CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I don't understand cop speak. Why would the distance between her home and where the backpack was found not be of concern?

I would love for the father to be the culprit in some way, personally, wishing he sent someone to hide Jessica away somewhere.

be aware we still be in the neighborhood jessica lives in

I will get back with you later.

end of pressor

Surely they are collecting any and all videos leading to the area already...

sorry guys I couldn't hear most of the questions and it moved so quickly-

Bottom line, WPD believes this IS Jessica's backpack.

http://www.dailycamera.com/superior-news/ci_21719734/entertainment/classicalmusic

The original link i found it on has changed as they often do, but it shows on here, just google "custody hearing ridgeway friday" it comes up. Evidently the father attended although he does not know the outcome. ( I don't know why he would not know the outcome) I just am curious / perplexed about it....IMHO

Thanks. Its not that i didn't believe you; I just found it odd too.

Bumping for those asking.

Thanks

I don't suspect the father. There's plenty of other info regarding there being a custody hearing which is what a poster asked about. I just grabbed the first one I found.

Oh I don't suspect the father either, the poor dad is a victim. He attended the custody hearing on Friday in Missouri which is an iron clad alibi anyway. IMHO

I lost sound about halfway through, but I think they were down to repeating what they'd said before :p

I swear I heard a reporter asking about a paper sack that was also on sidewalk by the backpack, they said the paper bag was surrounded by crime scene tape, the public info officer let that question go unanswered, makes me curious....would that be her lunch sack perhaps or ?????

I would love for the father to be the culprit in some way, personally, wishing he sent someone to hide Jessica away somewhere.

I'd rather her be tucked away safe by someone than the alternative. Praying she's found soon regardless.

I think I've seen before that they can check cell numbers that hit a certain tower during a certain timeframe...? Hopefully the backpack breaks the case!

Watching on 9 news... says there's a brown paper bag that was next to the backpack. They just showed it on the news and the brown paper bag is still on the sidewalk??? They zoomed the camera in on it.

As much as it is scary to know that this is (probably) her backpack, I am kind of glad it as not put there as a sick joke, as in someone just putting one like it out there to waste time.

It looks as if they haven't even opened the brown paper bag. Why would the guy who turned in the backpack have not also picked up the brown paper bag?

Sometimes I don't understand cop speak. Why would the distance between her home and where the backpack was found not be of concern?

I took his comment to mean that even if the distance between Jessica's home and the backpack was a million miles - they would go to where the evidence leads them without concern of distance.

This is strictly my own theory, unsupported by any media links: I think that LE is already convinced this is a non-family abduction and they are playing head games with the perpetrator.

IF this is Jessica's backpack, the perp is probably watching media sources closely to try to figure out what LE knows and doesn't know.

Leaving the perp in the dark can only work to LE's favour.

BBM

Most of my theories are unsupported by any media links! I'm glad I'm not alone.:seeya:

I pray she is found soon.This is starting to sound like little Somer Thompsons case to me.Very sad.I pray she is found safely soon.

Would the bloodhounds follow her scent from the backpack to the school if someone was carrying the backpack and not Jessica actually walking the path herself?

I know my kids' backpacks have tons of papers such as homework and worksheets with their names on them. It should be pretty easy to recognize all that. I can't imagine all that would be removed and tossed but a backpack and water bottle with a name left in it.
Am I making sense?

Also I wanted to reread the post of the lady saying she and her husband saw the backpack at 8ish this morning, but I can't find it. ugh

As she was waiting in a line of cars to get home, Christine Wiedinmyer said the original tip was e-mailed by one of her neighbors, and she, too, saw the backpack on the sidewalk around 8:15 this morning as she was headed out. She said it didn't really strike her at first because there often are children's bikes or toys left about in the neighborhood.
link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member