CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he may be someone who works in the area, but doesn't live there. City worker, cable installer, meter reader, someone who knows the area like the back of his hand. Someone who worked 4 tens with 3 days off maybe? Perhaps someone who has been turned down by the police dept.? Ed Kemper, Ted Bundy and Kenneth Bianchi come to mind. Ed and Ken left their victims out to be found, Ted relished the fear he caused, which is why he took two in one day once.

Just the musings of a serial killer aficionado.

Holy *****.
I didn't know the name of the streets where the backpack was placed. ALPHA???? his message is obvious.

btw - I'm so sick abt this I awoke to vomit in the middle of the night.

Sorry but I'm a little thick......what message is in ALPHA?

Hey guys....

Just thinking....other than the Atlanta Child Murders what other (that we know to be linked) case of a child serial killer is there???? One that targeted children specifically.

I'm sure there are more but I am drawing a blank....

A search for Jessica began Friday night, and hundreds of people volunteered over the weekend to help look for her in Westminster. A backpack belonging to Jessica was found on a sidewalk near the intersection of Andrew Drive and Alpha Court in Superior's Rock Creek neighborhood, prompting the search to broaden into Boulder County on Sunday.

Read more: http://www.coloradodaily.com/news/c...-jessica-ridgeway-superior-park#ixzz29DtpKaXS
Coloradodaily.com

Yes, I do believe this guy is playong some games with LE...Superior, Alpha, Andrew...makes me think that backpack was placed in that specific place after some serious thought...just not a coincidence or random toss of the bag.

Elizabeth and Lyric went missing Friday July 13

It is interesting to note the comparison in the way the cases have been investigated.

There was no announcement of a predator in their case, and no pressure on the family in Jessica's case.

Two different crimes. One remains an abduction, a total disappearance.

Whoever left Jessica there wanted her found. The two aren't consistent behaviours.

My opinion anyway.

The other awful thought I had is the parts may have been kept as trophies :(

:cow:

It's 800 miles pretty much straight West.

iowacolorado.jpg

I don't think thats too far, especially if it's the traveling perp who has been trying to abduct kids in Iowa. I might say, after the abduction of Elizabeth and Lyric.

Alpha is also the head male wolf, the most dominant, that's actually a trait in a predator. He thinks he's superior, the most intelligent, cunning and he's in control. They also prey on the innocent.

20121013__search-for-jessica-ridgeway-1%7Ep1.jpg

Law enforcement officials continue to search the area near Pattridge Park Open Space on Sat. Oct. 13, 2012, in Arvada where the body of 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway was discovered earlier in the week. The searchers spent time along railroad tracks that cross Indiana Street between 82nd and 86th Avenues. Kathryn Scott Osler, The Denver Post (THE DENVER POST | Kathryn Scott Osler)
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...ollow-all-leads-find-jessica-ridgeways-killer

I personally don't think they will find much more near the Pattridge Park. Why would she not be intact in the first place? He didn't want to have her be found in one place. The only reason I can think of (and sorry to be graphic) that they are still searching there is that animals did disturb the area and may have moved evidence away.

Whomever posted upthread about this guy already looking for his next victim I completely agree, especially given IMO his propensity to taunt.

Also, I realized this morning that a 12 step program may be in my future as far as WS is concerned. I was going out of my mind trying to log in, trying everything I knew of! Then I had to be gone this aft.:what: Well as usual I missed some great discussion and glad to be back no longer feeling withdrawals! But I knew WS would get it fixed ASAP

Hey guys....

Just thinking....other than the Atlanta Child Murders what other (that we know to be linked) case of a child serial killer is there???? One that targeted children specifically.

Oakland County Child Killer (Michigan 1976-77)

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_County_Child_Killer"]Oakland County Child Killer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Hey guys....

The Babysitter Killings in Detroit Michigan. [ I will try and find the links..]

MI - The Babysitter Murders: Oakland County Child Killings #2
For 13 months from 1976 to 1977, four children were abducted and killed. The killer was dubbed "the Baby-sitter" because he kept his victims alive for days, feeding and bathing them before murdering the children, leaving their bodies for others to find.

The victims were 12-year-old Mark Stebbins, abducted while walking near his Ferndale home Feb. 15, 1976; 12-year-old Jill Robinson, taken in Royal Oak on Dec. 22, 1976; 10-year-old Kristine Mihelich, snatched near her Berkley home Jan. 2, 1977; and 11-year-old Timothy King, kidnapped from a grocery store parking lot near his home in Birmingham on March 16, 1977.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130515"]MI MI - The Babysitter Murders: Oakland County Child Killings #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If you have ever watched the show, where guys drive sometimes hundreds of miles to meet a young girl they thought they were chatting with online. And then they get caught and arrested.. So see these perps will drive very long distances to get what they crave.

Hey guys....

In Canada we had Clifford Olson, sociopathic, sexual sadist murdering paedophile. He finally died just over a year ago...

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_Olson"]Clifford Olson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I am skeptical that the abductions of Lyric and Lizzie are related to Jessica, but it does strike me as a bit coincidental that both abductions occurred earlier in the day on a Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman