CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to WS a_rod_777! :balloons: Glad you joined us. Great first post<mdosnip>!

Watching the memorial off and on and just saw a guy in a sport coat and dress pants lean and talk into an apparent radio...good to know they are there possibly watching for who might be on hand. IMO.

Sorry I joined in April I think but haven't posted much so don't know what it allowed or not.

I found an interesting tweet from someone in MSM. He's a reported from 9 news I think. He's saying he will hopefully comment on the hunt ( for Jessica's killer?) tomorrow since he can't do it tonight. He doesn't want to interfere with an active investigation.

Hope that mean good news, that something will be going down tomorrow morning?? I can post the tweets if thats allowed.

TIA!!

https://www.facebook.com/westminsterpolice

The comment is on right side of page, under the heading "We have been asked what we are doing now..." from Sunday and was posted at 9:13PM.

If you find Westminster regular webpage for the police, there is a link to their FB and twitter on there.

https://www.facebook.com/westminsterpolice

The comment is on right side of page, under the heading "We have been asked what we are doing now..." from Sunday and was posted at 9:13PM.

If you find Westminster regular webpage for the police, there is a link to their FB and twitter on there.

This FB is PUBLIC. Just click. A signup request will appear. Just close it. HTH

Watching the memorial off and on and just saw a guy in a sport coat and dress pants lean and talk into an apparent radio...good to know they are there possibly watching for who might be on hand. IMO.

Saw that too Nana. Then he turned and I could see the wire coming up the back of his jacket for his earbud.

In general, I've been skeptical of the 'triangle' placement theories, because let's face it--drop any three dots on a map, and bam, you have a triangle.

playing video remember Jessica. It is composed of her favorite songs. He said if you're wondering Jessica chose these songs.

"Call me maybe" Lot of sweet pics of Jessica showing.

Mods are ready to start issuing TOs in this case. We have posted several warnings and removed or snipped SEVERAL posts. We are done.

NO sleuthing the family. That means NO!

Leave the non-MSM video and still shots OUT of the discussion. That means DO NOT POST the discussion HERE.

I think this is pretty clear, but if you have any questions or concerns, please PM a MOD. They will not have time to PM you if you break the rules and find you no longer have posting privileges for a period of time.

Salem

I'm wondering do you know how the Juggalo community is there, specifically related to where the body was found? I ask because I was following a lead that lead to them and was curious?
Juggalo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ICP? Possible. I wouldn't consider them an extreme presence but I do see kids around who are into them. Honestly I have not been to that body site in years and I couldn't tell you if they frequent the place or not. I can tell you that the urban myths of Satanism have been around for ALONG time and I am positive they still persist.

This place also attracts many young thrill seekers so a Juggalo would potentially fit that scenerio. Especially an active satan worshipping Juggalo(s).

My gut tells me it is someone who has lived here for a while so possibly older than teens or early 20's. They just knew the area too well.

In general, I've been skeptical of the 'triangle' placement theories, because let's face it--drop any three dots on a map, and bam, you have a triangle.

Well, unless they are all in a row, like along a series of exits on I-25, for example.

Yes but no in PERFECT PHI proportion, matching a PERFECT pentagram. My images have not been distorted. Do the measurements and math and you will see it is perfect. the odds of that happening by chance are very slim.

The global dispatch website is mainstream media so I guess it's allowed?

We are checking on this. If you have a link to the front page of the media, it would be helpful. The previous link posted went ONLY to the picture, so we can't tell anything from that.

Salem

playing video remember Jessica. It is composed of her favorite songs. He said if you're wondering Jessica chose these songs.

(next segment pics of her as a toddler and up) Instrumental song I don't recognize appeared to be interlude to next song.

Next song: Cover of Journey's "don't stop believing" might be from Glee cast?

Next set of slides ... Journey "Don't Stop Believing". LOTS of pictures of JR and the family dogs.

Hello all. I am new here and I have not had time to read through all the posts regarding Jessica so if this is redundant I apologize.

i have read some posts by Zola who seemed to be on the same line of thought I am. I have also noted that Zola lives in Westminster CO as do I therefore we share alot of the same knowledge of the surrounding area.

The place where Jessica was found is surrounded by urban legends as some have pointed out. I have personally been to that very sight when I was in my younger years. We would take girls there and try and scare them... juvenile no doubt but thats what young teens do. The old structure next to where Jessica's body was found had recently been used in satanic rituals as there was old animal bones arranged in patterns, red candles and pentagrams spray painted on the walls. There were also heavy rumours about satanic activity about the place. Granted this was 15-20 years ago but it sounds like not much has changed.

Zola made mention in a thread regarding the search for Jessica (before she was found) about the placement of certain clues. It has occured to many of us that whoever did this WANTED the backpack and the body to be found as can be deduced by the way they were discarded. <modsnip>

Welcome a_rod_777. Those images give me chills. I think you may be onto something.

I have a question about the pinnacle. Does each section have a different purpose? Different levels of importance, power to those that believe in the symbols?

Thanks.

I am watching the memorial, JMO we all should take this time for Jessica and pay our respects.

RIP Jessica

What a beautiful child and such a waste that she had to go so soon....just makes me so angry and sad.

ARGHH!! Why can I not find or see that statement on that page? Everyone keeps saying it's there, yet I cannot find it ANYWHERE.

Mumble, mutter....

It is still there, I just found it.

It is the 16th comment posted on Sunday at 11:13 pm posted by the Westminster PD under the status post posted on Sunday with 458 likes and 54 comments. It starts with "We have been asked what are we doing now..."

HTH

I wished the Pastor would have shaved. Just saying. Did I mention that I'm paranoid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double