CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been several attempted abductions in Iowa and Nebraska over the past 90 days. Is it possible that this guy is a transient/worker heading west?

Friday, July 13th: Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook-Morrissey, missing girls from Evansdale, IA still have not been found.

Thursday/Friday, Sept 14-15th: Three attempted abductions in Tilden, Nebraska.

Friday, Oct 5th: Jessica Ridgeway in Westminster, CO.

If you plot these points on the map it is nearly a straight line from East to West.

Could this guy be either a transient or someone who travels for work and is in an area for a scheduled amount of time and then is sent to the next city to complete work? Construction, home building, etc.

The Fridays in common are also interesting...especially since we heard about attempts in CO the day before (which also matches up with the NE one, too)

Interesting comment...shows how different people see things! Earlier today several posts were made about how beautiful the area is and asking if it is a frequent spot for photographers to take pictures of the scenery. Much of eastern Colorado looks like this, and many people in that state relish the open spaces and natural settings unblemished by concrete and wires and lights and signage in every direction.

jmo

Exactly. There was a photo of that area posted earlier today and someone commented about the beauty of the area and how appealing it could be to
a photographer.
We can all see things differently.

About 100 investigators from a dozen local, state and federal agencies are working through the weekend, checking leads that may identify who killed 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway.

The law enforcement team includes FBI profilers, U.S. Marshals Service agents, CBI crime scene analysts and Westminster detectives, who are following leads and interviewing registered sex offenders, said Trevor Materasso, Westminster police spokesman.

A team of eight people fielded every imaginable type of tip Saturday, including advice about where to search for evidence and who should be investigated. There were even tips from people claiming to be psychic, Materasso said.

The tips were prioritized, but each one will eventually be checked, Materasso said. By Friday, police had received more than 1,500 tips.

Well>>>>>>>>>>>>>what if they're not toothless and ugly?
I've seen photos of child killers that were not ugly at all. :waitasec:
Sorry, maybe Im a bit confused. :blushing:

Me too ... maybe it's because Park lives in Newport Beach now, lol.

I'd be interested in hearing what everyone has to say regarding Jessica's abductor. Was he known/familiar to her, or a stranger? Was Jessica the target, or just unfortunately in the wrong place? Was this a planned abduction, or spur of the moment?

I think the abductor was unknown to Jessica, and had planned the abduction beforehand. I don't think poor little Jessica was the target, I think any little girl would have suited his purposes. I believe he has either done this before, or has fantasized about it down to the littlest detail. I don't see him as being very young, I'm thinking mid-30's to mid-40's. JMO

I have read in the local media that LE has used the term predator, and the statement to locals that it could be a co-worker or family member. At the moment, not having much to go on, I am going with the odds that it was someone that she or the family are familiar with, a neighbor or acquaintance. Years ago a co-worker of my 1st husband appeared on the news after being arrested for a string of sexual assaults at the local mall. We had socialized with him and his wife on a few occasions, and we couldn't have been more shocked.

BBM- Park Dietz has done some good work over the years, but his comment in bold is a little odd :waitasec:

Wow...agree Knox.

apparently it is a place where the coward felt familiar enough that he could be undetected if on foot. but, I think he wants to be caught.

if he is experiencing mania/depression, he is likely bipolar/schizophrenic or both and can be managed with proper diagnosis, treatment and support. there is no need to keep feeling the intense emotions that result in homicidal behaviour. no need for any vulnerable, innocent victim to pay the price for his own suffering. to kill an innocent vulnerable child is to attempt to kill that vulnerable child part of yourself. he was likely subject of unbearable torment as a child. an individual can find compassion and support and empathy and ultimately HELP AND RELIEF for their pain instead of using it to inflict pain on others. he is not taunting LE, he is passive/aggressively rebelling against his own childhood abusers (parents?), b/c he was never in a safe enough situation to actually rebel as a young teen.

the irony is, in this attempt at a power grab with public authority figures/LE (a symbol of fighting back against his own abusers whom he knew were wrong and whom he hated) he perpetuates the pain that was inflicted on himself onto new innocent victims and BECOMES THE ABUSER. the one his innocent child self hated. he hates the innocent b/c he was not safe as an innocent himself. he hates himself for now being the abuser.

JUST STOP THE CYCLE AND ASK FOR HELP. NOW!

there is help. this is not a game. it is real. it is your life. your soul. Jessica's life and her soul. her family's lives. when you die you will see the reality of the duality of earthbound existence and each of our challenges and will see where you failed honoring your true spirit of beauty and love, and how you sacrificed the purity of spirit of Jessica and any others in your wake because you did not heal your own pain - you simply reflected it out onto the world. value yourself - there is a part of yourself you cannot acknowledge that is still valuable. value it and trust it is there, and therefore value the lives of others. DO NO HARM.

a side note - this guy is not in the DNA database - no past offenses occurred requiring a DNA sample.

I am confused about the area where the body was found. I keep seeing that it is where you would dump a body if you definitely wanted it found. However, it looks super desolate to me. If I was dumping something I definitely wanted to be found (some even speculated to taunt the community or parents) this is not a place I would choose. Is it a lot less desolate than it seems?

It seems like this strange combination of well-hid and not well-hid. I guess what will also affect that for me is if she was in a bag or blanket or anything.

I don't know why this bothers me, but it does. I feel like a more cautious wanting to remain hidden abductor would have made different decisions, but a taunting I want people to find her abductor would have also made different decisions. Maybe interrupted? Or the area has special meaning somehow? Or just plain we don't have all the details yet so we cannot form full theories.

BBM- Park Dietz has done some good work over the years, but his comment in bold is a little odd :waitasec:

Very odd statement to make. He's feeding into the stereotype that people who commit these types of crimes will stand out.....look like the boogeyman. I believe this is seldom the case.

This is a little off subject..but i wonder what the cost would be to the country if DNA was taken from all babies born and put into a data base....that might make people think before they commit a crime like this..and much easier to find someone if they do commit a crime. Probably very expensive...but it would be well worth it to the children in the future.

There have been several attempted abductions in Iowa and Nebraska over the past 90 days. Is it possible that this guy is a transient/worker heading west?

Friday, July 13th: Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook-Morrissey, missing girls from Evansdale, IA still have not been found.

Thursday/Friday, Sept 14-15th: Three attempted abductions in Tilden, Nebraska.

Friday, Oct 5th: Jessica Ridgeway in Westminster, CO.

If you plot these points on the map it is nearly a straight line from East to West.

Could this guy be either a transient or someone who travels for work and is in an area for a scheduled amount of time and then is sent to the next city to complete work? Construction, home building, etc.

In June of this year there was a big hail storm that resulted in insurance claims in Westminster. If the storm hit the entire region, then it's probably a roofer going from town to town trying to get hired on with a crew. If he's a roofer, he could have a ladder ... not that this means anything. Anyone from the area know how far the insurance claims went beyond Westminster?

20121013__search-for-jessica-ridgeway-1%7Ep1.jpg

Law enforcement officials continue to search the area near Pattridge Park Open Space on Sat. Oct. 13, 2012, in Arvada where the body of 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway was discovered earlier in the week. The searchers spent time along railroad tracks that cross Indiana Street between 82nd and 86th Avenues. Kathryn Scott Osler, The Denver Post (THE DENVER POST | Kathryn Scott Osler)
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...ollow-all-leads-find-jessica-ridgeways-killer

How long would it take someone to drive from Evans, Iowa to Co?
Im going to be ill if one sick person is hurting all these little girls. :please:

JMO, a flasher is not sophisticated in his endeavors. He's just testing the waters.

Im going to be ill if one sick person is hurting all these little girls. :please:

It's 800 miles pretty much straight West.

iowacolorado.jpg

and they were a Sunday & Wed.

The reason I think these two abductions might be related to little Jessica is I'm thinking Jessica's abductor and killer may have been going around to different school area's(They were all around elementary schools) and attempting to lure little girls into his car.Who ever would go.The attempted abductions were almost a month before Jessica came up missing.Also her body was found in Arvada and these attempted abductions happened in Arvada.

On the other hand, better one demented soul than several. :(

I'd be interested in hearing what everyone has to say regarding Jessica's abductor. Was he known/familiar to her, or a stranger? Was Jessica the target, or just unfortunately in the wrong place? Was this a planned abduction, or spur of the moment?

I think the abductor was unknown to Jessica, and had planned the abduction beforehand. I don't think poor little Jessica was the target, I think any little girl would have suited his purposes. I believe he has either done this before, or has fantasized about it down to the littlest detail. I don't see him as being very young, I'm thinking mid-30's to mid-40's. JMO

One reason I believe Jessica may have been specifically targeted is the fact that her Mother worked a night shift and was a single parent. After seeing her to the door in the mornings, Mom slept and would be less likely to receive the call alerting a parent that her child was not in attendance at school. This increased the probability that there would be a longer delay in LE notification that a child had gone missing in the community.

He's an organized predator. I believe he may have been aware of Mother and Jessica's morning routine/pattern.

Ok, I'm not sure how to include your photo in my quote, so maybe someone can link it for me? BUT what stood out in your information is his name / aka - ANDREW.
Recall where the backpack was found - corner of ANDREW Court (st?) and ALPHA. (Again, can anyone find a link to that? I'm 100% certain I read that)

Perp putting a SIGNATURE on it, perhaps?

Okay, so I may take a little heat for this... but I've been sitting on this for two days now, not knowing whether or not I should post this here because I didn't want to "out" someone who didn't do anything wrong. I get it, on one hand, that just because someone is an RSO doesn't mean that they are responsible for every single crime that comes along and yep, I bet they get sick of being looked at first, every time a crime like this happens...

At the same time, I do think that they made choices that landed themselves in that position, and well... if they didn't want people to know that they're a RSO, then maybe they should have considered that before doing the things they did to become an RSO. :banghead:

So that sketch and that RSO.

His name is Adrian Sanchez, aka Andrew Sanchez, aka San Sanchez. I do not know what his specific sexual offense was, because it is not listed in the registry, other than it was a felony.

He lives in Westminster CO. What really caught my eye is that he has a business registered to him, "A-OK Construction Co."... the business website states they repair windows/siding/gutters.

I did send a tip in to the Arvada PD, because for some reason I thought that he was in Arvada, not Westminster.... probably because I've spent so many hours looking at so many faces. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee