CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #23 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I appreciate that everyone is entitled to an opinion, generalizing MSM as fictional is a political view. This is a crime forum not a political forum. Facts come from somewhere and we rely on those facts to come up with our theories. If you want to bash the MSM go to a forum of political views not a crime sleuthing forum. We need facts and they have to come from somewhere.MOO
Whoa there.... missed my point by a mile. Or rather, I didn’t clearly articulate my point, in which case, I apologize. I have no problem with MSM. NO POLITICS HERE. NONE! And since this is off topic, I won’t continue to elaborate. No issues, no bashing, no conflict....moving right along now......

Spencer Wilson on Twitter
Spencer Wilson‏Verified account @Spencer_WNews 14m14 minutes ago
A couple of new documents from the criminal case for #PatrickFrazee , charged with murdering his Fiancee #KelseyBerreth before a motions hearing today at 1:30. I'll break down each doc @KKTV11News

DwFdagYW0AISQFp.jpg

DwFdbpAWwAI77FM.jpg

DwFdcb3W0AEIaHn.jpg

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

I tried to research this and got contradictory info. It appears that on older feature phones, it was true that it would ping when turned off. Not so sure on smartphones. If true for them, then an iPhone user would be screwed in his criminal activity because you can’t remove the battery.
I can't on my Samsung S8 either.
I could buy a faraday "purse" off of Amazon for less than $10 though.
Moo
Faraday Bag, SiForce Signal Blocking Bag Shielding Pouch Wallet Case for Cell Phone Privacy Protection and Car Key FOB (Small) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079G6LTMS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Ch6lCbFXGC8XF

ITA I intentionally stay away from FB T IG and all other unmoderated social media sites regarding these cases bc people are cray cray and I like forming thoughts based on facts not cruel and idle gossip. Websleuths is the very best for this IMO.
Yes, I’ve ventured to other sites and it makes me appreciate the fact that the WS focus is on vetting information, so the conversations can be as fact-based as possible. Much appreciated!!

Now this

Police investigating Idaho woman for her possible role in Colorado mom's disappearance

Police investigating Idaho woman for her possible role in Colorado mom's disappearance

Details of their relationship are unclear, but they reportedly knew each other for years.
Interesting that CB said she 'saw' Kelsey in October and she did not appear to be in fear for her safety. Good to have some validation that CB has been involved in Kelsey's and Little K's lives in CO.
JMO

Is there any chance the probable cause affidavit will be made public today?

My sad thought, and NO disrespect to any nurses, but nurses deal with dead bodies more than the average person. I’m getting a sinking feeling assisting with the act and/or transporting KB’s body would not have been hard for IN. Given her profession, if that makes sense. I’m curious what she will be charged with...If/when she is charged. MOO

They don't believe he acted alone.
I doubt they would flat out say that in a press conference if it wasn't true.
I wonder how many more people were involved.
I have a feeling there are more than two.
MOO.
We have no idea what KB told her family and close friends prior to her murder. KB may have known some of these actors and exposed them to her family. The B family has been very quiet. Something tells me that they know more than we may think they do. I can only pray she told them everything she knew and it is assisting LE and helped LE arrive at these charges. I suspect there’s SO much info being kept close to the vest here. KB appeared to be very smart, a pilot instructor, far smarter than FB. Unfortunately not intuitive enough to foil his plot. I pray she kept her mom informed of everything she knew. MHO

ABC News reported Wednesday that a 32-year-old nurse from Twin Falls is being investigated for allegedly disposing of the missing woman’s cellphone in Idaho, according to two of the woman’s family members and a law enforcement source.

ABC’s Clayton Sandell reported that the Twin Falls woman has known Frazee for years and that the two worked together for a time in Colorado.

Reports: Twin Falls nurse suspected of disposing missing Colorado woman's cellphone

ITA I intentionally stay away from FB T IG and all other unmoderated social media sites regarding these cases bc people are cray cray and I like forming thoughts based on facts not cruel and idle gossip. Websleuths is the very best for this IMO.

And there is risk of terrible damage to a completely innocent person.

THAT, to me, is the real critical issue in only allowing posting from verified MSM sources.

We can already see here how the moderators have to continually warn us and shut the board down to remove unverified information.

Interesting that CB said she 'saw' Kelsey in October and she did not appear to be in fear for her safety. Good to have some validation that CB has been involved in Kelsey's and Little K's lives in CO.
JMO
There is a darling picture of the three of them - it is on MSM and I also saw it on the morning shows. The resemblance is startling IMO.

What is the motive and where is she? This case is crazy. I have strong suspicion that this is about child custody. This man wasn't even living with her. I don't see how this can be about him feeling trapped, they were not married and he seems like he was not at all interested in a relationship, not sure why I get that from him, but I do. I think this was about control and the child IMO. It rings true that his mother is fighting for custody even as her son is charged with murder. IMO

IMO, if IN was “solicited” by PF & chose to not report PF to LE, she was in agreement with him.
Granted, LE would not had much to go on, he would have denied the convo or claimed he was joking (MOO) but had he been questioned by LE regarding his intent, it might have scared the hell out of him.
I expect her to have a new “stall” soon, in Colorado.

MOO

Some videos from this morning:

Just a note-- toward the end of the above video a reporter asks KB's mom when she last saw her and CB says "October". That is the first time I have seen the month KB's family was there. This makes sense with the fall photo of KB, CB and Baby K. JMO.

When a cell phone is turned off, it cannot be tracked, as it is no longer communicating at this point.

When you search Google for:
“Can my phone be tracked when turned off?”

You will get results that are discussing location services being off, and not the phone itself.

I think this is what’s causing some confusion here.

There is no need to remove a SIM card, take out the battery, or take any other unnecessary measures.

Off is off, and there will be no further ping, other than a final one when the phone is powered down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08