CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK i just am not satisfied with whats going on here. Surely on a Sunday afternoon someone saw her walk out the door of the apt or saw her walking along the street.
The perp is in one of those apts IMO

Doesn't sound good that they are acutally getting "evidence" from her apt. (if that IS the apt. where she lives). Is the mom married/have a BF? Really hinky if mom let Kayleah be "seriously" involved with a 17-yo. What could other males in the household glean from this???

snip from the above article:

As late as 10:30 p.m., an FBI evidence lab van was at the scene and agents in white protective suits were gathering evidence and taking photos. The agents focused their efforts on an area in the second floor of the two-story apartment.

Just caught up..Gee what is that about? Wonder who lives there? This doesn't sound to good. Prayers for her safe return.

i couldn't pull up that one fb. So i have to ask, whats going on with FOSTER parent??? I hadn't read that, news said she was living with her mother and grandmother.

snip from the above article:

As late as 10:30 p.m., an FBI evidence lab van was at the scene and agents in white protective suits were gathering evidence and taking photos. The agents focused their efforts on an area in the second floor of the two-story apartment.

Sounds like they are taking evidence from Kayleighs bedroom, maybe.

Ok, read the FM thingy says Kayleah lived with her 9 months, but not when. Also says the thing with 17 year old was not true.

So what happened to this child and why did these people wait until 10 oclock at night to report her missing.

Anyone know what time it gets dark in Greely???

Wednesday

» 9 a.m.: There are now 25 officers and detectives working the case. They search U.S. 34 Bypass near the house, looking through ditches, culverts and bushes. No evidence of Kayleah is found. About the same time, April Wilson passes out fliers of her daughter at Greeley West High School.

» The FBI sends agents to meet and join the investigation with Greeley detectives.

» April Wilson spends much of the day at the Greeley Police Department, trying to help find her daughter.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100401/NEWS/100409979

The apartments that run behind a middle school where the RSO lives, Greenbriar Apartments has wireless internet as a part of their ammenities.

1217 29th street, greeley

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=135694&catid=339

00:47 in the video... to get to the party she may have crossed that highway or taken the pedestrian tunnel???

OMG.

Especially because crossing that hwy would be very dangerous and the pedestrian tunnels in that area are known for questionable activities and shady characters

As far as the searching in the apt -- I do believe those are two story townhomes, I'm sure they're trying to gather clues from her room.

Something that bothered me this morning - on the local news (remember, I live near Kayleah) they spoke about a hiker who disappeared yesterday and a "massive" search insued. They resumed the search early this am. They are just doing an update as we speak, actually. It bothers me that a 12 y/o girl could go missing and it takes til the next day to even begin looking and then two more days before any word goes out, while a massive search starts immediately for a grown woman who didn't show up where she was supposed to.

Just sayin . . .

Ok, read the FM thingy says Kayleah lived with her 9 months, but not when. Also says the thing with 17 year old was not true.

So what happened to this child and why did these people wait until 10 oclock at night to report her missing.

Anyone know what time it gets dark in Greely???

About 7:20 pm right now.

Mom was quoted yesterday in an article by ABC as saying she did have serious involvement with a 17 year old friend of Kayleah's older brother M. She stated that they broke it off about 2 months ago.

As for running away with the 17 year old- the FB page of mom's friend S. has a little more information on that. Krista I think it was found that yesterday & it explains how the timeline got goofed up a bit in the beginining of this investigation.

Still not a good thing. As each hour goes by I can't help but think the worst for her. :( So sad.

I went under the fathers facebook, found kayleahs brothers facebook, went into that and searched his friends. I don't know if they are minors so I don't want to post them but one friend said she ran away with someone and gave a name. Said a friend lied about the party she was actually going to run away with a certain guy.

Especially because crossing that hwy would be very dangerous and the pedestrian tunnels in that area are known for questionable activities and shady characters

As far as the searching in the apt -- I do believe those are two story townhomes, I'm sure they're trying to gather clues from her room.

Something that bothered me this morning - on the local news (remember, I live near Kayleah) they spoke about a hiker who disappeared yesterday and a "massive" search insued. They resumed the search early this am. They are just doing an update as we speak, actually. It bothers me that a 12 y/o girl could go missing and it takes til the next day to even begin looking and then two more days before any word goes out, while a massive search starts immediately for a grown woman who didn't show up where she was supposed to.

Just sayin . . .

Yellow Submarine :) Morning! I only know of the one tunnel that used to be called the "John Evans" tunnel- where are the other tunnels on 34 at?

This is really depressing. I wouldn't walk thru that tunnel with a pit bull. Geez what people expect from our children.

I went under the fathers facebook, found kayleahs brothers facebook, went into that and searched his friends. I don't know if they are minors so I don't want to post them but one friend said she ran away with someone and gave a name. Said a friend lied about the party she was actually going to run away with a certain guy.

I believe that's the story the fm was referring to as being false. I don't know why someone would say that, though. I think it'd be pretty easy to figure out if the birthday story is true. LE has said they spoke to the ex-bf and released him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892