case to prove now.

Jeez lighten up on the poor Mom. I feel really bad for her. No one here knows her pain. She comes across as s loving mom. Quit bashing her. I think it's hateful.

It's only something I happen to know about..not meant to be hateful at all..I just know how her profession works and YES..Hindsight for is 100%..and Yes..I do feel bad for her..however. presenting this as mitigation is not actually truthful nor realistic..and I blame the Def. team..not her..She's only following directives by J's def. team...

You see..I can speak from direct and personal experience and have actually supported co-worker's that have experienced what she is going through..So guess..If you do not wish to read about actual reality surrounding professional experience..just scroll on by...Sorry If it appeared to offend this mom and J.'s whole Family.

It's only something I happen to know about..not meant to be hateful at all..I just know how her profession works and YES..Hindsight for is 100%..and Yes..I do feel bad for her..however. presenting this as mitigation is not actually truthful nor realistic..and I blame the Def. team..not her..She's only following directives by J's def. team...

You see..I can speak from direct and personal experience and have actually supported co-worker's that have experienced what she is going through..So guess..If you do not wish to read about actual reality surrounding professional experience..just scroll on by...Sorry If it appeared to offend this mom and J.'s whole Family.

I agree about blaming def. team...the mother could really help them with her words not these redundant photos non stop.

She can't help what he did. It's not her fault for the love of God have some compassion folks.
No one is bashing the Mom, just like no one bashed the Dad yesterday. Posters here are entitled to state their opinions about testimony.

I'm definitely not buying this therapy story.... I'm sorry.

The whole idea that his mom just so happened to take the fam to therapy after she saw an ad in the paper about "how to build family trust values" [and gee, who wouldn't want that?---as she so eloquently put it]... meanwhile, good 'ole dad was off at work and completely clueless about the whole thing [if you recall his testimony from yesterday---damage control for the defense, perhaps?].... it seems so completely fabricated and downright bogus. Give me a break, people!

book sale....it seems like we should feel sorry for the sister because she did not have girls to play with. This is rubbish.

I'm definitely not buying this therapy story.... I'm sorry.

The whole idea that his mom just so happened to take the fam to therapy after she saw an ad in the paper about "how to build family trust values" [and gee, who wouldn't want that?---as she so eloquently put it]... meanwhile, good 'ole dad was off at work and completely clueless about the whole thing [if you recall his testimony from yesterday---damage control for the defense, perhaps?].... it seems so completely fabricated and downright bogus. Give me a break, people!

Give me a break is right ...that phrase who wouldn't want that is really indicative of her attitudes. And what family therapy would proceed without one parent who is living in the house???

If you want me to do the tweets I can Lyndy. I don't mind. I'm just aware there are people who read instead of watching the live feed and they won't know what the mom is saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

help....where is the mitigation???

Did Higgs move the podium to block jh from the camera?
I learned that everything defense teams do is for a purpose.

Hmmm... soooo the dad did know about it/attended sessions? Well, by golly, which is it?

what's 'living in a blue note' mean? I confused, don't understand.

Could someone remind me why the Holmes family moved to Salinas?

Hmmm... soooo the dad did know about it/attended sessions? Well, by golly, which is it?
He joined the family for 1 session. But according to his testimony, he didn't know they were going or why.

If you want me to do the tweets I can Lyndy. I don't mind. I'm just aware there are people who read instead of watching the live feed and they won't know what the mom is saying.

Sure Maisie..carry on..tweets are moving too fast for me to parse thru them anyway..TY

@thegoldpatrol: #theatershooting

Neighborhood had less kids. She wasn’t a fan of video games. She preferred he played outside.

Says JH never got upset as a kid. Nothing alarming about his behavior.

Counseling was a year after the move in ’96-97’. 1st visit, Chris did most talking. We are quiet family

Goals set at visit:

- Increased socialization
- Kind to each other and everyone

Was worried in today’s world outside influences may not be good. “Character building” was the advertisement.

@larryryckman: Arlene: "People say to me that when your kid turns 18 you're done. It's not true. We're not done. ... #theatershooting

Arlene was concerned with the video game culture that was becoming more popular

6th grade year ; JH was 12 when they moved. She noticed a change. He stayed inside more, just not so joyful. Subdued

The change was gradual and started before they moved from San Diego, started around puberty.

She thought it was puberty and working his way through that. Grouchiness was part of that.

JH was not happy about the move. Chris was easygoing and found the positive in it

She thought his loss of joy could be attributed to the move.

And again, I'M SORRY if this offends anyone, but if the victims of this horrible tragedy must refrain from having emotional outbreaks on the stand... then surely the defendant's witnesses should have to do the same. HE is the person who is on trial right now, ma'am... and HE is not a VICTIM here. You may be, but he is NOT. And, you are not on trial. HE IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader