CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have feed of the pressor yet? I'm getting reg news on 9 right now.

I'm not sure what you are referring to. I did not post an article having anything to do with Jessica's father. I posted a link to what was, at that time, a live news break.

So I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to tell me.:waitasec:

I'll try to clear it up after presser...:seeya:

Bumping for those asking.

that is national media... after the presser I will locate the local article quoting the LE officer saying that he has no reason to suspect the father and that they have his whereabouts known for the time she went missing.

maybe they will say more at the presser as well... so I will wait to bump it up.

Man was unaware of Jessica's case

http://www.dailycamera.com/superior-news/ci_21719734/entertainment/classicalmusic

The original link i found it on has changed as they often do, but it shows on here, just google "custody hearing ridgeway friday" it comes up. Evidently the father attended although he does not know the outcome. ( I don't know why he would not know the outcome) I just am curious / perplexed about it....IMHO

I've never been involved in a custody hearing, but a friend recently went through it, and the judge didn't make a decision for six weeks.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Utilized bulletin, he received msg, he called 911. Do have reason to believe backpack is associated with the case.

He called 911.

We have reason to believe the backpack is hers

We are not disclosing the contents

Working with her family on contents

that is national media... after the presser I will locate the local article quoting the LE officer saying that he has no reason to suspect the father and that they have his whereabouts known for the time she went missing.

maybe they will say more at the presser as well... so I will wait to bump it up.

I don't suspect the father. There's plenty of other info regarding there being a custody hearing which is what a poster asked about. I just grabbed the first one I found.

Vehicles coming and going in Rock Creek, will be stopped.

Please stay in your homes, blood hounds working in the areas

We really want people to call in tips and email is also available

backpack was found on a sidewalk

Will not discuss any of the contents

we believe the backpack to be Jessicas

search is now expanded

there was a paper bag found near the backpack

how long was it there?

something investigators are working on, we don't know

Hi there
if you don't mind, could you post the link to the article that talks about the custody hearing.
I haven't read everything, but the articles I have read say there is no custody dispute.
Thanks!

Officials contacted the child's father, who lives in Missouri. Materasso said the family in Missouri attended a child custody hearing there concerning Jessica Friday. He said he does not know the outcome of the hearing, but detectives do not believe it's related to Jessica's disappearance.
Denver Post

backpack gives us something to work with

distance is not a consideration in the investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads