CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, more than just "I want my ex dead." I think he would've had to actually ask for help in killing her or having her killed. And maybe discussed how and when and where and money.
I think that is a very good possibility. Since we know he frequently searched for long haulers for his "dog training" business I'm sure he came across all kinds of people who travel/haul for a living that could've helped him out. Especially with the cell phone pings.

I think it's quite rare. In fact I've never seen a no body case charged this fast.

How long was the wait for charges in the Lizzi Marriott case, does anyone know/remember? I seem to remember that being pretty fast too.

Didn't think about that dating site. There is a cowboy with that same birthday and zip code that is listed on there. No picture or details but it looks like an old account due to the assigned number. Of course, it could be someone else and/or an inactive account.
Supposedly they met online two years ago. Maybe once they got together he went inactive.

Thanks.

I think it's sloppy for LE to say it ended up anywhere, until they have it in their hands.

Hmm. I wouldn't call this LE sloppy. They seem to be very precise so far, even though the general public doesn't understand everything that's happened and is still happening. I assume their wording is well-chosen and meant to convey a message to PF. JMO.

Idle Musing - Has anyone else wondered that his Mother may be the one who turned him in ? Guilty and fearful knowledge, after the crime was done ?
wouldn't surprise me that his LE sibling would snitch, if they're
worried about their job.
We just don't know that much about his family except he is
the baby and never left the nest.

That's what I thought! And that's why I think the one who was solicited is the same one who is talking and the same one he confided details to, after he did the job himself. PF may have even for one reason or another, provided this person with photos of her deceased body, a telephone, and a general location(s) of where she is. It all happened too fast and the charges, extreme.

I can't see someone who killed KB not being charged. I don't think this is possible. That would be an extreme danger to the community to let such a person remain free.

Or maybe they did. I wonder if this is why only the footage of her entering Safeway have been shown,and not her at register,or leaving.
Maybe a dirty deed doer was caught following her out.
MOO
Nevermind!
I viewed the video again and I don't see what I thought I did.

Last edited:
Hmm. I wouldn't call this LE sloppy. They seem to be very precise so far, even though the general public doesn't understand everything that's happened and is still happening. I assume their wording is well-chosen and meant to convey a message to PF. JMO.

I agree. I think they know. They’ve been very careful about what they’ve released and when.

It conveyed the message to me that it is in the hands of the people who should have it--and on it's way home. And I see your point--this might be the same message they want him to receive--or even someone else who may have been involved!!

Here is how you describe PF, a murderer: Trapped (we don't know this), responsible young man (we don't know this), caring for a disabled parent (we don't know this), did not duck his responsibilities (we don't know this),
he was co-parenting with a woman he's never lived with, He was trapped between two women and two lifestyles (we don't know this)... And to boot you say Kaylee might not have been his kid and imply he's raising another man's kid...

He is an adult man, who could have made any decision, but instead he chose to murder the mother of his child. And you are here sticking up for him, and blaming Kelsey.

ITA. They weren't married, not even by common law. He could have walked away and didn't.

I have been reading and reading but it's so hard to get caught up! I don't know if this has been mentioned but a thought I had and wondered about is if he mailed the phone to Idaho? I might have missed some info, but considering from what I understand it was off for a few days then pinged it's possible he met someone online and paid them to send these texts...or who knows!!??!! Just seemed possible he mailed the phone to Idaho to make it look like she was close to home base.

A couple of us a few threads back did a test.

We composed a text in the airplane mode. And then shut the phone off.

For one of the posters, when the phone was later turned back on, the text went out at the time the phone was turned back on (as when it was turned back on, it was no longer in airplane mode.) without having to hit send in the text application.

When I did it on my Android Samsung Galaxy, it opened back up and it was still in the airplane mode. So apparently my phone was different than someone else's here on the threads. ( so the message was not sent until I put in my password and took it out of airplane mode)

I have never seen a case that has done such, but it is an intriguing thought. That somebody could be complicit and they wouldn't even know it because they just opened it up and turned it on.

But then you have to worry about what the person on the other end is going to do with the phone later on and what is the reasoning that person would have been sent a phone in the mail. And unless they were complicit, how come it was the last time the phone pinged?

ETA, corrected it when somebody else did it the airplane mode went off, but when I did it, the Airplane mode was still on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member