CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking tub yesterday myself. Then I thought they would probably run the water for a long, long time. So why not look at the water bills in the immediate area where LE is focusing. Maybe there is a user whose bill will be significantly higher this month?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Good idea.

I wonder about a basement with faucets (for a washer hookup) and a drain.

I was thinking the same thing. If the 2 cases are related (which I think they are), then Postal workers I think would not be working. I am not sure whether UPS, FedEx, or DHL type delivery workers were off on that Monday, but Postal for sure.

It also makes me think more that he may have been in a delivery type truck, which would also allow not being spotted by the public as much. Most people I think kind of ignore "official" looking vehicles like Postal trucks, Delivery Trucks, etc. I think people assume they would not be involved in any wrongdoing. If the person drove a delivery truck (even Post truck), it may show how he got close to Jessica.

I also think this further proves the person is probably young, by attempting to use chloroform. I think that is something that typically a young person would try....Remember Casey Anthony was alleged to have experimented with making chloroform. Also, LE themselves has the age of the guy estimated as young in the Lake event.

I really do think that LE suspect these 2 cases are related. If so, I think we are dealing with someone who did not have to work on that Monday she went missing, which limits the types of jobs that were off that day, because most jobs people have to work that day. Postal, Delivery, or Banks, etc are some of the few that do not have to work on the minor holidays.

Columbus Day was a Federal Holiday, banks and the U.S. Postal Service were closed. However, UPS, FedEx etc... were not. Federal employees would have had the day off along with any other company that chooses to follow the Federal Holiday schedule.

Have we confirmed that the "chemical smell" on the cloth was indeed chloroform?

I'm asking b/c I'm wondering what other noxious substances might be placed on a cloth and over one's mouth to render a person unconcious or at the very least seriously subdue them?

Sorry, but I just assumed chloroform because I am pretty sure that would be the obvious type of chemical. From what I heard during the Casey Anthony case, it is easily made with instructions on the internet. I even read the instructions, and it is pretty easy to make it seems. If the 2 cases are related, it really confirms for me this person is probably young. I think younger type people would experiment with things like that.

I have heard of them tapping directly into the lines and by passing any meters. I know of a guy who actualy had his legit bussiness like this . Very unsafe.

And illegal.

For example read about z
Zarha Bakers case.
Her evil step monster did the same in her own bathtub.

I was thinking tub yesterday myself. Then I thought they would probably run the water for a long, long time. So why not look at the water bills in the immediate area where LE is focusing. Maybe there is a user whose bill will be significantly higher this month?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Several bathtubs full of water would only be a couple hundred gallons. Water bills are calculated based on thousands of gallons. Even a big cleanup would not show up as a significant change in a water bill.

I was thinking if the person was off for the 3 day weekend from work.He could have also been military or civil service or government jobs.Also on both Memorial day and Columbus day weekends were any special events going on at that park?

For example read about z
Zarha Bakers case.
Her evil step monster did the same in her own bathtub.

One thing that amazed me about Zahra's case is that the blood evidence was covered by fresh paint so that the police actually searched the house and initially did not realize it was a crime scene!

One thing that amazed me about Z
ahra's case is that the blood evidence was covered by fresh paint so that the police actually searched the house and initially did not realize it was a crime scene!

I was amazed at that and all the energy and in a short time. That stupid father never knew ( he claimed)

This is to help clarify what all I'm looking at when I'm talking about the WM truck, the orange markers and my very scientific sticky note measurements --

sSbum.jpg

The crappy black drawn arrows by the truck point to the tires. Look closely. There are three orange markers placed by LE beside each tire.

Now, there is a black circle on the middle of the road with arrows pointing to more orange markers. These orange markers are what I measured against the WM truck tire markers.
The marks on the road match the pattern (2 sets of markers close together towards the top, and two lone markers near the bottom). The distance between the marks matches the pattern and distance of the wheels on the WM truck. Also, if you measure the width of the truck, it matchs the distance in width across from one set of orange markers to the other.

The circle on the upper right indicates (for those wondering) where to see the box that a circle of LE is standing around.

The circle on the left appears (to me) to be an orange indicator of some sort by LE either IN the tree, or on the ground by it.

EDIT to ADD:
The firetruck was too long to fit within the orange markers I circled up there... so that couldn't be it.

Hope that helps clarify....

SECOND EDIT:
Maybe I'm not so bright - another poster suggested this might be the firetruck with the light, and I thought not initially b/c I thought that was parked flush to the side of road, but have now seen a photo (you can see it if you keep reading - I posted it down thread).... that shows firetruck was indeed parked over the center line, so maybe I'm wrong, and those orange markers were to denote where the firetruck was. [ Hangs head, closes door, and tiptoes away]

holy moly, a new thread 11 pages long since I left yesterday eve?? I am admitting right now I will not have time to go back and read in an effort to catch up. My apologies if I ask a dumb question or two while getting up to speed.

Any new developments? TIA to any who can give me a brief synopsis.

Re: "the box they are standing around"

Based on their body language (they're mostly all looking at each other, and two of them possibly at a clipboard--NOT the box), I think they all just ended up in that spot for a huddle/discussion, and someone set a tool or utility box down so they didn't have to stand there holding it while they conferred.

Maybe something with evidence-gathering supplies in it. I really don't think it's anything significant or they wouldn't have set it down casually in the middle of the road like that.

Edited to add: SO has a similar tall box he uses for hobby/craft supplies. Think tall plastic fishing/tackle box. They're great for sorting anything that involves lots of smallish objects.

This is to help clarify what all I'm looking at when I'm talking about the WM truck, the orange markers and my very scientific sticky note measurements --

sSbum.jpg

The crappy black drawn arrows by the truck point to the tires. Look closely. There are three orange markers placed by LE beside each tire.

Now, there is a black circle on the middle of the road with arrows pointing to more orange markers. These orange markers are what I measured against the WM truck tire markers.
The marks on the road match the pattern (2 sets of markers close together towards the top, and two lone markers near the bottom). The distance between the marks matches the pattern and distance of the wheels on the WM truck. Also, if you measure the width of the truck, it matchs the distance in width across from one set of orange markers to the other.

The circle on the upper right indicates (for those wondering) where to see the box that a circle of LE is standing around.

The circle on the left appears (to me) to be an orange indicator of some sort by LE either IN the tree, or on the ground by it.

EDIT to ADD:
The firetruck was too long to fit within the orange markers I circled up there... so that couldn't be it.

Hope that helps clarify....

I've got a bad habit of quoting myself... but I've thought of something more...

The truck had to be traveling DOWN towards the bottom of the page on it's route - otherwise, would the LE have had the truck turn around and risk destroying evidence? I'm guessing, the truck MAY have parked to the mid right of the shot in the little dirt area there, and might have been turning back onto the road when the drivers spotted something.

I had though MAYBE the truck was turning ONTO the dirt road, but then it seems if that were the case, LE would have had them pull UP and to the right - wouldn't they?

holy moly, a new thread 11 pages long since I left yesterday eve?? I am admitting right now I will not have time to go back and read in an effort to catch up. My apologies if I ask a dumb question or two while getting up to speed.

Any new developments? TIA to any who can give me a brief synopsis.

(Its ok... I sometimes skip a bunch of pages as well in those circumstances!):seeya:

I'm catching up on this case and I keep seeing it mentioned that LE says this is a case of stranger abduction? Can someone point me to where that is stated in MSM? Not that I doubt any of you, I just like to keep it all straight in my head.

Thanks!

per this video the backpack was found in a paper bag on a sidewalk

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNqvagTyNtk"]2012-10-07 Jessica Ridgeway search shifts to Superior where LARGE BROWN PAPER BAG FOUND - YouTube[/ame]

I've got a bad habit of quoting myself... but I've thought of something more...

The truck had to be traveling DOWN towards the bottom of the page on it's route - otherwise, would the LE have had the truck turn around and risk destroying evidence? I'm guessing, the truck MAY have parked to the mid right of the shot in the little dirt area there, and might have been turning back onto the road when the drivers spotted something.

I had though MAYBE the truck was turning ONTO the dirt road, but then it seems if that were the case, LE would have had them pull UP and to the right - wouldn't they?

I think the orange paint on the road may be marking where the bucket truck was parked. Im on my phone and not sure how to add a picture but it looks like thats the exact spot it was parked.

We have conflicting media reports on this b/c yesterday I posted this:

"When police arrived, the backpack was placed in a large paper bag to protect it for later analysis."

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nationa...#ixzz29hIkJRDL

So media? Which is it? It seems more likely the LE put it in a paperbag straight off to preserve whatever evidence might be on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper