CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct. 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see anything in that photo either. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place?. This is a clearer view of the culvert area.

33db71x.jpg

That appears to be just an exposed part of the pipe. If you look closely, you can see the grass/dirt buildup on the top of the culvert, and that long shape is a part that isn't covered by the grass.

I tried to look too but can't tell. She's so tiny that from that high, I don't believe it to be a limb that looks that large but then again, what the hell do I know.

Are you looking under the light outside the fence closest to the road?

Yes, that's why I don't understand what everyone is seeing.

Check my last 2 post coments on page 14 and click on the thumbnail. She is immediately to the right of the fence post.

Is the father remarried, does he have another family? Just wondering.

I don't have a link, but an article said he has been married and divorced several times The article did not say how many times

I don't have a link, but an article said he has been married and divorced several times The article did not say how many times

I don't have the link either but it was the Denver CBS news.

Check my last 2 post coments on page 14 and click on the thumbnail. She is immediately to the right of the fence post.

Maybe my vision isn't as good as yours, but it's impossible to tell what anything is in that picture.

Any new MSM articles today? Anything worth reading? I feel like I've googled this so many times I'm seeing things.

I believe you, but I cant see anything. I'm the worst at this!

I think the problem for everyone and me included is that you are looking for a body. What I am seeing in no way resembles a body. Remember she was not intact. Sorry to be so blunt. jmo

I think the problem for everyone and me included is that you are looking for a body. What I am seeing in no way resembles a body. Remember she was not intact. Sorry to be so blunt. jmo

Yes This is just her torso. It isn't completely clear. Poor baby. I do believe she died quickly and this was done after.

8 PM EST TONIGHT ON TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO HOLLY HUGHES & CAROL MCKINLEY ARE OUR GUESTS TOPIC JESSICA RIDGEWAY & HER 17 YR OLD KILLER! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD? WE WILL TRY AND FIGURE IT OUT TONIGHT 8 PM EASTERN

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members