CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A comment about blocking ads.

I am not Tricia but I know a little about how the internet works. A site that uses this much bandwidth costs money; Tricia's server bill is a lot higher than your average cable modem bill. Those ads are no doubt how Tricia keeps WS open!

So unless you have paid the one time fee to do WS ad-free, wait until the current glitchiness is over and then turn the ads back on. If Tricia can't cover the various expenses inherent in running a site like that, she won't be able to do it.

In the interests of full disclosure, I downloaded and paid for a copy of for Safari on the Macintosh. As soon as the message goes out from mods that the bugs have been ironed out, I will turn the ads back on or figure some way to pay Tricia for an ad-free WS.

I have a feeling that although Tricia's heart is pure gold, she's not made of money. She needs the ad revenue to keep WS going. And there sure are a lot of us who need WS!

Do you know for certain that the browsers with the blocked ads do not get counted in the number if times the ads are seen? I did not know this... Have been blocking ads on my main computer for years (and was thinking of finding a suitable ad locker for my iPad "if there's an app for that")

On the FB page there is a link to his pics. The second pic I see is a beautiful pic of an open field with an old shack that looks very much like the area where Jessica was found.

I am completely creeped out by this.

Can anyone else see and FEEL the resemblence?

I've been here four years and I haven't seen a suspect post. FWIW.

I have seen people connected to the family post. We do have quite a few family members that are WS members.

I have seen people hired by lawyers post (to create havoc generally).

But to answer your question, no I have not seen a suspect in a murder come on WS and post. JMHO

ETA: I was contacted by a suspect who was later cleared who tracked me through WS, but that person did not contact me on WS, the contact was through social media.

The perpetrator in the Abraham Shakespeare case (lottery winner who was killed). Not only did that person post, WS'ers got suspicious, fired up their computers and blitzed the internet sleuthing out the connections that turned LE onto that person.

GO WS!!!

I am so glad there was an arrest on the Wy case. It will be interesting to see what the Press Conf. brings on Monday.

Columbo was always my favorite detective; his style rocked.

On the FB page there is a link to his pics. The second pic I see is a beautiful pic of an open field with an old shack that looks very much like the area where Jessica was found.

I look at his pictures and I can imagine him seeing the Open Space and admiring it for its beauty. It has a lot of aspects that he has showcased in his pictures: abandoned building, open space, fence, dead tree. That is really creepy.

It's too much for me.

I think this guy is to blame for both.

I've just done a post on some of his statements about his art on the Wy thread and talk about red flags!

:twocents:

I read an article, forgive me for not providing a link, it would take me forever to find it right now, but in it they spoke with the wife of one if the hunters who apparently mistook the headlights coming down the road for that of her husbands coming home. Afterwards they realized that their car was still back into woods, and that she must have seen the abductor's headlights. So it sounded like both parties were moving about the same area in the time span, KWIM?
In any case, I just found it so very odd that he didn't kill his victim in WY, it never sat right with me. Not that I am not rejoicing that he didn't!!!

elmomom, this explanation sounds very plausible to me. Let her go as a deflection or distraction, while he escapes detection. The carrier off his vehicle had previously been located by investigators. Not sure if it was from his campsite/safe haven or from some other location/dump, etc. Sure wish you could locate the link for the article..

Jesse Speer, concerns me very much. His DNA would not have been entered into CODIS, and he didn't begin his evil trail of terror in Cody, Wyoming, imo. Psychopathic sexual predators are very creative, intelligent, deflective, manipulative, and calculating. Speer sure fits the profile of the evil demonic person that could have abducted and murdered Jessica Ridgeway, imo.

A comment about blocking ads.

I am not Tricia but I know a little about how the internet works. A site that uses this much bandwidth costs money; Tricia's server bill is a lot higher than your average cable modem bill. Those ads are no doubt how Tricia keeps WS open!

So unless you have paid the one time fee to do WS ad-free, wait until the current glitchiness is over and then turn the ads back on. If Tricia can't cover the various expenses inherent in running a site like that, she won't be able to do it.

In the interests of full disclosure, I downloaded and paid for a copy of for Safari on the Macintosh. As soon as the message goes out from mods that the bugs have been ironed out, I will turn the ads back on or figure some way to pay Tricia for an ad-free WS.

I have a feeling that although Tricia's heart is pure gold, she's not made of money. She needs the ad revenue to keep WS going. And there sure are a lot of us who need WS!

Thanks for posting this. I had no idea what everyone was talking about regarding the ads because I paid quite some time ago.

WS means too much to me to not support it, so I urge all of you to do the same... :seeya:

There were a few posters on here who felt the person who murdered Jessica could be a hiker, outdoorman, cyclist, etc. The perp who raped and assaulted the girl from Cody is an outdoorsman, camper, hiker and photographer. It feels right and hopefully, as Clu posted, the police will make a statement about whether this man is related to Jessica's murder. He was on "vacation" during the time she was taken and is familiar with the Estes Park area of Colorado as per his interview on DeviantArt.

Maybe the Wyoming suspect wasn't involved in Jessica's case. However, I wonder if he is tied to any other abducted or abused children. He has moved around a bit, Colorado, Wyoming, who knows where else his photography may have taken him...

MisterMayor sounds much younger by his voice than he does in his posts.

I was thinking the same thing, but then I have son thats 46 so everybody sounds young at this point in my life, lol

elmomom, this explanation sounds very plausible to me. Let her go as a deflection or distraction, while he escapes detection. The carrier off his vehicle had been previously been located by investigators. Not sure if it was from his campsite/safe haven or from some other location/dump, etc. Sure wish you could locate the link for the article..

Jesse Speer, concerns me very much. His DNA would not have been entered into CODIS, and he didn't begin his evil trail of terror in Cody, Wyoming, imo. Psychopathic sexual predators are very creative, intelligent, deflective, manipulative, and calculating. Speer sure fits the profile of the evil demonic person that could have abducted and murdered Jessica Ridgeway, imo.

Just for you... I found it.. Here's the quote
Larsen’s house, on the South Fork, has a view of Carter Mountain.

During their drive out, they got a call from Larsen’s wife, who said she could see the headlights of their vehicle coming down the mountain.

“We told her, ‘That’s not us you see. We’re still way back in deep,’” Laske said.

“We realized later that what she had probably seen was the perpetrator driving out,” he said.

Here's the link
http://www.codyenterprise.com/news/local/article_eab80e10-14be-11e2-84f2-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

Eta: I think it was a different link, but this is mostly the same info

I am fairly new here too, started lurking months ago forgot about the website, then when I read about JR missing I remembered this website and came to see what everyone had to say.

When I found his website and saw the open field with the shack I thought the same thing. I don't know the area at all, so just an observation.

Having daughters myself my heart goes out to the family. I couldn't sleep at all last night thinking about the whole thing. I hope they find the person who does this soon.

I am fairly new here too, started lurking months ago forgot about the website, then when I read about JR missing I remembered this website and came to see what everyone had to say.

When I found his website and saw the open field with the shack I thought the same thing. I don't know the area at all, so just an observation.

Having daughters myself my heart goes out to the family. I couldn't sleep at all last night thinking about the whole thing. I hope they find the person who does this soon.

Welcome to Websleuths! Thanks for joining us... :seeya:

<modsnip>

Reminder:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Summers, I bumped The moderator, Bessie's post for you. This is probably why you aren't getting any replies...

There were a few posters on here who felt the person who murdered Jessica could be a hiker, outdoorman, cyclist, etc. The perp who raped and assaulted the girl from Cody is an outdoorsman, camper, hiker and photographer. It feels right and hopefully, as Clu posted, the police will make a statement about whether this man is related to Jessica's murder. He was on "vacation" during the time she was taken and is familiar with the Estes Park area of Colorado as per his interview on DeviantArt.

I'm speechless. I can't think of a better fit than this Cody WY suspect. I was checking out his photos, and I thought, "This is the wrong guy - he's too professional, too 'normal', etc." Then I looked at the sketch and wow - looks just like him, right down to the description of the strawberry blonde hair. And the tan baseball cap - he's wearing one in the photos on his 'About' page, on the dunes.

When was the Cody WY abduction? If it's the same guy, then that's one lucky girl.

I don't understand the links and things summer posted. Granted, I'm new here but I just don't understand about clicking the speaker (there is a huge list of speakers) and I don't see any comments.

Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members