CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #4 - LWOP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok friends, I'm holding everyone's hands in spirit. Here we go. Last leg of this journey. Praying for guidance for this jury and praying for strength and comfort for the victims and their loved ones.

someone in CR having coughing fit

Is the jury going to meet tomorrow? (Friday)

"individual moral judgment" - I'm noticing how many times Nelson got that in!!!! He's saying it in almost every sentence.

That coughing lady really should excuse herself. I've noticed her doing that since day one. It's someone in the gallery because she still does it when jury is not in court room.

My Brauchler seems very uncomfortable. He is moving a lot in his chair. I wouldn't be surprised if this case has given him a stomach ulcer. It must be stressful being the DA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Brauchler seems very uncomfortable. He is moving a lot in his chair. I wouldn't be surprised if this case has given him a stomach ulcer. It must be stressful being the DA.

MR. B's leg is moving so fast....up and down! He is really having a hard time today. You can just see his knee under the table. This will be good to have it finished.

I did find it interesting that the prosecution is requesting this for the defense. He urged the defense to file to keep records sealed--- they did not know to do that on their own??? What a bunch they are!!!!

I guess King has at least mentally removed himself from this trial. He has not said an audible word for days & days. Why?

So, it looks like Ms. Nelson is large & in charge!

I have to say..There is a lot of repetitive statement! This causes these instructions to go on for almost 3/4 of an hour!! LOL Judge takes longer than either Pros or Def. gets to give their closings..LOL I'm not even including his final instruction either :eek:

Channel 7 said they are pretty sure it is Ms. Brady doing closing for defense, not King, from what they have heard.

Channel 7 said the think it is Ms. Brady is doing closing for defense, not King, from what they have heard.

I'm just glad it's not Ms Higgs. She uses a weird voice when she addresses the jury. It's not her normal voice. It annoys me!

After this trial ends I will go through trial watch withdrawal. Is there another interesting high profile trial to watch. Any suggestions??

Darn! Just ate the last of:gaah: my closing argument snacks.

I thought of what Willmont did in closing in both arias trials- she started with her hands on the convicted murderer's shoulders & said to the jury in a pitiful voice- "Will you kill her?" If Brady does that, it will be sickening, IMO

After this trial ends I will go through trial watch withdrawal. Is there another interesting high profile trial to watch. Any suggestions??

I am going to have Brauchler withdrawal. :blushing:

I thought of what Willmont did in closing in both arias trials- she started with her hands on the convicted murderer's shoulders & said to the jury in a pitiful voice- "Will you kill her?" If Brady does that, it will be sickening, IMO

I totally forgot about that...and thought it was so inappropriate at the time! Brady probably will cry too!

5 minutes until Brauchler commences his closing...I sure hope he settles down..He looked so anxious going from paying mode to wiggling mode..almost like he had to go to the bathroom!! You women here maybe recall that "Ants in the pants" mode of our children when they had to go!! :)))

But he always has a professional demeanour in front of the jury when talks to them.. Big Hugs for Mr. Brauchler!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove