CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen this posted quite a few times on here.
I do not see how we can judge a persons parenting abilities on how they are carrying their baby, that is nonsense.
The other day when in the grocery store a man was carrying his baby that same way, he was kissing that baby on the head and she was laughing away, he looked like a good father to me. I have also seen women carry babies like that.
HOW does that tell us what kind of parent they are?
It doesn't! You are right. I've seen lots of parents hold their babies all kinds of weird ways and as so far none of them have dropped them!

Please don't talk about ********. This nonsense will get the thread shut down.
Hey - sorry if you thought that me or others were on your back about the concept of the solicitation charge yesterday. I heard DA May speaking, as I know you did. I kept thinking and thinking... and I think I now understand what you were trying to convey. Mere speech is not enough, a further gesture of some kind is needed? If a pre-accomplice is arrested, perhaps from the ID search warrants, I expect PF will hit the conspiracy to commit murder charge as well.

@Tippy Lynn this is your timeline that you posted on Friday at 1:52 pm.

Are you keeping an update such as the information we found out on Friday?

As time moves on in the case, it's great to have a timeline from the beginning because I think we're going to get a lot more information.

And now that we know another date is on the 15th of December the Twin Falls law enforcement was requested to help,(source
Idaho authorities announce evidence found in Kelsey Berreth case )
I would like to see that added to the timeline, and the date they determined that her house was indeed the crime scene and what was removed, etc.

There are probably a few other things that could be added by others if anybody wants to quote this and add to it?

November 22nd - Thursday
(Thanksgiving)
KB last seen on video surveillance shopping in Safeway (noon hour)
KB exchanged daughter with PF (fiancé)

November 25th - Sunday
Text from KB’s phone to her employer
KB's phone pinged in Gooding, ID (5:13 pm)
PF received text from KB’s phone

December 2nd - Sunday
KB's mom called PF on KB's whereabouts
Missing person reported - KB's mom (12:37 pm)

December 10th - Monday
Press Conference
Woodland Park Police Department

December 12th - Wednesday
PF Attorney releases statement - PF is cooperating with investigators

December 13th - Thursday
Candlelight Vigil Held for KB

December 14th - Friday
Search Warrant Franzee Property/Residence
Woodland Park Police said they are conducting interviews and casework and are working "around the clock" on the case.

December 16th - Sunday
The search of Patrick Frazee's property concludes Sunday night

December 18th - Tuesday
Five law enforcement vehicles seen leaving PF Property
PF and 2 others made trip to Waste Management Landfill

December 19th - Wednesday
LE at Kelsey’s Residence

December 20th - Thursday
LE at Kelsey’s Residence

December 21st - Friday
Arrested- 1st degree murder
Archonix XJail Public
Press Conference 10am MST

November 25th - Sunday
Text from KB’s phone to her employer
KB's phone pinged in Gooding, ID (5:13 pm)
PF received text from KB’s phone​

December 2nd - Sunday
KB's mom called PF on KB's whereabouts
Missing person reported - KB's mom (12:37 pm)​

December 10th - Monday

December 12th - Wednesday
PF Attorney releases statement - PF is cooperating with investigators​

December 13th - Thursday
Candlelight Vigil Held for KB​

December 14th - Friday
Search Warrant Franzee Property/Residence
Woodland Park Police said they are conducting interviews and casework and are working "around the clock" on the case.​

December 15th - Saturday
Twin Falls law enforcement was requested to help​

December 16th - Sunday
The search of Patrick Frazee's property concludes Sunday night​

December 18th - Tuesday
Five law enforcement vehicles seen leaving PF Property
PF and 2 others made trip to Waste Management Landfill​

December 19th - Wednesday
LE at Kelsey’s Residence​

December 20th - Thursday
LE at Kelsey’s Residence​

December 21st - Friday
Arrested- 1st Degree murder and Solicitation of Murder
Inmate #: 2018001543
Booking #: 18-02029
Case #: D602018CR330
Archonix XJail Public
Press Conference 10am MST
LE at Kelsey’s Residence
PF - Hearing on Advisement - 3:30pm
Case #: D602018CR330

December 27th - Thursday
Temporary Custody Hearing - 1pm
Case #: D602018JV26​

December 31st - Monday
PF - First Appearance - 9am
Case #: D602018CR330​

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I don’t think there’s another baby or man in the picture personally.

But because I DON’T believe a man owns a woman, I would see Kelsey as an independent woman who is free to date or be with whoever she pleases. Particularly if their relationship was troubled and on and off again.

Last edited by a moderator:
ETA -- ahh, I see it's already been answered, but I'll leave my version as well.

ITA. I wonder if he was "playing around" with the idea, planning to get rid of her, but then on Thanksgiving, in a fit of rage, he killed her. Not a plan or as he planned.

His thinking skills appear to be severely lacking, so I'm guessing he may have prematurely killed her, although he intended to and would have later with a plan in place.

Or, Thanksgiving could have been his timing and the event did not go as he expected.

Just musing.
I'm thinking he waited at her townhome,while someone else followed from Safeway,or drove her to,and from Safeway.
LE migh thave more serveilance video from Safeway than they are releasing to the public.
I find it very interesting the solicitation charges for him. Yet no conspiracy charges so far,combined with the fact LE has stated there could be more arrest coming. Combined with them having an electronic trail.
If he had a co conspirator/s I think it's
Just a matter of will they fold, or continue playing cat,and mouse

Good point!
Our septic tank is about 5 feet away from our house, if that! I watched the man pump it out, had a window open at the time. Yuck!!!
A body could definitely fit in there, but not without some heavy equipment to get that huge concrete lid off of it!!
Moo

The distance from a home to a septic tank will vary though depending on how old the tank is and who put it in the ground and hooked it up. Mine is about 15 feet out from the wall of the house. Mine is an older home and an older tank. Mine is solid concrete with a concrete lid that has an opening that is definitely large enough to squeeze a smaller person down through the hole.

I mentioned before that I get scared driving the rider mower over it now after I learned how big the opening was. LOL.

Harmony, There is a rumor going around that you are bringing coffee and donuts for a snack break this morning....... Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy !
Excuse me?! Rumors are NOT allowed on WS.

Rather than alert a busy mod about this, just hand over the coffee and donuts to me and I'll take care of this.

jmo

Psychic information/visions/references/speculation, with or without a link, are not allowed at Websleuths.
It seems that every other post is speculation. That is mostly what we talk about ( without any links). Can you clarify? Thanks Harmony.

I am guessing he is listed as the baby’s father. She moved there to be with him, possibly when first pregnant, and likely would not want her child to have a blank space for “father” , partly due to her religion, also if she thought they would be getting married eventually. Her uncle stated in one article that she moved to CO to be near him, and then found her job afterward, and we have read she worked at a coffeeshop before that.

I think people want to downplay the relationship now that we “know”he murdered her...but I am guessing they had what seemed liked a solid relationship and future to her at the time she made the move andpossibly for many momths afterward. Jmo

I have a few horses die, we’ve buried them where they passed with the exception of one who passed in the barn. I had someone move him for me but didn’t stick around to see how he did it. I’m sure he was as careful as he could be but it definitely wasn’t an easy task.

I would guess some people even drag them to their burial site. My horses are like my family so I’m pretty finicky about how they were handled even after death. I can’t speak for others.

I’ve had horses all my life. We have a site we drag all the horses that pass. Burying is not an option for us but we revere that area as ‘The Horse Graveyard”. Any farrier that hits, pushes or is ugly to my horses would leave immediately. Used to do it myself but now I’m too old. I have a gentle farrier that can calm even my most difficult horse. It’s possible to trim and shoe without significant aggression.

I have seen this posted quite a few times on here.
I do not see how we can judge a persons parenting abilities on how they are carrying their baby, that is nonsense.
The other day when in the grocery store a man was carrying his baby that same way, he was kissing that baby on the head and she was laughing away, he looked like a good father to me. I have also seen women carry babies like that.
HOW does that tell us what kind of parent they are?
For me I think it's an emotional thing. The baby's mom is missing. She's all you have to hang onto and I'd think you'd be cuddling that baby close to your chest, wanting to hold her close and feel the connection. YMMV.

I'm thinking he waited at her townhome,while someone else followed from Safeway,or drove her to,and from Safeway.
LE migh thave more serveilance video from Safeway than they are releasing to the public.
I find it very interesting the solicitation charges for him. Yet no conspiracy charges so far,combined with the fact LE has stated there could be more arrest coming. Combined with them having an electronic trail.
If he had a co conspirator/s I think it's
Just a matter of will they fold, or continue playing cat,and mouse
Its possible the person he originally solicitated had declined but didn't tell authorities that a murder was being conspired on until after the fact. Plus we all know that solicitation of murder is basically a conspiracy to commit murder.

So the solicitation charge alongside the murder charge basically covers the conspiracy factor imo.

It seems that every other post is speculation. That is mostly what we talk about ( without any links). Can you clarify? Thanks Harmony.
I am guessing he is listed as the baby’s father. She moved there to be with him, possibly when first pregnant, and likely would not want her child to have a blank space for “father” , partly due to her religion, also if she thought they would be getting married eventually. Her uncle stated in one article that she moved to CO to be near him, and then found her job afterward, and we have read she worked at a coffeeshop before that.

I think people want to downplay the relationship now that we “know”he murdered her...but I am guessing they had what seemed liked a solid relationship and future to her at the time she made the move andpossibly for many momths afterward. Jmo

I agree with your first praragraph that at the time of baby’s birth, she likely would have included the name.

But I do suspect the relationship may have been rocky or on and off for some time. It will be interesting to hear what comes out.

Hey - sorry if you thought that me or others were on your back about the concept of the solicitation charge yesterday. I heard DA May speaking, as I know you did. I kept thinking and thinking... and I think I now understand what you were trying to convey. Mere speech is not enough, a further gesture of some kind is needed? If a pre-accomplice is arrested, perhaps from the ID search warrants, I expect PF will hit the conspiracy to commit murder charge as well.

:confused::confused::confused: Actually, IHNI what you are talking about lol. I guess I missed a bunch yesterday.

She didn’t give the baby his last name though (as far as I know?), which would be the norm for religious reasons.

Harmony, There is a rumor going around that you are bringing coffee and donuts for a snack break this morning....... Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy !

LOL I spoiled you all during the Mollie Tibbetts missing case with coffee graphics and goodies every morning.

Happy Holidays everyone! I am very sad that Kelsey's baby will no longer have her parents to enjoy Christmas with and what happened to her mom will always affect her life and happiness.

Excuse me?! Rumors are NOT allowed on WS.

Rather than alert a busy mod about this, just hand over the coffee and donuts to me and I'll take care of this.

jmo

I will happily volunteer this morning. I cannot be the only one craving these 24/7 lately. Although, hurry and take one, there are never leftovers at my house. :)

HAPPY SUNDAY! Hugs to Kelsey and her family. <3

img4l.jpg

For me I think it's an emotional thing. The baby's mom is missing. She's all you have to hang onto and I'd think you'd be cuddling that baby close to your chest, wanting to hold her close and feel the connection. YMMV.
Lets hope he is, and has been, good to that child and every other child he has come in contact with. I hate even thinking that Kelsey may have discovered he was involved in some illegal activity involving children, the internet, blah, blah, blah!

not his baby speculation? That is victim blaming.

What? That’s ridiculous. You don’t think it could be a trigger for rage if he found out? It’s really a stretch to say I in any way implied that someone would deserve this because they had a baby with someone else. Insulting to me, actually.

At this point I HOPE he isn’t the dad. That would be best case for that baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214