CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, can we use "monster" instead of animal...animals do not murder their young, or any other living being, they only kill in self-defense or food chain purposes....

The last time I cried over a case was when the CA verdict was announced. I'm fighting them back now. Whether this was the killer or an animal, if this is Jessica, she has been ... how do I put this... degraded, not once, but twice, and possibly three times if it is, indeed, a sex offender who got her.

I'm just sick and sad and angry. I can sit here and ask "why???" but no reason given will EVER make me understand the sub-humans who do this.

Sorry, I had to vent :(

I am going to go out on a limb here and pray to God (as gruesome as it is) that the reason it is not intact is because maybe animals have somehow found her precious remains.

That poor family.

And to the person who did this? May you rot in hell.:furious:

BBM

And may I please volunteer to send him there??

Please have a look at the image below. I will have more to say about the location where the victim's body was found, as it is a locally well-known site/vicinity and is frequented by curiosity-seekers and photographers.

x - Location of body
1 - Culvert
2 - Tree
3 - Fence post
4 - Abandoned building

body_location_006_1_zpsabd21987.jpg

body_location_0010_4news_zps249d8cd5.jpg

body_location_009_4news_zps14f36518.jpg

Thanks for the photos. Do you know when they were taken? The reason I ask is in the first one of the tree, could that be the tree that the 2 men were standing near that was down?

what is also important to note: this was released because of the helicopter footage that was taken yesterday... didn't he say "from helicopter footage it is obvious the body is not intact" or something like that?

He has been getting questions about that and had to confront the speculation about the delay.

MOO

Also, I am thinking that they are not able to do a dental ID... not so sure if resident animals int he area would be able to deter that process (trying to say that gently)

yes..thus the discussion amongst some of us that we actually saw flesh during a live feed (and someone got a screen shot)....it may have been the live feed online, not on the TV...as they were doing a live feed online before the news was even on.....

I don't know how that happened in my post, I'll try to fix it

I imagine the body was originally in the culvert. Drug out by animals?

I know many are assuming this is Jessica, and it may be, but with a partial body, it could be anyone at this point.

True, but it has been said that LE is proceeding as though this is her, so I do not think they believe the body to be an adult, or a male, JMO...

I didn't hear the second part. I shut down after the words not intact. Really? They said they still want her pics shown?

yes they said that. A couple of reasons could be in case someone saw her, or if the body is not her (I pray god its not)

I feel for the family of the cody girl, this would be very difficult for them too.

Please, can we use "monster" instead of animal...animals do not murder their young, or any other living being, they only kill in self-defense or food chain purposes....

that actually is not true. animals often kill their young. male lions are known to kill their offspring and animals have been known to kill their young when they have some type of deformity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide_(zoology)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,912086,00.html

and monsters are a made up character.....and not all monsters are bad (monsters, inc)....

but i get your point :):p

We had the Lieby Kletzky case here and it struck me as odd that the mother had let him walk. One thing I did with my son when I let him walk by himself was to spy on him like a predator would. So I let him go to school by himself and I watched as he "trying to be a good boy" stopped and put the lids back on the garbage cans that had fallen off. I thought how creepy that he could be targeted by a Pedo that took off the garbage can lids ahead of his path. Perhaps asking if he'd help him take the cans back around to the garage. I know my son would go. I just don't think it's safe for anyone younger than a teenager to walk more than a few blocks to school by themselves.

<modsnip>. What is wrong with people.

This indicates decapitation, imo. Although this may have been done to delay identification, there are many possible motives.. Imo, this indicates an escalated/experienced sexual predator/serial killer.

What Makes Serial Killers Tick?
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/notorious/tick/lust_7.html

Well, of course whatever was done to this body could have been done deliberately, but until I hear otherwise I'll continue to think it was done by animals. It just doesn't hurt quite as bad that way . . . although it is still enough to make me sick.

K, I think I'm losing my mind. In the second shot with the ladder in the air I do not see a tree down. In the shot last night, I specifically asked about people looking in the downed tree and now don't recall seeing a tree upright. Anyone?

No, it was said they were proceeding as if this "could" be her. They did the same in Hailey's case for four days, & it was an adult male. It likely is Jessica, but it's not a sure thing.

That was a total cluster**** in TX, imo...

Have a look at the image below.

x - Location of body
1 - Roadside pullover near where victim's body was discovered.

body_location_011_pullover_zps0bfe6667.jpg

K, I think I'm losing my mind. In the second shot with the ladder in the air I do not see a tree down. In the shot last night, I specifically asked about people looking in the downed tree and now don't recall seeing a tree upright. Anyone?

If you're loosing your mind, it must have run away with mine, because I clearly remember zooming in on the photo of the downed tree and trying to make out what you saw. It was definitely a downed tree.

I believe animals probably got to her and she was gone when the perp dumped her there. I live in Denver, and I have seen coyotes ambling down my street. The suburbs have had bears roaming the neighborhood. Then there are the carrion-eating birds. Where she was found likely has even more wildlife about. The reporter who used the word "dismembered" was irresponsible IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett