CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my interpretation so IMO MOO, etc etc.

They don't want the killer to know HOW he is leaving DNA so that he can't cover his tracks in the future. The forensic techniques may be sophisticated enough that they are virtually unknown by most laypeople.

Honestly, if he is not caught & does it again...how much does it matter if there is no DNA? They have it now on a murder case, they just need to catch him & match it. He doesn't seem like the brightest in leaving DNA at seemingly every turn and a possible receipt...no need to say more.

If it was meant that it would make him mad & go out & try it again, I am not following why he would do that?

Several new posts on FB from WPD 3 I think... Can't link from my iPhone and battery going dead- time for bed, but it's just getting interesting! UGH!!

Hey...don't go...don't go!

Where is the spare battery brigade when we need them?!

Honestly, if he is not caught & does it again...how much does it matter if there is no DNA? They have it now on a murder case, they just need to catch him & match it. He doesn't seem like the brightest in leaving DNA at seemingly every turn and a possible receipt...no need to say more.

If it was meant that it would make him mad & go out & try it again, I am not following why he would do that?

IF he isn't caught, he will....WILL...do it again.

He will be caught!!

NOTE TO SELF:

Never, ever (when in response to a question from a fellow sleuther) say:
"That answer is sooo easy to find if you would look...
here's a link to help you out."
That just might be considered snarky:slap:

Now...it seems I am losing count of how many cases may be related to Jessica's. The main one that is definitely linked is the jogger incident from May of this year at Ketner Park.

Then there was another jogger...
a little boy....
and maybe this recent white car attempt?

Am I missing any?

There was a pretty detailed list (no way can I keep count now, even of the ones that have been vetted by LE as serious attempts), but I think it was on thread 15.

It also predated the "chick knocks guy on his *advertiser censored*; WS cheers" attempt.

There was a petite woman a few years ago whose body was found in trash bags in an orchard to the West of where Jessica was found

If these potential abductors comprise a number of different perps, makes me begin to wonder if there is something equivalent to an aphrodisiac in some street drug or something...half-kidding only.

There was a pretty detailed list (no way can I keep count now, even of the ones that have been vetted by LE as serious attempts), but I think it was on thread 15.

It also predated the "chick knocks guy on his *advertiser censored*; WS cheers" attempt.

You're my kind of poster, thess!

They say cheering is good for the soul...and I buy into that....

I think a military person would have more access to chemicals than the average person.

Sorry, I'm on a military bent for the moment. :seeya:
I don't know what chemicals were used, but I've wondered if the investigators are looking for people who have purchased large quantities of certain chemicals that can be found in common household products - hence the King Soopers connection.

Hey...don't go...don't go!

Where is the spare battery brigade when we need them?!

Too bad there's not a paycheck fairy too- I'd plug in and stay on longer- but gotta work tomorrow early- cant wait to see what develops from here- ill be behind again! Lol

Is there another child dismemberment case anywhere else in the country that is still unsolved? I'm sure y'all thought of this already

Is there another child dismemberment case anywhere else in the country that is still unsolved? I'm sure y'all thought of this already

Actually, some of us have been checking out child murders and can't even find any unsolved within the past 5-7 years or so. Lots of missing/not found/presumed dead. But with bodies actually found, they seem to be all solved in recent years.

NOTE TO SELF:

Never, ever (when in response to a question from a fellow sleuther) say:
"That answer is sooo easy to find if you would look...
here's a link to help you out."
That just might be considered snarky:slap:

Now...it seems I am losing count of how many cases may be related to Jessica's. The main one that is definitely linked is the jogger incident from May of this year at Ketner Park.

Then there was another jogger...
a little boy....
and maybe this recent white car attempt?

Am I missing any?
There is a link to the story about the jogger linked to Jessica's case, and one to the boy in the timeline thread.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187312"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187312[/ame]

Not sure about the second jogger. If you find a link, put it over there for future reference.

There was a petite woman a few years ago whose body was found in trash bags in an orchard to the West of where Jessica was found

I think I read she was found 20 feet off the road, was dismembered, and not all of her remains were recovered at the site. I don't know if it was ever solved.

Here is that big list.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8479490"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #14[/ame]

I think you guys are talking about Janine Johler, if so, yes been brought up here.

9NEWS Denver ‏@9NEWS
An update from @WestminsterPD on the #JessicaRidgeway investigation. Tonight on 9NEWS at 9 & 10. #JusticeforJessica

Sorry if this was posted earlier. From WPD FB.

"Westminster Police have definitively made a connection between the Ketner lake incident and the Jessica Ridgeway murder. We cannot go into details about the connection to preserve the integrity of the case."

I really wanna kick this perp(s). Just once. Look em in the eye and kick.
Bsl, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member