CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #4 - LWOP

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jeez, people are going to cry....what is with the defense?

They want everyone kicked off the Jury is what the are working for. They just will not say it, just imply it.

I think the Jury is holding it together very well. IMO

Ohhh Good Lord..Wackomole Objector making a record of which juror's were crying...SMH!!

Honestly, I've never heard attorneys or judges talking about jurors crying & making records of it!!!!!!!! Ever, wth?

Who appointed her the Captain of Juror Crying Patrol? She took numbers & reported them to the judge. So what's he gonna do -- hold them in contempt?? Grrrrrrr. (I understand -- they are not to be influenced by emotion, etc., -- but who on earth with a heart that is not made of stone would not be touched?) Grrrrrrr. Judge says he has been noticing, too, and he is, in his words, "not concerned."

Now Judge is speaking to the murderer about testifying...

I don't think most people are in control whether or not they cry. Sure, they can dab their eyes and take a few deep breaths, but if the tears are coming, its due an emotional response, not a choice.

I can understand the court having a problem with a juror sobbing loudly or wailing... but just tears in their eyes... that is ridiculous.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 51s51 seconds ago Longmont, CO
Judge is giving JH his Curtis advisement, telling him he has a right to testify or not testify. http://link.kdvr.com/1MaR8lc

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 3m3 minutes ago
After hearing from victims, it's Holmes' turn. He's being given last chance 2 testify in #theatershooting trial. Live http://link.kdvr.com/1MaR8lc

I bet the shooter in this case thinks he is an inspiration to these other shooters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmmpppfff -- I have not thought of that angle -- good point. He prolly has a special smirk for that...

and I get to watch the pre presentation debate 😩😢

Mmmmpppfff -- I have not thought of that angle -- good point. He prolly has a special smirk for that...

Been thinking about that--especially since they mention him and crime :(

"I choose not to testify." NO surprise..Mr. Chicken Poo is gutless and doesn't give a care what carnage he did to hundreds to thousands of people directly....never mind us "heart on Sleeve" types .

NOW..asking if Chicken will be making allocution ( different from testifying..means no cross..no jury questions) ..Answering very clearly to the Judge's questions!!

And decision is>>> NOPE!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by LyndyLoo

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 2m2 minutes ago Longmont, CO
"There was a sweet innocence about this child," Sullivan says about Veronica. Recalls her giggle. #theatershooting

Ohh geesh..Pop-up wackamole objector at it again...

I'm sorry but that last part made me laugh! We need a big hammer to whack her back down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads