CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her brother stated that her makeup bag was there and no suitcases missing, but if she is like most of us women, she may have had another makeup bag and an additional small suitcase that they were not aware of, living in another state. The cinnamon rolls though......I would have taken those to eat on the journey! But that is me. IMO

I agree. Also, no one would leave for a week with food just sitting out in the kitchen. Yuck. Even if it is a spontaneous trip, I’d think she’d put the food away.

Jmo.

On the family's Missing Mother facebook page, the admin had posted a comment on Friday that said, "She was going out to dinner with her fiance and daughter. She didn't say where."
This was an admin comment on a December 6th admin post at 10:25am.

I believe that is okay to mention under TOS since it's the actual admin/page that posted the comment?
Okay, so what seems the most logical to me is that she returns home from the store, makes the cinnamon rolls, and fiance' picks her and the baby up for dinner. Then what? MOO

As per the Kelsey admin family member that created the FB page Missing Mother. Posted about 6 minutes ago.

Kelsey never told us she would be visiting. She never arrived in either place, so we search! We have family at home should she show up.

One of the many unanswered questions I have is: we do not know if she was active in her Mothers church or what effect her having a child and not being married has on her parental relationships. We also do not know if she and PF are actually still a couple, or if he as well is a member of her church. Sounds like that might be another issue.
We really don’t know anything, except she is missing.

Is this a photo you took yourself? Thanks!

Interesting that her cars are not there.

I wonder if police took the cars or if family did.

Yes I live very near her. Walk my dog by home a lot to go to memorial park. I don't know her or fiancé , I've never heard of them til now. Others who live in town are the same! Florissant is kind of far away from WP. I wonder if PF is from the area?! When I type last name, there are a lot w that last name nearby. So maybe that is why she moved here. JMO

On the family's Missing Mother facebook page, the admin had posted a comment on Friday that said, "She was going out to dinner with her fiance and daughter. She didn't say where."

I believe that is okay to mention under TOS since it's the actual admin/page that posted the comment?

Yes, we are allowed to post what the admin said on the official missing page.

Not everyone is close to their mother. For some people their mother is the last person they’d share information with.
Yeah but nothing points to that being the case here. Her mom spoke to her that day, reported her missing, is the face (and oddly the only face) of this, etc. There's nothing really pointing to them being estranged. And if she's bothering to text the fiancé and her work, it's just odd she wouldn't reach out to her mom. The whole point of those texts are clearly to buy time for someone. Not saying she didn't leave on her own accord and just didn't tell her mom, it's possible. Just not much about any of it makes sense or connects.

That's the comment I saw and posted about. I didn't know how to link it :/

There is a SDA church in Woodland Hills. Hopefully she had fellow members she had gotten close to that have been questioned. The information we have is SO limited and the family seems more focused on sharing her photo than sharing any information about her life in Woodland Hills. We have to trust there is much going on in the background that is remaining private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite