CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #19 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PF and his mother had considerable child care with the child. There was a real attachment there. In the case that KB announced her plans to move home, this puts pressure on PF to react in some way. Fight the move or custody?

In a vacuum, I find it hard to conceive that he would come up with murder.

He didn’t live in vacuum. He lived at home, where his mother cared for the child. Not sure what the dynamic was, but sometimes a loving son will care for a parent who is domineering.

“What kind of man let’s their child walk out their life? How can you do that?

These words have little meaning in most relationships but could be very powerful in some dynamics. It is possible that PF felt incredible pressure in an assymtric relationship with family.

And possibly acted in “their” best interest, but in reality acted in away that no one wanted or saw coming.

Last edited:
The charges listed on the court papers also say Frazee, possibly along with at least one other person, allegedly tried to rob Berreth and she was killed afterward.
BREAKING: New details in Patrick Frazee charges released for suspected murder of Kelsey Berreth

I wonder if the he/they tried to make it look like a robbery as a cover for her murder, and botched it, or if they were, in fact, trying to get something from her that was potentially incriminating to others?

It looked like
It was cracked a few inches,
And there was like a bright red strip ??? I stayed on the sidewalk. Shoulda took my
Binoculars lol

MLC, could P parked his truck somewhere after the neighbor reported seeing him there, and walked back in? Tia

Wondering if he took his daughter to the ranch & returned. I would not find it odd at all if K wanted to enjoy a relaxing day alone on Tday. Maybe she preferred R & R.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member