CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad! So disturbing to me that a 12 yr old child could dissapear off the streets in broad daylight, no clues, no information. For all of you "seasoned sluethers"...is this lack of information typical? (I use typical lightly as I know nothing about a missing child is "typical")

I am going to go back and watch video of moms pleas. I know this is so devastating for the family, my heart completey goes out to them. But the one thing I do recall is when mom made the plea to Kaleah to come home, to me, she made it sound like Kayleah was a runaway. She never talked to a "third" person, regarding the possibility of abduction, only pleaing to Kayleah to come home, that she would not be in trouble. (not quoting here, just recalling) This makes me think that LE (or the family) has more information than they are sharing regarding this scenario? Or..I could be wrong...it could be the family doesn't know how to manage the press, which is understandable. It's just that...there was no reasonable motives for her to runaway. Did something suddenly happen close to home to instigate her leaving or did she plan something (ie meeting up with someone she met on the internet) not intending to be gone this long. Just thinking out loud. moo
bbm... in my experience no this is NOT typical and it plain ticks me off! I for sure will be watching this presser today

The problem lies I think in a lack of new clues...what is LE to do if nothing has panned out and nothing new is coming in? It is not like a crime scene, where they have things to examine. They apparently have no idea where else to look for her. I think that LE is simply at a loss, barring more information from someone, and will probably just say that the investigation is on-going, etc...
Have been checking her dad's FB page every day and he has just mostly been posting the stories from Greeley Tribune on his wall, to let people out of state know what is going on. Not much else. So he apparently does not know anything more either...
I too wonder why Mom assumed she ran away, if she did. The boyfriend thing was supposed to have been over for a while but no one defined a timeframe, that i can recall. Was it that or something else? Or she just misspoke?

Anyone know if the PC is going to be streamed anywhere? I am looking but can't find it. :(

Very sad! So disturbing to me that a 12 yr old child could dissapear off the streets in broad daylight, no clues, no information. For all of you "seasoned sluethers"...is this lack of information typical? (I use typical lightly as I know nothing about a missing child is "typical")

I am going to go back and watch video of moms pleas. I know this is so devastating for the family, my heart completey goes out to them. But the one thing I do recall is when mom made the plea to Kaleah to come home, to me, she made it sound like Kayleah was a runaway. She never talked to a "third" person, regarding the possibility of abduction, only pleaing to Kayleah to come home, that she would not be in trouble. (not quoting here, just recalling) This makes me think that LE (or the family) has more information than they are sharing regarding this scenario? Or..I could be wrong...it could be the family doesn't know how to manage the press, which is understandable. It's just that...there was no reasonable motives for her to runaway. Did something suddenly happen close to home to instigate her leaving or did she plan something (ie meeting up with someone she met on the internet) not intending to be gone this long. Just thinking out loud. moo

I saw a quote from a friend of the brother that said he told them Kayleah has ran away again. Do we know if she has ever ran away before, that is what it looks like he is saying. One more thing, just because the mother said she broke up the romance between Kayleah and the older boyfriend, does not mean that they stop seeing each other, it could mean they just got sneaker.

I saw a quote from a friend of the brother that said he told them Kayleah has ran away again. Do we know if she has ever ran away before, that is what it looks like he is saying. One more thing, just because the mother said she broke up the romance between Kayleah and the older boyfriend, does not mean that they stop seeing each other, it could mean they just got sneaker.

I saw where someone said some guy said on his FB that his daughter said that Kayleah's brother said that she had run away.

Whisper down the lane.

An interesting comment from what appears to be a family friend or someone who is close to the group anyways on one of the FB pages for Kayleah. Again talking about it not mattering what the circumstances are, she won't be in trouble, to just come home.

(Still holding with my gut that she left on her own but is not with someone safe.)

http://cbs4denver.com/local/kayleah.wilson.missing.2.1608058.html

From April 4th-2010

"Wilson's mother April told CBS4 she's doing her best to cope. She hopes someone who saw something will come forward. She also had this message for her daughter:

"We love you. We miss you. I don't care if you ran away and there was a problem," she said.

Police also checked some of Wilson's favorite hangouts Thursday for clues and interviewed at least a dozen of her classmates.

They still don't know if she ran away or was abducted.

"I'm not going to know what it was until she comes back and we can talk about it and we can fix it, but we love her, we miss her, the whole point is to come home," Wilson said."

If she did runaway, that would be the BEST case scenario after all this time. LE needs a break in this case NOW!

Still Praying for a Safe Return!

http://cbs4denver.com/local/kayleah.wilson.missing.2.1608058.html

From April 4th-2010

"Wilson's mother April told CBS4 she's doing her best to cope. She hopes someone who saw something will come forward. She also had this message for her daughter:

"We love you. We miss you. I don't care if you ran away and there was a problem," she said.

Police also checked some of Wilson's favorite hangouts Thursday for clues and interviewed at least a dozen of her classmates.

They still don't know if she ran away or was abducted.

"I'm not going to know what it was until she comes back and we can talk about it and we can fix it, but we love her, we miss her, the whole point is to come home," Wilson said."

From that it sounds pretty clear that at least her Mom thinks she left on her own. She's 12, there has to be clues somewhere as to who she left with.

nothing on Greeley Trib site...
I did notice that riding club starts up this week...wonder if they will also keep an eye out...

i can't hear it...can someone post any important details afterward? thanks...

Missed the first part, but caught some...FBI stated they at this point do not think she is a run away, maybe something worse...she has been gone too long. :(

Chief stated that it was unusaul as run aways usually contact someone to say hey I'm okay. Also, said, that what we are encountering, every day she is gone increases thier concerns. They have scaled back, but Kayleah is still thier number one priority.

Forgive me, these are not quotes...I was writing fast, but missed alot. Is there a way to get the actual video I wonder?

Also, they (LE) would be interested in someone coming foward who knows someone who claimed they knew Kayleah and now is denying knowlege of her? Again not direct quote.

did a search on news9.com but could not find it :(
anyway, no news...:(

From that it sounds pretty clear that at least her Mom thinks she left on her own. She's 12, there has to be clues somewhere as to who she left with.

Seems mom can't think about the other alternative - she is very much like our little Lindsey's mom who thought and still thinks 10yo Lindsey ran away - that thought allows their child to still be alive. moo

Moms wishing such scenarios is understandable, but I doubt they realize the damage it can do to the case. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member