Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 42s43 seconds ago
#theatershooting

1200-1500 people there in Arizona at his memorial service. WOW. What a testament to him.

BPawsICan ‏@BPawsICan 1m1 minute ago
"The sea of angels". #theatershooting #lovefor Aurora

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 1m1 minute ago
@carenteves found out about son Alex's #theatershooting death at property in Hawaii where her & husband Tom hoped to retire. They've sold it
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

She’ll always be a part of our family. Divorced parents. Wanted Dad like tom.

His girlfriend Amanda legally changed her last name to Teves :( She had divorced parents and said she wished she could have a dad like Alex's and he said "You can have mine"

:( :( :(

Wow...I'm glad lunch is coming soon!! I need a break..my heart is breaking and my eye's are leaking so badly..I can even read my typing now!!!

The Judge said the same thing to the Juror, who answered that she had sent several emails to the court, but had no response. The Judge said it was too late to change the schedule at this point, but he would have scheduled accordingly if he had known in advance. He said he would check on her emails and let her know if that changed his opinion.
So, as far as we know, the Judge's answer was 'no', but I guess that could change .
I also wonder why she didn't send her note to the judge when she didn't get an email reply? Why buy a plane ticket and then ask? Odd, IMO

Why didn't she write the Judge a note asking for a short conference with him? Simple -- and certainly the date of the graduation was planned well in advance.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Caren laser beamed JH as she walked by and I hope it burned him #theatershooting

Next up Jesse Childress mom Lisa ..Jesse was 29 years old :-(

PLEASE! Defense team needs to be muzzled and glued to their seats!! They are determined that the jury not see these murdered souls as real people! Judge needs to stop enabling them!!:gaah:

Lisa Childress on struggling 2 recall son Jesse, slain in #theatershooting, was "cyber systems operator"-> "He’s rolling his eyes in heaven"

Lisa Childress on struggling 2 recall son Jesse, slain in #theatershooting, was "cyber systems operator"-> "He’s rolling his eyes in heaven"

I don't like Ms. Teesch Macguire's approach as well as GB...she allows too much testimony that will clearly get objections... GB much better

So she didn't actually want the time off anyway? She must have changed her mind as the date got closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I've said before, jurors get very possessive -- almost parental -- over their cases. The juror may have been afraid she would be replaced, who knoze? Interesting, isn't it?

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

What a strong woman.

As I've said before, jurors get very possessive -- almost parental -- over their cases. The juror may have been afraid she would be replaced, who knoze? Interesting, isn't it?

I take it she is NOT an alternate and this case means a lot to her just as her son does. A very hard choice to make, especially when you are in a position that life can be cut short at any time.

Also, the Juror did let the court know about this date and I thought it would be on the calendar for this case. The Judge's staff should have put it on the calendar and been able to look at it and call it to the Judge's attention. A fail on both sides IMO.

Lunch break until 145 PT 245 MT 445 EDT 945PM Maisie time

BBL~~~~~~

I don't like Ms. Teesch Macguire's approach as well as GB...she allows too much testimony that will clearly get objections... GB much better

He is a master at courtroom procedure, manners, everything. She is still learning. She's fortunate to have him as a model. None better, IMO.

I have to remind myself over and over that hate is a sin, but it's hard not to hate this monster for all the pain he has inflicted, how much joy he has stolen and all the ugly scars he left on everyone's hearts. I am awful at remembering names, and I try not to get too attached with people in the cases as I like to stay objective and it already weighs so heavy on my heart, but will the sweet girl who wore flowers on her head be doing an impact statement? She really stood out to me, her ability to forgive is an amazing gift, one I don't think this shooter is deserving of.

Reporting on MSNBC, shooting taken place at TN movie theater. One shooter had two back packs that are now being searched. Shooter did engage in fire exchange with PD. Gunman killed. Appears no one has been injured or killed except the Gunman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141