CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@thegoldpatrol: #theatershooting

They contacted insurance and got referral to counselor for whole family to adjust to move. Focused on JH being happy

Kids in neighborhood not welcoming.

Arlene went door-to-door introducing herself. Found a woman with a kid JH age and asked if they could play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we moved to a neighborhood when my daughter was about that age and it was not that welcoming but you join some groups at school etc. None of this is mitigation

JH didn’t make friends easily but did in school in rec room to play ping pong.

mom still talking about his childhood when he moved back to San Diego and how he adjusted.

wait, they went for counseling twice, now? She's talking about Mel, the therapist now--but, she was talking about counseling earlier before.

@larryryckman: Arlene Holmes is the 289th witness in her son's murder trial. Today is Day 59, Week 14.

They're really trying to hammer home that he and his sister had a loving relationship. Why? Why are they trying so hard to convince everyone of this? There is a reason why and I'd love to know what it is.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 7m7 minutes ago
#theatershooting
“ They say when your kid’s 18, you’re done. That’s not true. We are never done and that’s why we are sitting here"

^^ I agree with this especially IF they are still dependent on your support.no parent just stops parenting..It depends on your style just how helpful it is...All they needed to do would be..please communicate or I will have to assume you are not in a good place..No need to direct things, judge things or anything like that...Just use a nudge of your observations of the child...Using that trick of letting them know you KNOW something is going on without going into detail..and keep the door open for response..no barring of the door as they say!!

They're really trying to hammer home that he and his sister had a loving relationship. Why? Why are they trying so hard to convince everyone of this? There is a reason why and I'd love to know what it is.

I hope the truth comes out one day. I believe there is more to this story.

Ok, enough with the family photos.

Agree.. We have all thought this from the beginning.

@larryryckman: Arlene always gave JH a task to do in social situations, handing out Easter baskets, etc., to help with his shyness.

@larryryckman: Arlene always gave JH a task to do in social situations, handing out Easter baskets, etc., to help with his shyness.

@larryryckman: She felt guilty that he wasn't happier in San Diego: "I know happiness is up to the person, but I'm his mom."

Talking about their family pets now.

@larryryckman: Arlene: "He was always good with animals, He walked them and bathed them, petted them." #theatershooting

I will say this mother really tried...it seems the burden of keeping the family happy and functioning was all on her....I really do feel so sorry for her.

I think when he had that change during middle school, I think that was when he decided he hated people.

Plus what is Mom talking about that his son usually makes a complete break when he breaks up with a girlfriend, but it was different with Gargi. I call BS on that, he never had a girlfriend before Gargi.

I think the Dad said they moved because his mother was ill - I'm not sure which move that was, but I thought it was the one that upset 'Jimmy' so much
oh thanks. I remember that was a reason for one of these moves. They moved 3 times right?

I'm sad listening to her talk about the death of their dog. My Labrador Blossom is 11. I'm dreading her going :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member