CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is someone local. Someone who knew the secluded spot to leave her remains, someone who knew walking routes to school (maybe even Jessica's), someone who knew where to plant the bookbag, and - it pains me to say this - someone who had a private spot to take her to, considering the damage... :(

I don't believe a transient person would have time to figure all of this out. JMHO

It's 800 miles pretty much straight West.

iowacolorado.jpg

I am open to this possible connection. The girls are the same age range and look similar to Jessica. And the circumstances are similar, being out in public in broad daylight and just disappearing into thin air. :mad:

And I can see a roving predator being responsible for their abduction. He might have been at the nearby campgrounds while waiting for suitable prey.

But what makes me uncertain about the connection is that the girls have not turned up yet. I think if he had used the same MO as with Jessica then we would have brought them home already. :rose:

This is a little off subject..but i wonder what the cost would be to the country if DNA was taken from all babies born and put into a data base....that might make people think before they commit a crime like this..and much easier to find someone if they do commit a crime. Probably very expensive...but it would be well worth it to the children in the future.

Slightly off topic, but Some NICU's are taking DNA of all babies to assess for risk of abnormalities, and right now it's about $1400 but they anticipate the cost lowering greatly. I'll see if I can find a link.

Holy *****.
I didn't know the name of the streets where the backpack was placed. ALPHA???? his message is obvious.

btw - I'm so sick abt this I awoke to vomit in the middle of the night.

Ok, I'm not sure how to include your photo in my quote, so maybe someone can link it for me? BUT what stood out in your information is his name / aka - ANDREW.
Recall where the backpack was found - corner of ANDREW Court (st?) and ALPHA. (Again, can anyone find a link to that? I'm 100% certain I read that)

Perp putting a SIGNATURE on it, perhaps?

:blushing:

:blushing: I went to this facebook page for Jessica but one thing concerns me, they have a paypal account for donations for the family. I would rather give to the local church who can establish the funds for the family. And I will do that rather than go to a paypal site. The fb page is a beautiful tribute to Jessica only I don't know who created the fb page. May God bless Jessica's family.

Jessica's family created a website where you can make a donation: http://www.jessicaridgeway.com/

At the pressor yesterday, I think it was County Attorney who said; We are not going to release any further details. This is now a murder investigation and we appreciate that you (the media) know we cannot discuss certain things (not verbatim, I'm paraphrasing).

I think we're not going to hear much of anything going forward, until an arrest is made. I hate this stage in a case, the waiting and anticipation is so painful.

One reason I believe Jessica may have been specifically targeted is the fact that her Mother worked a night shift and was a single parent. After seeing her to the door in the mornings, Mom slept and would be less likely to receive the call alerting a parent that her child was not in attendance at school. This increased the probability that there would be a longer delay in LE notification that a child had gone missing in the community.

I think the perp just got lucky, unless he knew them well enough to know that she didn't sleep with her phone on or in the room with her. I work nights and ALWAYS have my phone with me. So do all the other moms that i work with.

but the Arvada lurings were 9/9 & 9/12. he would have come back here during the week, and traveled on the weekends to lure in other states.

I am open to this possible connection. The girls are the same age range and look similar to Jessica. And the circumstances are similar, being out in public in broad daylight and just disappearing into thin air. :mad:

And I can see a roving predator being responsible for their abduction. He might have been at the nearby campgrounds while waiting for suitable prey.

But what makes me uncertain about the connection is that the girls have not turned up yet. I think if he had used the same MO as with Jessica then we would have brought them home already. :rose:

At the pressor yesterday, I think it was County Attorney who said; We are not going to release any further details. This is now a murder investigation and we appreciate that you (the media) know we cannot discuss certain things (not verbatim, I'm paraphrasing).

I think we're not going to hear much of anything going forward, until an arrest is made. I hate this stage in a case, the waiting and anticipation is so painful.

From the "horse's mouth" (about an hour ago)

Westminster Police ‏@WestminsterPD

No news briefings are scheduled today. Investigators continue their work. If there are developments we will let you know #jessicaridgeway

Ok, I'm not sure how to include your photo in my quote, so maybe someone can link it for me? BUT what stood out in your information is his name / aka - ANDREW.
Recall where the backpack was found - corner of ANDREW Court (st?) and ALPHA. (Again, can anyone find a link to that? I'm 100% certain I read that)

Perp putting a SIGNATURE on it, perhaps?

Holy *****.
I didn't know the name of the streets where the backpack was placed. ALPHA???? his message is obvious.

btw - I'm so sick abt this I awoke to vomit in the middle of the night.

Andrew---Alpha----wonder if his name is Andrew?

but the Arvada lurings were 9/9 & 9/12. he would have come back here during the week, and traveled on the weekends to lure in other states.

Elizabeth and Lyric went missing Friday July 13

I am very much hoping they are on the something. Many experienced LE are involved and gong strong.

He could be a local to Jessica's neighborhood, but still been traveling and 'hunting' in neighboring states in the summertime. Many serial killers do just that.

From the "horse's mouth" (about an hour ago)

Westminster Police ‏@WestminsterPD

No news briefings are scheduled today. Investigators continue their work. If there are developments we will let you know #jessicaridgeway

at least they say something, more than I can say for other cases.

My personal intuition and opinion on the murderer is that they were local, older and very familiar with the schools in the area, possibly a maintenance worker for the school division, or contractor with regular contact with the schools/staff/teachers/students that people wouldn't find it out of the ordinary that they are around/ in the schools and travel the routes between them. Somewhat of a "fixture" almost. Someone that no one would notice toting pails, boxes, garbage bags, powertools etc.. possibly not quite a full time position (3/4 time) so they have a bit of flexibility... It's just a hunch but my mind keeps coming back to it so thought I would post it.

Me too ... maybe it's because Park lives in Newport Beach now, lol.

:floorlaugh: I lived in Newport Beach for many years. People there do tend to look at outsiders as outcasts from paradise. Glad I moved!

It would be more likely a predator who works would prefer to abduct on a Friday for obvious reasons. jmo Would be nice to know the stats on that.

apparently it is a place where the coward felt familiar enough that he could be undetected if on foot. but, I think he wants to be caught.

if he is experiencing mania/depression, he is likely bipolar/schizophrenic or both and can be managed with proper diagnosis, treatment and support. there is no need to keep feeling the intense emotions that result in homicidal behaviour. no need for any vulnerable, innocent victim to pay the price for his own suffering. to kill an innocent vulnerable child is to attempt to kill that vulnerable child part of yourself. he was likely subject of unbearable torment as a child. an individual can find compassion and support and empathy and ultimately HELP AND RELIEF for their pain instead of using it to inflict pain on others. he is not taunting LE, he is passive/aggressively rebelling against his own childhood abusers (parents?), b/c he was never in a safe enough situation to actually rebel as a young teen.

the irony is, in this attempt at a power grab with public authority figures/LE (a symbol of fighting back against his own abusers whom he knew were wrong and whom he hated) he perpetuates the pain that was inflicted on himself onto new innocent victims and BECOMES THE ABUSER. the one his innocent child self hated. he hates the innocent b/c he was not safe as an innocent himself. he hates himself for now being the abuser.

JUST STOP THE CYCLE AND ASK FOR HELP. NOW!

there is help. this is not a game. it is real. it is your life. your soul. Jessica's life and her soul. her family's lives. when you die you will see the reality of the duality of earthbound existence and each of our challenges and will see where you failed honoring your true spirit of beauty and love, and how you sacrificed the purity of spirit of Jessica and any others in your wake because you did not heal your own pain - you simply reflected it out onto the world. value yourself - there is a part of yourself you cannot acknowledge that is still valuable. value it and trust it is there, and therefore value the lives of others. DO NO HARM.

a side note - this guy is not in the DNA database - no past offenses occurred requiring a DNA sample.

Bold and color added by me to clarify why I'm asking this:
I'm not sure I agree with this. Its possible that there was no DNA belonging to anyone other than Jessica found on whatever remains they found. We do not know whether there was or was not someone else's DNA found so far (either on her remains, or in the area of where they located the remains). Or... maybe its been announced that they do have someone else's DNA and I've simply missed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodapop99