CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what type of vehicle LE is looking for? I've seen "blue buick", "white van", and "white SUV." I'm just walking around on google maps in the neighborhood where the backpack was found and wondering if any of the vehicles I'm seeing could belong to this monster. Google maps are months if not years old so there's a chance the vehicle just might be parked in someone's driveway. kwim

Does anyone know what type of vehicle LE is looking for? I've seen "blue buick", "white van", and "white SUV." I'm just walking around on google maps in the neighborhood where the backpack was found and wondering if any of the vehicles I'm seeing could belong to this monster. Google maps are months if not years old so there a chance the vehicle just might be parked in someone's driveway. kwim

i think the blue buick was the maine vehicle that has been located and is unrelated.

there was some mention of a white van in the neighborhood of jessica the morning of the disappearance.

THIS IS TOTAL SPECULATION ON MY PART, NOT FACTUAL, and it's based on a compilation of information I observed today.

I think this could very well be the work of a man in the neighborhood who Jessica knew. He's probably a married homeowner. He planned this. He knew the mom slept all day. His wife left for work. He lured her inside, did what was done to her, and then very methodically dismembered her in the bathroom. That explains what NG speculates (about which she was adamant, and I believe her "source") that the body was (this is hard to type) cut into pieces and bagged, so it could be transported. The bag containing the midsection parts (left the most intact) is what they found yesterday. The rest may be scattered in various places.

He cleaned up the place in his house where he did this (e.g., bathroom, using lots of bleach) and is sitting back watching the media. He thinks he's smarter than LE. And that's why the FBI BAU said "hey, tell us about any unusual behavior". They're looking for real insider (i.e., family members, close contacts) observations. Except I think a wife would be in denial and never acknowledge her husband could do such a thing.

This reminds me of The Lovely Bones, which I saw again last weekend.

i feel pretty strongly i saw a leg and a non decomposed foot and that is exactly my fear.

Me too. After someone pointed out the legs...I am pretty sure they were correct...and those legs looked completely healthy.

Early on, there were people who thought they'd seen her at a local halloween store in the company of a male. I can't help but wonder if he didn't keep her around awhile....and it upsets me.

Columbine came to mind as I listened to the youtube recordings yesterday. Frankly, I was less bothered by what was said (even though it was hideous) as I was by the fact that there are at least 2 young men out there who are acting out in twisted ways together. I wonder what they might be capable of doing. :(

Ugh... I just recalled that there was talk of dismemberment on the youtube recordings. I'm sure LE is on top of that, right?

Not to harp on Alyssa Bustamonte, but she made all kinds of sick videos. What's that new drug that's making people do gross stuff?

Yes. This area is also used by people from Denver to Boulder and in between- not just Arvada/Westminster residents. The graffiti shack on the shack is a place photographers take those modern senior portraits and even engagement photos.

I am again reminded of Polly Klaas's murder. We lived in a small town outside of Petaluma and drove 101 nearly every weekend- passing where her body was placed. When it was found it was so stunning to all. Her killer is who gave the location- although it was a construction site, she likely would not have been found for quite some time. (IIRC- I was a freshman in high school at the time).

Is there a link to MSM for the person who said that the body found at Pattridge was actually discovered by regular county employees collecting trash, and not actually as part of the search for Jessica?

Twitter and here: http://www.9news.com/news/article/293899/339/LIVE-VIDEO-Missing-girl-update

Sources tell 9NEWS workers who typically pick up trash in that area found the body Wednesday.

Me thinks their "source" is twitter.

Columbine came to mind as I listened to the youtube recordings yesterday. Frankly, I was less bothered by what was said (even though it was hideous) as I was by the fact that there are at least 2 young men out there who are acting out in twisted ways together. I wonder what they might be capable of doing. :(

Ugh... I just recalled that there was talk of dismemberment on the youtube recordings. I'm sure LE is on top of that, right?

Probably not unless somebody reported it to them. I'm sure they try to stay on top of it but the way things are, I don't know how much time they'd have to go out internet searching.

It's probably just a couple of kids venting, but if they're familiar with the area, they might have seen something -- somebody scoping out the area, for instance.

I don't mean to be an alarmist, maybe it was nothing, but I'd report this to the local LE. As I say, may be nothing...but what if it is something? Report it and let them make any determinations.

I know others have remarked upon this - but whoever did this to her I also feel is local, or knows that area very very well. This wasn't just a random dump.

God help the family...

Yes, absentia, I would definitely report it to the local LE.

Last year I had a weird experience where I turned around one AM and saw a man looking in the window at the top of my door. I screamed bloody murder because no one had knocked (I guess I was jumpy that AM LOL). When I looked out the window a few seconds later, he was talking to another guy in a truck and then they left.

Fast forward to 2 days later when I was telling my mom about this while waiting for a mammogram. After I went in, another patient told my mom she is a police detective and I should call her later so she can file a report because they might have been robbers.

Anyway, she said you should always call the police non-emergency line about anything out of the ordinary--they don't mind at all--because it could link to other reports they're getting.

How do you ge tto the basement?

If you click on the "Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Commnity" link at the top of the page, and then scroll all the way down to the bottom, you can find "The Basement". Here is a screen shot with instructions:

Attachments

• How To Get To The Basement.JPG
    How To Get To The Basement.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 80
--------------
Hi, I think a poster has to be here and post awile before going to private posts.:seeya:

Nore,

You just need to be a member.

At the beginning of each thread, one of the first few posts is a link to the scanner in the basement for this case. You can also get to everythng in the basement by clicking on Home in blue bar at the top of the page, then going to forums.

Off topic: is it just me or has WS been really, really slow when moving from page to page in this thread or when doing a refresh?

I've turned my computer off and on, re-set the router and checked my download speed and everything seems normal. But WS is literally crawling.

Am I doing something wrong?

Off topic: is it just me or has WS been really, really slow when moving from page to page in this thread or when doing a refresh?

I've turned my computer off and on, re-set the router and checked my download speed and everything seems normal. But WS is literally crawling.

It's on it's belly GrainneDhu...on it's belly!

Mine has been a bit off and on today. Likely due to high volume on this thread.

are these recording different than the film made of the location where the body was found, set to NIN music? is it ok to link to them? if so, would someone please?

Not to harp on Alyssa Bustamonte, but she made all kinds of sick videos. What's that new drug that's making people do gross stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1