CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
]FYI... This article gives Jessica's dad's full name...

And I know he is considered a victim

I don't see an article?

Have we heard anymore on how long ago the parents divorced? I am just curious because of the custody hearing this past Friday, which to me might indicate that the change in the family dynamics may be recent. I fully understand that the parents and family are victims here, and my heart goes out to them. I just cannot get past the fact that a custody hearing was set for the same day (Friday) as the disappearance. I just want anything at all to hand onto mentally to think this child may be alive and well somewhere. Just praying....

FYI... This article gives Jessica's dad's full name...

And I know he is considered a victim

JMO

I'm not sure what you are referring to. I did not post an article having anything to do with Jessica's father. I posted a link to what was, at that time, a live news break.

So I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to tell me.:waitasec:

I don't want to be crude, or depressing, but it seems like the most likely reason the perp would throw away the backpack is that he didn't need it any more, if you know what I mean... :(

Have we heard anymore on how long ago the parents divorced? I am just curious because of the custody hearing this past Friday, which to me might indicate that the change in the family dynamics may be recent. I fully understand that the parents and family are victims here, and my heart goes out to them. I just cannot get past the fact that a custody hearing was set for the same day (Friday) as the disappearance. I just want anything at all to hand onto mentally to think this child may be alive and well somewhere. Just praying....

Hi there
if you don't mind, could you post the link to the article that talks about the custody hearing.
I haven't read everything, but the articles I have read say there is no custody dispute.
Thanks!

I am frustrated, 9 news does not have their news on channel 9 on Sunday at five, they have it on a station called "My 20". I just realized, I switched from Bresnan to Optimum cable service in past month and I don't get channel twenty I do not believe....darn

I don't want to be crude, or depressing, but it seems like the most likely reason the perp would throw away the backpack is that he didn't need it any more, if you know what I mean... :(

did not want to be found with it in his/her vehicle, home or workplace

Hi there
if you don't mind, could you post the link to the article that talks about the custody hearing.
I haven't read everything, but the articles I have read say there is no custody dispute.
Thanks!

Will go back and try and find it for you after the presser. I too found it odd, as I have read over and over they are on good terms and he visits the little one regularly. But I believe it was yesterday it came to light about the hearing. IMHO

That is why a perp would dump it in a dumpster. Not on the sidewalk in suburbia. I am hoping jessica dropped it. As a sign.

But its more likely the perp planted it i think.

did not want to be found with it in his/her vehicle, home or workplace

In most cases that I have followed and the fact that I have worked in LE in the past. I have come to find that most times articles are found in ditches, garbages, or hidden. I find it odd that this would be sitting out on a sidewalk, almost like it they wanted it to be found. Just find it out of the ordinary is all....IMHO

Thanks, I didn't even see that. All I did was watch the news break.

eileenhawkeye, I can't figure out exactly why you responded that way to my post. I certainly didn't say anything about the father, so I'm at a loss here. TIA

I think all she said is that she noticed the father's full name in the article you pointed to, but she's not going to sleuth him or post it here.

In most cases that I have followed and the fact that I have worked in LE in the past. I have come to find that most times articles are found in ditches, garbages, or hidden. I find it odd that this would be sitting out on a sidewalk, almost like it they wanted it to be found. Just find it out of the ordinary is all....IMHO

A taunt?

Both channels up and getting ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pearl lemon