CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
could she have been killed accidently and then her body taken someplace to hide the accident? just trying to think...could she have been hit by a car, maybe? i know it is unlikely...it is unlikely that she is missing at all though...

This is now the 18th night Kayleah has been missing and I'm tired of coming on here every night with the 'night missing' count. Time to find Kayleah - to think she ran away and could stay away for 18 nights at the age of 12yo is preposterous...at least to me.

My heartfelt good wishes to her family and loved ones who must be going through he** at this point in time.

I cant beleive she still hasnt been found and there is no idea where she is......not good....her poor family.....

I wrote the nuns again last night to pray for Kayleah and also Le. I have full confidence this will be solved. I just have some sort of feeling about it...and NO I am not a psychic!! Maybe the fact that FBI is scaling back is a good sign that the local LE are developing some good leads? Time will tell. I intend to stay with this for Kayleah. Something sweet and innocent about her...
EYES4CRIME-I come here every night and look for your count. It is like a battle-cry for Kayleah.I pray hard....you are a catalyst for prayers and hope and also brainstorms and sleuthing. Thanks for doing that so faithfully.

Been gone all day and just got back. I have to laugh at the comment of not a runaway not an abduction. Umm, how many Al options are there exactly? It's not likely she got lost. Aliens maybe?

I wrote the nuns again last night to pray for Kayleah and also Le. I have full confidence this will be solved. I just have some sort of feeling about it...and NO I am not a psychic!! Maybe the fact that FBI is scaling back is a good sign that the local LE are developing some good leads? Time will tell. I intend to stay with this for Kayleah. Something sweet and innocent about her...
EYES4CRIME-I come here every night and look for your count. It is like a battle-cry for Kayleah.I pray hard....you are a catalyst for prayers and hope and also brainstorms and sleuthing. Thanks for doing that so faithfully.

thanks Starry Night - I'm hoping a press conference will give some new info. Kayleah does look so sweet, she is only 12yo and I'm not filled with alot of hope for her. Battle cries and praying are a good thing - along with all the other sleuthers, we can't go wrong. :grouphug:

could she have been killed accidently and then her body taken someplace to hide the accident? just trying to think...could she have been hit by a car, maybe? i know it is unlikely.

No, this is not an unlikely scenario. In fact, this very well could be a possible scenario.

Take a look at the WS thread for Erica Baker. I remember this 1999 case of the disappearance of Erica Baker from Kettering,Ohio.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-7679.html

For those who aren't familiar with this 1999 case, Erica was hit and killed by a van in a van-pedestrian accident at a city park while she was out walking her dog. The occupants of the van took Erica to another location and dumped her body. To this day, Erica's body has never been found. The van occupants were either drunk or high on drugs when this accident happened.

Has the Greeley LE thought about contacting auto body shops in their area to check for vehicles with possible auto body damage that is consistent with a vechile pedestrian accident?

I wonder how many people, like me, think about her and go on the verge of panic for her and have to take deep breaths......that is how I feel about her.....sometimes I can hardly take it....then I pray and get my grip back.

I wonder how many people, like me, think about her and go on the verge of panic for her and have to take deep breaths......that is how I feel about her.....sometimes I can hardly take it....then I pray and get my grip back.

I feel so bad for her parents. To not know where your child is has to be the worse thing in the world.

Kayleah's photo has touched me from the first...I admit, she reminds me of my niece when she was that age, who was like a little girl wanting to be a big girl, and had that same look to her...but at 12, she was still a little girl...

I only thought of the hit by car scenario as I can't think of much else at this point, my brain is tired and we know (sort of ) that she was last seen walking...
But it seems she would have been found, unless taken really far away, which doesn't seem right...I did not know about that other case where this is what is believed to have happened...

Let's hope they tell us something new tomorrow...but I am feeling discouraged...if there was anything new they would not have put off the press conference until tomorrow and news would have leaked IMO

It's really sad to come on here and see her story fading. There's no news, no information, no new leads. There isn't anything on our local news anymore. Her mom hasn't even been on to plead for her return. Very sad to see a child just forgotten like this.

It's really sad to come on here and see her story fading. There's no news, no information, no new leads. There isn't anything on our local news anymore. Her mom hasn't even been on to plead for her return. Very sad to see a child just forgotten like this.

BBM...

Question: did her mom or another family member go on television at some point to do this? I can't remember if she did or not in the beginning.....

TIA :)

Despite the cutbacks in the investigation, volunteer searches will not give up. Michelle Thompson of Greeley, who started a Facebook connection for Kayleah, also has organized more searches.

“We've started the Kayleah Wilson Recovery Center,” Thompson said, “and we'll have weekend searches. We're not quitting.”

This Saturday and Sunday, volunteer searchers can report to the Journey Christian Church, 23rd Avenue and 27th Street in Greeley, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20100414/NEWS/100419824/1002

also today at 2pm fbi is holding a presser on her case

twzzlgirl,
her mom was interviewed on video at the start of the case. I will see if I can find that video for you (it is in the threads somewhere)

Her mom was talking with the media at the candlelight vigil and they were all at the church last weekend when LRC was here.

Very sad! So disturbing to me that a 12 yr old child could dissapear off the streets in broad daylight, no clues, no information. For all of you "seasoned sluethers"...is this lack of information typical? (I use typical lightly as I know nothing about a missing child is "typical")

I am going to go back and watch video of moms pleas. I know this is so devastating for the family, my heart completey goes out to them. But the one thing I do recall is when mom made the plea to Kaleah to come home, to me, she made it sound like Kayleah was a runaway. She never talked to a "third" person, regarding the possibility of abduction, only pleaing to Kayleah to come home, that she would not be in trouble. (not quoting here, just recalling) This makes me think that LE (or the family) has more information than they are sharing regarding this scenario? Or..I could be wrong...it could be the family doesn't know how to manage the press, which is understandable. It's just that...there was no reasonable motives for her to runaway. Did something suddenly happen close to home to instigate her leaving or did she plan something (ie meeting up with someone she met on the internet) not intending to be gone this long. Just thinking out loud. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
friesandchips