CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have visited and worked in WY, I have relatives there. They have lots of transient workers, with the methane gas and coal. They have a shortage of housing, so many live in vehicles, campers and cheap motels. They said the SUV had a mattress in the back like someone was living in it.

Is there any kind of work in the CO area that draws workers like this to?

Yes, there are oilfield jobs in Colorado, just as in Wyoming. I am from the gulf coast of Louisiana and can name a handful of oil companies currently operating in both states. I recently had friends relocate to Boulder because of oilfield work.

Thinking about Jessica...logged on to see if there is anything new. Keep thinking about Somer Thompson and praying the stories do not end the same. (((HUGS))) to her family and friends,

This is heartbreaking! When will our children stop going missing?!?

I have visited and worked in WY, I have relatives there. They have lots of transient workers, with the methane gas and coal. They have a shortage of housing, so many live in vehicles, campers and cheap motels. They said the SUV had a mattress in the back like someone was living in it.

Is there any kind of work in the CO area that draws workers like this to?

That's where my mind was going too. Earlier this year in January, Sherry Arnold was abducted and murdered in Montana while on her morning run. Turns out, the 2 murderers were oil pipe workers (or something similar) from Colorado. As well, I recall early on in her abduction that the townsfolk were upset because of the lack of housing and the squatting in Wal-Mart parking lots, etc. They suspected a traveling work person/s at the get-go.

9News - talking with profiler Van Zandt via phone. Some do leave red herrings, misdirection. Focusing on interviewing people in neighborhood.

VanZandt, is a great source for info, Seek&Find..
Clint VanZandt, also has some excellent safety tips on keeping ourself and our families safe.

http://www.livesecure.org/10-saftey-...t-should-know/

Saftey Tips Every Parent Should Know
By Dr. Clint Van Zandt - Retired FBI BAU Profiler - was the victim of an abduction as a 7 year old child...

Information vital to the safety of your children.

Megan Contreras ‏@Megan_Renee21
FBI is now investigating a possible connection with the WY girl and missing 10-year-old Co. girl, Jessica Ridgeway. I'll have a full report.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

^^this is a tweet from a reporter at K2 news in Wyoming^^

Anastasiya Bolton ‏@abolton9news
http://ow.ly/i/10vV9 scene outside #jessicaridgeway home
3m Anastasiya Bolton ‏@abolton9news
http://ow.ly/i/10vUh fam leaving the home #jessicaridgeway

family is on the way to do their interview

Can someone please post a link to the information about the white SUV with a mattress in the back? I can't seem to find any info on that other than here. Sorry if I already missed the post with the link previous to this. TIA

Megan Contreras ‏@Megan_Renee21
FBI is now investigating a possible connection with the WY girl and missing 10-year-old Co. girl, Jessica Ridgeway. I'll have a full report.

^^this is a tweet from a reporter at K2 news in Wyoming^^

FYI- info source for folks that aren't familiar with <removed minor name> abduction

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187167"]Found Alive WY - AMBER ALERT: 11 year Old, Cody, 8 October 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Found Alive - WY - AMBER ALERT: 11 year Old, Cody, Wyoming, 8 October 2012

Seen getting into a white newer model TOYOTA four door driven by a white male 55 to 65 years of age, 6 feet tall, weighing 185 to 200 pounds with white hair and a white beard or goatee

Hoping for clues today that help find Jessica. Thinking of her family.

Can someone please post a link to the information about the white SUV with a mattress in the back? I can't seem to find any info on that other than here. Sorry if I already missed the post with the link previous to this. TIA

This was the description from the case in WY...may or may not be connected to Jessica's case, no media to suggest a connection, just many of us here speculating.

The suspect vehicle is described as a white SUV, possibly a suburban, with 2 seats up front and the back compartment area open with a mattress on the floor. Information reported it appears that the subject may possibly be living out of the vehicle. At this time, there is no information available as to the possible license plate. The vehicle is described as having a black and red backpack tied to the roof rack and having a package of bottled water strapped/tied to both the top of the vehicle and the backpack,
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 55-60 years of age, 185-200 lbs, short strawberry blonde hair or white hair, neatly trimmed strawberry blonde or white mustache or beard, ande was wearing a brown shirt, blue jeans, tan baseball styled cap.
http://www.cityofcody-wy.gov/archives/45/OG - 12-225 Abduction of Katelynn _RN507.pdf

lindak9news &#8207;@lindak9news
@abolton9news says FBI evidence team just showed up in neighborhood of #jessicaridgeway

FYI- info source for folks that aren't familiar with <removed name> abduction

Found Alive WY - AMBER ALERT: 11 year Old, Cody, 8 October 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Found Alive - WY - AMBER ALERT: 11 year Old, Cody, Wyoming, 8 October 2012

Seen getting into a white newer model TOYOTA four door driven by a white male 55 to 65 years of age, 6 feet tall, weighing 185 to 200 pounds with white hair and a white beard or goatee

Mods have requested we no longer use her name since she was assaulted.

@abolton9news says FBI evidence team just showed up in neighborhood of #jessicaridgeway

so the family leaves to go do an interview and the FBI Evidence team just happens to show up after they leave... seems like more than a coincidence to me!! JMO MOO

This was the description from the case in WY...may or may not be connected to Jessica's case, no media to suggest a connection, just many of us here speculating.

The suspect vehicle is described as a white SUV, possibly a suburban, with 2 seats up front and the back compartment area open with a mattress on the floor. Information reported it appears that the subject may possibly be living out of the vehicle. At this time, there is no information available as to the possible license plate. The vehicle is described as having a black and red backpack tied to the roof rack and having a package of bottled water strapped/tied to both the top of the vehicle and the backpack,
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately 55-60 years of age, 185-200 lbs, short strawberry blonde hair or white hair, neatly trimmed strawberry blonde or white mustache or beard, ande was wearing a brown shirt, blue jeans, tan baseball styled cap.
http://www.cityofcody-wy.gov/archives/45/OG - 12-225 Abduction of Katelynn _RN507.pdf

Thank you! I was beyond confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members