CO CO - Kayleah Wilson, 12, Greeley, 28 March 2010 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Autopsy of body found near where Kayleah Wilson was last seen complete; ID to come soon​

20100519__BODY19_1983~p1.jpg

A team searches along a ditch in Greeley on Wednesday where investigators removed a badly decomposed body discovered in the morning.​

Here I want to post this again as it helps with the overall perspective of her movements that day and to where the body was found today:

23609877_640X480.jpg

A map showing the location of Kayleah Wilson's home (A), the Greeley Mall she was seen walking by (B), the friend's home she was walking to (C) and the ditch where the body was found (D).

if the body was found 1/2 mile from her home, which i read in one article, it looks as though the friend's house was quite a long walk?

and how did she end up back so close to home? we know she did not go to party, so it was not on walk home, right?

if the body was found 1/2 mile from her home, which i read in one article, it looks as though the friend's house was quite a long walk?

and how did she end up back so close to home? we know she did not go to party, so it was not on walk home, right?

I don't believe it was on the way home. Looking at the map, I think she was taken from the mall, and dumped where she was found.

Where is the ditch in relation to the mall? Just because the body ended up .5 from the house doesn't mean that's where it started. Going to go zoom in on the map and follow the ditch.

No, it wouldn't have been a walk home. Where she was found looks like it is in the opposite direction of where she was supposed to be going. IMO I think she was taken at or near her apartment.

No, it wouldn't have been a walk home. Where she was found looks like it is in the opposite direction of where she was supposed to be going. IMO I think she was taken at or near her apartment.

They had video of her at the mall.

I know she wasn't on her way home...that is why it seem weird that the body ended up so close to her home...just a coincidence? I feel weird about that...does not seem random to me because of that...

I am totally confused now looking at the map. Can someone who knows the drainage system draw a line on the map to show where it goes including underground? TIA

If she was taken near her apartment, how did the people see her in the mall. Unless when she didn't meet her friend she decided to go back home

I am totally confused now looking at the map. Can someone who knows the drainage system draw a line on the map to show where it goes including underground? TIA

Well I dont know the drainage system I just followed where I believed it would go underground due to placements of buildings and such. Let me see if I can draw some lines and stuff i have never really done that before....

I think it was an acquaintance ,or someone she knew maybe offered her a ride after seeing her at the mall. jmo

I think it was an acquaintance ,or someone she knew maybe offered her a ride after seeing her at the mall. jmo

I think it must have been someone she knew, and she accepted a ride; otherwise it seems too strange that she is found close to her apartment complex, especially if she took the ride in hopes of heading toward the party, in the opposite direction. It sounds to me as though the killer lives near where she lived.

Thanks mysticrose. Is that spot on the map at 47th the actual origination point of the drainage system?

It might be that I'm just really tired, but I'm not following the thoughts that it was someone in her complex. If she was last seen at the mall, confirmed by video then it would seem just as likely that it could be virtually anyone from anywhere that took her by either force or on her own and could have dumped her "upstream" at one of many points at which point she stayed until recent heavy rains dislodged the body washing it "towards" the house by chance. Am I missing something (besides sleep?)!

No, you aren't missing anything...I just have a hard time with coincidence, so that is just my thought at this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad