CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #4 - LWOP

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting on MSNBC, shooting taken place at TN movie theater. One shooter had two back packs that are now being searched. Shooter did engage in fire exchange with PD. Gunman killed. Appears no one has been injured or killed except the Gunman.

WS link/thread yet ?

Lunch break until 145 PT 245 MT 445 EDT 945PM Maisie time

BBL~~~~~~

I was rushing out the door when I posted this..and yowza..My times are off by one hour..Sorry about that :truce:

So here's the more accurate times now~~

Pt 1245 MT 145PM EDT 345PM Maisie time 845PM Again sorry :blushing:

19m19 minutes ago
Julie Hayden ‏@HaydenTV
Prosecutors say Ashley Moser will be last to testify. Lost her unborn baby and 6 yr old girl and nearly died herself

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Intent to call 2 witnesses for Veronica. Judge says he will allow that.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting Court back & addressing note from Juror 118, saying she's willing to forgo son's graduation. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1MaR8lc
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 3m3 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Intent to call 2 witnesses for Veronica. Judge says he will allow that.
#theatershooting

A couple of jurors today have become emotional yesterday and today. 1 is deliberating.
#theatershooting

Judge says people have to show self restraint. For the most part that’s been good.

I'm here to listen to Ashley Moser and the grandad. I had to turn it off earlier because I was getting stressed at the defence team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, while we are in this trial, there have been 2 other theater shootings!!! I am sick & a bit nauseated.

So, while we are in this trial, there have been 2 other theater shootings!!! I am sick & a bit nauseated.

I bet the shooter in this case thinks he is an inspiration to these other shooters.

Thank so much Mr Holmes for giving other crazy people this idea. Now we have to worry going to the movies.

Are there closing arguments for his phase?

I just got here did something happen with a juror?

Juror 118 sent note to judge inquiring about schedule because her son is graduating etc and hoped to fly out Thurs toattent...and after discussion with Judge..and not getting answer after sending email to court e-address ( now defunct) as was only active during picking of Jury in Jan.

Anyway..she is a deliberating juror..and is willing to forgo attending his graduations and Judge just thanked her for her cooperation..

Juror 118 sent note to judge inquiring about schedule because her son is graduating etc and hoped to fly out Thurs toattent...and after discussion with Judge..and not getting answer after sending email to court e-address ( now defence as was only active during picking of Jury in Jan.

Anyway..she is a deliberating juror..and is willing to forgo attending his graduations and Judge just thanked her for her cooperation..

Thanks. I bet her Son isn't happy.

#theatershooting

Robert Sullivan on stand. He is Veronica’s grandfather.
#theatershooting

Ian, her father, is an only child. “We lost our only child’s only child"
The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol 56s56 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Veronica’s parents divorced. Got married when Veronica was 3.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 2m2 minutes ago Longmont, CO
"There was a sweet innocence about this child," Sullivan says about Veronica. Recalls her giggle. #theatershooting

Ohh geesh..Pop-up wackamole objector at it again...

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 2m2 minutes ago Longmont, CO
"There was a sweet innocence about this child," Sullivan says about Veronica. Recalls her giggle. #theatershooting

Ohh geesh..Pop-up wackamole objector at it again...

I'm sorry but that last part made me laugh! We need a big hammer to whack her back down!

Robert Sullivan, Veronica's paternal grandfather...

Brauchler allowed him to go on & on more than he would normally do with a witness. Really sweet sentiments expressed by Grandpa, touching. I was surprised the Defense did not object...until, Ms Brady did. Bench conference apparently resulted in a decision to proceed without mention of a burglary (in which supposedly photos were stolen).

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member