CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kelsey and her mom typically talk quite often" (the 1:24 mark in the video), so why didn't her mom call to talk until a full 10 days after Thanksgiving (December 2nd), if she knew "when to call and when not to"?

She probably DID call her daughter. And could never reach her. Which is why she called the fiance and eventually reported her missing.

Yes, that adds a bit more to the mystery. Why bake rolls and leave them on the counter? It indicates to me that she did have Thanksgiving plans.

Didn't someone here say that Kelsey's Pinterest included a 'making cinnamon rolls as Christmas gift' post? Maybe she was doing a trial batch and the intention wasn't to give them to anyone that day? Regardless, it's odd they were untouched.

Last edited:
We will have to do a forensic study of the progression of staleness on cinnamon rolls.

I imagine there are many factors that come into play...temperature and humidity in the home, does direct sunlight hit that spot. But seriously, if this is the case, I'm sure LE is looking into it to try and determine when they were baked, by whom, etc

He is the Dad..I am going to guess she put him in the birth certificate so there is no one disputing he's the Father.

Once Mom is "gone" he is it. To get custody of that baby would very difficult for anyone else who is not a parent unless he is dangerous, etc.

If they did in fact break up right before she left, I doubt there is any sort of custody arrangement.

If they did break up right before she disappeared, the last thing he'll be worrying about is custody. JMO

Still wondering about the rehab place in Gooding, ID The Walker Center
If she was there and didn't want information released, I don't think they could release any information
I think LE could get that info and then quietly end the investigation without providing any info to the public other than the investigation is concluded.

I don't think she's there. Though, it sure would be nice if she were.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members