CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we ever hear what the chemical on the cloth used on the jogger was? Makes me wonder what types of tools/chemicals he had access to being in Mortuary Science.

Someone mentioned that it could be embalming liquid.

Hi all, been following this case in the news mostly, not the boards. I apologize for taking you all back a few steps but what is all the talk about a cross, like "maybe mom recongized the cross" and "what's on the back of the cross"? What is that all about?

TIA :wave:

Hi, bellabella! The below is snipped from this MSM article:

Police in Westminster, Colo., also have released a photo of a small wooden cross with zigzag markings on one side, and three lines etched on the crossbar of the other side. Police say they recovered the cross during the investigation, and suggest it may have been worn by her killer.

He's not bad looking and with a ball cap on and sunglasses....i could see him looking cute to a younger person. Living in that area for so many years..i'm wondering if Jessica might have seen him before in the neighborhood and didn't feel threatened by him?

Okay, I'm having a hard time getting on and don't know if I'm saying some of the same things as others and I probably am, but...

I'm totally floored looking at this kid's things online, his mugshot looks very telling, eyes are evil, not like others pics of him. So what in the world, he's a gamer, got the award for crimescene something or other, was this a game to him? Did he want to create a crimescene by murdering someone, putting a bookbag somewhere, a cross and whatever... WTHeck?

Just throwing pics out like with his gf, there's no way in the world I would have suspected this boy and now two more teens killing that little girl in NJ. I just don't understand it, but people need to pull back the computer or monitor their kids, watch what they put before their eyes on tv and movies and toss out alot of the music and things that's desensitized these children making them inhuman murderers.

So I broke up his name Dohastvath "Do Hast Vath" and then I went "oh wait.." and changed it to German "Du Hast Vath". I sometimes live in Berlin and immediately recognized it. This is also "Du Hast" a Rammstein song. It means you have or you hate. (vath isn't a word but I'm looking to see if I can change a letter out).

Keep reading.....

Huh? I am reading. But I can't possibly read 1,000+ posts to try to find an answer. I was hoping someone could clear it up for those of us who haven't read every post and don't understand why there are TWO murder charges.

I'm so thankful to wake up to this news today.:rocker::rocker:

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet(probably since you are all so on the ball), about his gamer tag - dohastvath. I believe it means ' you have monster'.
Do hast, or du hast is german for you have. Also is the name of a Rammstein song. Take what you want from that.
Vath- on googling is a monster in some kind of online game.

:moo::moo:

She did, didn't she?? Very well spoken too... said he usually only hung around girls and was quiet- only wanted to play "Capture the flag" when they were younger. Seems he was a 'loner' his whole life.

7News just said he was last enrolled in school in July, he didn't graduate but did get his GED- so he left school a year early???

she looks exactly like her!

I'm just now reading about the arrest at 3PM my time.
Seventeen year old perp. Not a registered RSO. Local boy.
Being treated as a juvenile (hope that changes).
Dropped out of HS before his senior year?
I'm always a bit shocked after an arrest is made considering the 101 possible scenarios we've discussed.
Was this his first rodeo? He tried to abduct the 22 year old woman on May 31 but she got away.
It seems, as some posters have suggested along the way, that he went for a weaker more vulnerable victim. I wonder if there's a sexual motive to this crime.

Interesting that he won a contest involving the study of forensic science.

Like everyone else, I'm relieved LE has made an arrest. Still, who are all the other men driving around the same area trying to abduct women and children?[/
QUOTE]
-----------------------

My bold above. That's right. There are hundreds of these types in the U.S. People need to wake up and realize what is going on. It's a rude awakening.

So I broke up his name Dohastvath "Do Hast Vath" and then I went "oh wait.." and changed it to German "Du Hast Vath". I sometimes live in Berlin and immediately recognized it. This is also "Du Hast" a Rammstein song. It means you have or you hate. (vath isn't a word but I'm looking to see if I can change a letter out).

I wondered if they were trying to write that: Du hast mich gefragt and just didn't spell it correctly. But it does sound like it!

Okay, I'm having a hard time getting on and don't know if I'm saying some of the same things as others and I probably am, but...

I'm totally floored looking at this kid's things online, his mugshot looks very telling, eyes are evil, not like others pics of him. So what in the world, he's a gamer, got the award for crimescene something or other, was this a game to him? Did he want to create a crimescene by murdering someone, putting a bookbag somewhere, a cross and whatever... WTHeck?

Just throwing pics out like with his gf, there's no way in the world I would have suspected this boy and now two more teens killing that little girl in NJ. I just don't understand it, but people need to pull back the computer or monitor their kids, watch what they put before their eyes on tv and movies and toss out alot of the music and things that's desensitized these children making them inhuman murderers.

Just to clarify, Minecraft is a perfectly fine game. It's not like a shoot em up/violent game. My son (14) plays it as do many of my friends' kids. It's a very fun (addicting) game that appeals to very young kids to adults.

Where are the other pictures of him?

Huh? I am reading. But I can't possibly read 1,000+ posts to try to find an answer. I was hoping someone could clear it up for those of us who haven't read every post and don't understand why there are TWO murder charges.

Both counts are for Jessica, as the theater shooter was also given multiple counts per victim. hth

Also, unrelated to your post, the perp did not drop out, he graduated from the local high school. This info is on the KDVR website.

moo

OMG first thing I noticed. I read about that here once and now I'm fixated on looking at everyone's eyeballs.

Could it be that his head is pointing slightly down so when he looks straight his eye is pointed at an upward angle rather than straight?

He's not bad looking and with a ball cap on and sunglasses....i could see him looking cute to a younger person. Living in that area for so many years..i'm wondering if Jessica might have seen him before in the neighborhood and didn't feel threatened by him?

He only lived a mile away.

Jessica was "looking forward to becoming a teenager", by which I guess she was like me at that age, boy crazy.

If so, it's not unlikely she would have known the location of an older boy who lived a mile away and looked just like Edward from Twilight.

I guarantee he knew of his own likeness and played on it.

This could be what the police meant when they said "non random"...maybe he'd made contact with her somehow before. Maybe at the park while she was walking her dog, maybe at the local video store...but LE knew they knew each other somehow.

There was some earlier connection, even if it was just that she knew who he was.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member