Found Deceased CO - Joseph Keller, 18, Antonito, 23 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know who is administrator of the page is, i live in Cleveland Tn. I dont know Joe but i do know one of boys who was traveling with them. I have no inside info. Right now im going to speculate that maybe he fell. What puzzles me is the silence of the families involve. Other than the site that was created, social media is silent. I would be on FB, Twitter, Instagram asking for help if my friend was missing. Other than one post, nothing. So im just saying what i would do. I understand separating fact from rumor, as i stated before its only my observations and my imput is just random thoughts and questions. I found this forum to be unbias. If i post anything unacceptable please let me know.

Thanks for the warm welcome! IMO, he was not attacked by a bear or mountain lion, im sure he wld of screamed and sound goes a long way. Also no drag marks. They have basically ruled that out. And for the same reason i dont think he was abducted. He was very fit and would of struggled. What bothers me is the families being told not to talk about it. Also Kim Hicks has for days reached out on Find Joe Keller with names and numbers of generous offers of drones, for no one til last night finally answered her. I have a suspicious mind so what i post is from research and my own conclusions, hence a sleuth.

Who is asking the families not to talk?
Is that comment coming directly from the main source, or is it coming second hand?
Like for instance, did the Conejos County Sheriff's office ask the families for the families not to speak,
or did someone from the facebook say that the Conejos County Sheriff's office asked them not to speak.
Or did someone, not the sheriff's office, ask them not to speak?

Also on the facebook, awhile back it mentioned searches were called off, then that money making/donation site was put on there...
But the Conejos Sheriff's Office said that searches were Not called off at that time. Then it was reported that the searches were back on that they weren't stopped.

I noticed a post from the facebook administrator about drones days ago.
I also see every post by KH ASKING PLEADING ABOUT DRONES.
Is the facebook administrator asking, but then not doing anything about it, so KH is pleading?

I ask, too, WHO is running the facebook page? It doesn't seem like a Keller family member, if someone has
to ask about drones in such a manner...IN MY OPINION. And if it is, then this doesn't make sense...
Is it friends or family of one of the other boys that was with Joe? Do they run that facebook?

In My Opinion Only.

I dont know who is administrator of the page is, i live in Cleveland Tn. I dont know Joe but i do know one of boys who was traveling with them. I have no inside info. Right now im going to speculate that maybe he fell. What puzzles me is the silence of the families involve. Other than the site that was created, social media is silent. I would be on FB, Twitter, Instagram asking for help if my friend was missing. Other than one post, nothing. So im just saying what i would do. I understand separating fact from rumor, as i stated before its only my observations and my imput is just random thoughts and questions. I found this forum to be unbias. If i post anything unacceptable please let me know.

I agree there is silence and I don't understand why, unless someone is trying to protect someone else, in my opinion.

If he fell, do you think he was running on the forest service road and fell from that road?
Or are you saying you think he fell by taking a trail and falling from there?

ETA:
Do you think the Sheriff's office asked them not to talk, or do you think the families don't want to talk themselves?

IMOO.

The Aunt to Joe Keller owns/runs the Rainbow Trout Ranch.

Has anyone seen any MSM articles about the owners thoughts about what has happened to Joe?

It was a mystery for awhile about who ran the Rainbow Trout Ranch, in respect of their relationship to Joe.

Is the family distancing themselves from this event, or have I missed MSM articles about them?

Just thoughts and questions...
IMOO.

What stuck out to me is the low number of comments under each status update. The page has over 6000 Likes, and many more will look at the page w/o liking, so why so few comments? I have never seen anything like it.
Add to that the repeated pleas by KH and the deleted independent comments, and the impression that forms is as if something is held back. Maybe something is going on in the background that is not made public. jmo

The Aunt to Joe Keller owns/runs the Rainbow Trout Ranch.

Has anyone seen any MSM articles about the owners thoughts about what has happened to Joe?

It was a mystery for awhile about who ran the Rainbow Trout Ranch, in respect of their relationship to Joe.

Is the family distancing themselves from this event, or have I missed MSM articles about them?

Just thoughts and questions...
IMOO.

bbm

This. Yes that is the feeling I get. Something is there which has not been shared and the family doesn't want to share it.

What stuck out to me is the low number of comments under each status update. The page has over 6000 Likes, and many more will look at the page w/o liking, so why so few comments? I have never seen anything like it.
Add to that the repeated pleas by KH and the deleted independent comments, and the impression that forms is as if something is held back. Maybe something is going on in the background that is not made public. jmo

I agree, something may be going on in the background that definitely is not being made public.

Also, there are many search and rescue teams from various counties searching for him.
My county, El Paso County is one of them. We are Hours away from Horca, Colorado.
It's nice to see Colorado helping out in time of need!! :)
IMOO.

How do i PM an administator of this site? I dont know if it was the police or the decision the families made, not to talk. I do know i ask KH if she wanted me to text Dennis Fetzner to get the drone message through, which i did. What i found odd was i asked if the Aunt had saw the boys when they arrived and the adm answered in 4 mins but KH couldnt get a response for 3 days. IMO something aint right in the buttermilk

How do i PM an administator of this site? I dont know if it was the police or the decision the families made, not to talk. I do know i ask KH if she wanted me to text Dennis Fetzner to get the drone message through, which i did. What i found odd was i asked if the Aunt had saw the boys when they arrived and the adm answered in 4 mins but KH couldnt get a response for 3 days. IMO something aint right in the buttermilk

Click on the triangle on the left of your post and it will allow you to send a message to a mod.

Thank you, this isnt to complain but to privately explain my interest.

deleted or disabled? you can set up FB pages/communities with the option to not allow posts from others, which is quite frankly what I would do if I were setting up a page - it prevents abuse & spamming

What I noticed last night about the facebook for Joe Keller, https://www.facebook.com/FindJoeKeller,
is that the Posts to Page comments were deleted. They are still deleted, as it shows no posts.

There are however posts/replies under the posts the administrator makes.
Interesting why they would delete posts to page.

IMOO.

deleted or disabled? you can set up FB pages/communities with the option to not allow posts from others, which is quite frankly what I would do if I were setting up a page - it prevents abuse & spamming

Well, whatever they did do, whether it was deleted or disabled, the comments from posters were there and now they are gone. I don't see the comments, so I take it the comments were deleted. Maybe even disabled? I don't have a facebook account, but previously I saw those posts regardless.
Now you see 'em, now you don't...

IMOO.

ETA:
I just CACHED the Find Joe Keller facebook,
and I saw Posts on the POSTS TO PAGE. One was even a PRAYER!

I don't consider 17, 18, & 19 'young boys' so I'm not sure why it would give you pause?- many of us were living on our own/working/going to school/travelling at that age/younger

do you mean because they're male they might get into mischief together or that they're not safe from predators/influences because of their age?

Joe Kellers Aunt owns the ranch, they arrived that morning so he was at the ranch. He was with a 17yr old, 18yr old n he turned 19 day after he went missing. Not that it matters but 3 young boys cross country gives me pause. Anyway Kim Hicks has finally been able to get a message to the Kellers of drone owners close by whos been just waiting for permission to look. I will reserve judgement until after the drone search. Hoping for the best but im not sure he will be found at all, alot of time has passed.

ok, that's what I wondered ...

it would be easier to change the settings than to have to chase after every post to delete I think

maybe there were too many superfluous comments

Well, whatever they did do, whether it was deleted or disabled, the comments from posters were there and now they are gone.

IMOO.

It could be that the admin of the page has no experience with fb page settings and wanted to disable comments but accidentally deleted them.

There was something mentioned here a few pages back that bothered me. Is it true that the two friends that were traveling with Joe have left? They are not helping in the search? If so, I find this very odd.

I dont think i would let my 17yr old go off on a 3 week jaunt across the country with 2 18yrs olds. Yes, mischief, first taste of freedom and SAFETY all come to mind. Thats not here nor there since the parents allowed them to go.
Interesting comment on FJK fb page from the adm. "Investigators include to exclude, this means they include them so they can exclude them. We are glad they are doing a thorough Search and Investigation" in response to questions about his friends. They will not confirm if the Aunt actually saw them, only they arrived in the morning in another comment.

It could be that the admin of the page has no experience with fb page settings and wanted to disable comments but accidentally deleted them.

There was something mentioned here a few pages back that bothered me. Is it true that the two friends that were traveling with Joe have left? They are not helping in the search? If so, I find this very odd.

I have to agree with you about leaving being odd. Most guys this age get geared up when one of their "brothers" are missing and want to expend all of their energy on searches. Maybe they were made to leave? I do not know, but I do know I would like to know the answer.

Thank you, this isnt to complain but to privately explain my interest.

Did you figure out how to PM a moderator? Assuming you are accessing WS directly (I usually use Tapatalk app on my phone):

Select NOTIFICATIONS link in top right
Select INBOX
Select WRITE NEW MESSAGE on left side menu

The mods for this thread are listed on the main Missing page, scroll to near bottom and they are listed on left.

Here's a screen shot, you can send to anyone of them:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438569445.464259.jpg

Yes, the boys left. If you have fb Christian Fetzners fb page is very odd. On the 22 he posted a Mortal Combat video, one post is about Joe and alot about the Wisconsin Badger and Green Bay football after that. On the 23 he posts a Basketball post while his friend was missing. Why wasnt he looking? Why did they wait til Sunday to notify the police?
I believe the police and family knows more than they are disclosing.
As the days go by im leaning towards foul play but i really pray for the Keller family to have answers good or bad, it must be agony for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member