CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #4 - LWOP

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so so so obvious Mr. Sullivan (Grandpa) TREASURED sweet Veronica!!!

Edited video being shown for Vernonica's last Christmas!!
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

To hear her little voice is just too much. RIP, Beautiful angel.
#theatershooting

Video ends. Defense asks for sidebar.

Wacko's up again~~ Gerrrrrrrr!!!!

Noticed that for a lot of the testimony, JH has been rocking in his chair.

It's so so so obvious Mr. Sullivan (Grandpa) TREASURED sweet Veronica!!!

Indeed! His sense of loss is palpable.

I believe I read in an article some months ago that Ian (Veronica's father) took-off to live in the mountains and became largely non-communicative for quite some time after her murder. Does anyone else recall this story? I have no source citation so please take as rumor only.

~jmo~

I wish I could see how JH is tethered to the floor. Has anyone seen it?

What did grand dad say that was stricken? thanks

Grandpa lamented that he was not permitted to show clips from the video which he would have liked the Jury to see. Previously he had mentioned that much of the video could not be shown because of the music. These comments drew objections and then Samour struck the last one, admonishing the Jury to disregard as if never heard.

~jmo~

He started to talk about his house was burglarized and many of the videos of Veronica were stolen. It's so sad all those videos gone. :(

Edit: sorry this was from an earlier objection.

When GB asked Grandpa if the video captured Veronica, he said not as much as he would like, but he was told that Christmas music had to be removed from the video.
Judge struck the part about editing the music, I believe.

I think this tweet should explain it~~

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 2m2 minutes ago
Veronica Moser Sullivan vid edited per #theatershooting def. request. Robert Sullivan expressed frustration w/ that in just-stricken remarks

My BB above tweet :-)

Some of these quotes say it all. Went to Red Robin ("yum") today....I remembered 😢

#theatershooting

Veronica born 12/23/2005 Mom was 18 and dating her dad.

Ian Sullivan picked Veronica as first name and Ashley picked middle name Hanni..

Wait, they never showed the video that grand dad took at the kindergarten event. Just photos. Guess Brady stopped it at the bench conference.

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 25s25 seconds ago
#theatershooting

And now I am not a mom, so … (tears)

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Since Veronica’s death she’s had depression. Doesn’t know who she is anymore - always been mom

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 18s18 seconds ago
#theatershooting

She misses “her” the most. Her smile, her laugh, they way she was my little silly billy
#theatershooting

She didn’t want to leave house or do anything after Veronica’s death. Meds help get through day
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 3m3 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Since Veronica’s death she’s had depression. Doesn’t know who she is anymore - always been mom

Taking afternoon break ( a little longer break) ? time?? Sizzle bar to discuss...ok..back at 235 PT 335 MT 535 EDT 1035 Maisie time :-)

Ohhh Good Lord..Wackomole Objector making a record of which juror's were crying...SMH!!

tattletail Brady! They're mad coz no one cried when jh folks were testifying. MOO

Brady wants to make a record of specific jurors and the victim crying - seriously? This is sad, what does she expect? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141