CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ack...interesting to note virginity is significant in this ceremony, as is this -

However, back to the porca praecidanea. Usually this would be a pig. It would be cleansed and sanctified in Ceres' name, sacrificed and the entrails removed. These form the offering to Ceres

http://www.oocities.org/the_pagan_heart/Articles/Festivals/July05.html

The porca praecidanea is the sacrifice. Usually a pig (or other large animal), can be a pumpkin, probably where the Halloween pumpkin came from.

Pumpkins are native to North America and were/are commonly eaten in the fall. The folk tradition of carving pumpkins did not become popular here until an influx of Irish and Scottish immigrants in the 1800s -- who used to carve turnips as lanterns in their native countries.

That site quoted above probably isn't allowable on here. It was an old geocities site... anyone who signed up with Yahoo, many years ago, could have a geocities site.

@tlcox....thanks. Also I don't know if it is peritant but the letter A is prominent. The backpack was found on the corner of Andrew and Alpha way as in I am the Alpha male and in Superior Co as in I am superior . Sitting upright as in placed not thrown. Her clothes were in the backpack inside out. No socks found. The body disposed of in Arvada. The crime was almost a perfect triangle. There is a triangle in the letter A. There is also a pic online of a huge letter A in graffiti on a headstone in Pattridge Park. I think if this case is solved it will be due to DNA evidence and not speculation on peoples parts.

Although I think the majority of bloggers mean well some of them are totally off topic have personal stories that hold no merit and ridiculous. Also the police seem to want help but withhold a lot of pertinant informantion so as not to jeapordize a case aka...a persons rights. I really feel that one.... please keep your info on topic and two that LE should really provide more info so as to help the general public. Do we have DNA linking the two cases and do we have an actual sketch of the perp? The news media does not help either with so many bogus stories and fake sketches. If LE really wants to catch this sicko a little help would help.

Congrats on your first post and how on earth did you manage to go two years before posting?

Although I think the majority of bloggers mean well some of them are totally off topic have personal stories that hold no merit and ridiculous. Also the police seem to want help but withhold a lot of pertinant informantion so as not to jeapordize a case aka...a persons rights. I really feel that one.... please keep your info on topic and two that LE should really provide more info so as to help the general public. Do we have DNA linking the two cases and do we have an actual sketch of the perp? The news media does not help either with so many bogus stories and fake sketches. If LE really wants to catch this sicko a little help would help.

I feel like they know why they're keeping information under wraps. Too much out there and it becomes muddled, and might even muck up a trial.

does anyone know what kind of info can be gleaned from DNA that would help find the perp?

Does it identify gender for instance? Anything at all that would narrow the field?

Pumpkins are native to North America and were/are commonly eaten in the fall. The folk tradition of carving pumpkins did not become popular here until an influx of Irish and Scottish immigrants -- who used to carve turnips as lanterns in their native countries.

That site quoted above probably isn't allowable on here. It was an old geocities site... anyone who signed up with Yahoo, many years ago, could have a geocities site.

There are all sorts of intertwining religious festivals, and most of them merely reflect the weather or the stars.

This all happens in autumn, so we're essentially talking about similar pagan festivals, driven by the same symbols. This is the first time I've heard of evisceration though, which the hollowing of the pumpkin is said to imitate.

I'm not much of a believer in this sort of weird stuff but it just struck me...what if Jessica (virgin) was the porca praecidanea in some wierdo's fantasy?

FWI ...seems to be a very high rate of sexual preditors on the database in Colorado and in this area alone. What gives ? And most killers serial and otherwise usually dismember a body...usually hands feet and head in order to delay identification. What doesn't make sense is why she wasn't burried and just layed on a plastic bag dismembered if he didn't want her indentified quickly. Also his height is a little shorter than average. Usually but not always these sickos are always tall when you see them on court TV

@tlcox....thanks. Also I don't know if it is peritant but the letter A is prominent. The backpack was found on the corner of Andrew and Alpha way as in I am the Alpha male and in Superior Co as in I am superior . Sitting upright as in placed not thrown. Her clothes were in the backpack inside out. No socks found. The body disposed of in Arvada. The crime was almost a perfect triangle. There is a triangle in the letter A. There is also a pic online of a huge letter A in graffiti on a headstone in Pattridge Park. I think if this case is solved it will be due to DNA evidence and not speculation on peoples parts.

You have a lot more information than I think we've heard here or elsewhere. Her clothes were inside out? ..... :waitasec:

This guy does not sound like to jogger with the green tennis shoes trying to get the young boy. The shaved head jogger was said to be taller and fit....
The shaved head jogger was in the height range, according to this article. The girls thought he could be as short as 5'6".

"the girls noticed an "attractive" white man who was
between 5 feet 6 inches and 6 feet tall,"

From this link:
Read more: Man choked 8-year-old boy near Ketner Lake in Westminster in May - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_21820103#ixzz2AA51cNXB
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Congrats on your first post and how on earth did you manage to go two years before posting?

I know this wasn't directed at me, but thought I'd give the answer. In the upper right corner of the post you can see the join date and number of posts. The poster has been registered since Aug 2011 and has close to 1,700 posts. Not a new poster.

Wouldn't small RIMMED sunglasses be like aviators - something with thin rims? I'm not picturing John Lennon glasses at all. Those have small LENSES.

Exactly. I am not picturing a hippy round shape at all, just sunglasses that have thin metal or plastic around the lenses.

Things to keep in mind :

The killer is local ( at least that is what police belive)

The killer's DNA is probably NOT in DNA register (if police have his DNA, I belive they do)

Jessica Ridgeway was possibly NOT a random victim (according to police 10/8, however this may have changed since)

If DNA is not the eveidence that link the JR case and the May 28, 2012 Ketner Lake attack, then I belive they have done some kind of VERY detailed analysis of the chemical (on the cloth) the attacker used on the Ketner Lake victim and, chemical they may have found on Jessica Ridgeway, and found a perfect match.

BBM - How often do serial killers, kidnappers, child murderers have DNA on file?

Do these type of predators usually not have prior felony convictions?

Do offenders normally go from no trouble with the law to murder?

Based on descriptions, the idea that he or they may be young attackers makes me wonder if thats the reason no DNA profile?

Does Colorado Swab Juveniles upon Felony convictions?

Also (Less Plausible), based on other descriptions, could the perp or perps be illegal aliens? That would explain why no match.

I think the only time Illegals get swabbed is if they are convicted of felony in the US, and are swabbed before deportation.

Just throwing out ideas...

How could a young person have the guts to do these awful acts? Well if there are more than 1, they work off each other. When 1 might have second thoughts for a variety of reasons, theres someone else there to build that person back up.

It makes sense that if there is a group of 2 or more, they would be young.

I mean any logical person would know that Co Offenders offer more likelyhood of getting themselves caught. Id be worried about my Co-Offender/s getting caught and ratting on me. If I was a bad person, Id do my bad stuff alone, to avoid the chance of my co defendent turning on me.

But a young person may not think like that....

I know this wasn't directed at me, but thought I'd give the answer. In the upper right corner of the post you can see the join date and number of posts. The poster has been registered since Aug 2011 and has close to 1,700 posts. Not a new poster.

Is WS being glitchy? I see join date is in 2010 with only 3 posts

I was gone all day. Got a tweet.
Was hair found?
Is this true?
From perp?

FWI ...seems to be a very high rate of sexual preditors on the database in Colorado and in this area alone. What gives ? And most killers serial and otherwise usually dismember a body...usually hands feet and head in order to delay identification. What doesn't make sense is why she wasn't burried and just layed on a plastic bag dismembered if he didn't want her indentified quickly. Also his height is a little shorter than average. Usually but not always these sickos are always tall when you see them on court TV

I think he dismembered her for his own perverse reasons. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept parts of her :(

It wouldn't surprise me if these guys left town.

I hope and pray that LE are right on their tails.

:please:

does anyone know what kind of info can be gleaned from DNA that would help find the perp?

Does it identify gender for instance? Anything at all that would narrow the field?

Oh yes, the sex for sure, and often the ethnicity. Many characteristics can be determined by various DNA tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member