CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also was trying really hard to see if she ever had an engagement ring on in the pictures, but they seem to cut off the hand or be the wrong angle!

Some conservative SDAs wouldn’t give an engagement ring. But I saw earrings in one of her missing pictures so I can say that she would receive an engagement ring.

I feel there is key information being held back in this case. There is a lot of unexplainable behavior going on. From her fiancee not reporting her missing to her mother requesting and end to speculation for fear it could create a bigger problem.

Has anyone come forward and testified to this young woman's mental state? I fear mental problems may be at play here. Her fiancee's lack of concern coupled with them having a child together but living separately. There must be a reason for this living arrangement and his lack of concern that his child's Mom is missing. I'm going to assume for arguments sake he is not involved in her disappearance. Therefore, his acceptance of her odd behavior is rather telling.

I believe something nefarious is going on. No signs of a struggle, she was allowed to take her purse, indicates she left of her own free will. I would look for a third wheel in her relationship that she was trying to keep secret. I would expect she was using a burner phone is she was secretly seeing someone else. At this point they probably need to scrutinize all her facebook friends. Both male and female who have roots in the area her cell phone pinged off of.

I’ve not seen how old their daughter is. And what the usual childcare situation is. Does she go to daycare? Have a nanny?

The fact that Kelsey and Patrick are working out custody and “exchanging” the child in a public place leads me to assume that their relationship has been... not cordial, and probably for a while. I’m inferring that there’s a history of drama, if that’s the arrangement. Or do they live far apart and that’s a “meet at a halfway point” arrangement?

I know quite a few families who are divorced but co-parent, and the kids get picked up and dropped off at their homes. There’s one couple with a rancorous past, and the drop-offs would happen at the police station.
They did not exchange the baby in a public place. Kelsey and baby went shopping that morning at Safeway. They were seen on video there.

The fiance says he later that afternoon went to Kelsey's to pick up the baby.

jmo

A couple of thoughts to pull back over from Thread #1.

1. I find it interesting that the FBI was not in Woodland Park for the presser. That leads me to believe that the active investigation is going on somewhere else.

2. It should be remembered that Gooding, ID is on the direct route that a person would travel from Woodland Park to Tacoma Washington, where she has some family and maybe friends. (Do we know where she was raised?) . Perhaps someone she knew picked her up at her house and they were traveling back toward Washington State. She turned her phone off for the trip, but turned it back on briefly in Gooding to text the fiance and work, then turned it back off and continued headed northwest.

If she was traveling out of state to see family and friends, why wouldn't she call and tell anyone she was coming?

I wondered that as well. Which is why I asked if anyone knew where these photos on her facebook were taken:
Kelsey Berreth
Kelsey Berreth

( Can anyone link me to one of Kelsey's photo album photos or her profile photo? Not having facebook myself, it's hard to tell if she has much more on there that is public but I can scroll through photos if one is linked from an album. TIA.)
Profile photo: https://www.facebook.com/kelsey.berreth.7

Her cover photo is the photo of palm trees.

Breckenridge 8/2016: Kelsey Berreth

I can see her getting overwhelmed and wanting some time to herself, but not this much time. Her mom said at the press conference this was out of character for her, and I really can't see her just abandoning her daughter. Maybe she left on her own, but then something happened to her?
It’s possible but seems harder for me to believe. What poor luck, on the day you decide to just take off on your own for a break, you ... get taken or hurt or worse by someone you don’t know. That’d be weird.

Kelsey doesn't strike me as the type to take off on a 22-hour drive to Washington without packing one thing or telling a single person. Surely she'd at least do something with the cinnamon rolls first. I can't think of one time that I ever took my purse on a hike, either. But that's just me. MOO
Her brother stated that her makeup bag was there and no suitcases missing, but if she is like most of us women, she may have had another makeup bag and an additional small suitcase that they were not aware of, living in another state. The cinnamon rolls though......I would have taken those to eat on the journey! But that is me. IMO

Her brother stated that her makeup bag was there and no suitcases missing, but if she is like most of us women, she may have had another makeup bag and an additional small suitcase that they were not aware of, living in another state. The cinnamon rolls though......I would have taken those to eat on the journey! But that is me. IMO
An innocent explanation would be she intended to take the rolls, but forgot them. I've done that myself.

I doubt that happened here, but I have to admit it could have.

Whenever she left and why, she either took her purse with her, or someone else made sure to take it.

jmo

One of the many unanswered questions I have is: we do not know if she was active in her Mothers church or what effect her having a child and not being married has on her parental relationships. We also do not know if she and PF are actually still a couple, or if he as well is a member of her church. Sounds like that might be another issue.

Thank you. That's the first I've seen that video.

Looks calm, put together, on a normal outing.

Still would like to know what she purchased.

jmo

I wonder how she paid...I don't believe police have noted any activity on any of her bank accounts since she went missing, but it's possible she had saved up a wad of cash.

On the family's Missing Mother facebook page, the admin had posted a comment on Friday that said, "She was going out to dinner with her fiance and daughter. She didn't say where."
This was an admin comment on a December 6th admin post at 10:25am.

I believe that is okay to mention under TOS since it's the actual admin/page that posted the comment?
We need a link that mentions that kelsey had plans for dinner with her fiance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77