CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the murderer or clean up person did make the rolls to have an aroma of fresh baked goods in the home. Idk.
To mask Clorox, perhaps.

As to the cinnamon rolls, I don't think their being on the stove means anything except to prove she was in her home that morning. Kelsey told her mom she made rolls for breakfast and LE finds the rolls on the stove. So it proves that yes, Kelsey was in her home that morning. And she was at Safeway at noon because of video.

The rolls being on the stove doesn't mean anything about taking a trip. It only means she had them for breakfast. LE didn't say the rest of her house was nice and tidy, ready for a trip. LE only stated that nothing was disturbed. She could have wet clothes in the washer, a full diaper pail and dishes in the sink. Which is how a normal lived-in house looks. LE only tells us the details that pertain to the timeline. Rolls and Safeway.

MOO :)

I think she was urged somehow by Patrick go to Safeway for some lame reason. So He,and or accompliss could get into her place,and lie in wait. Once she got back from Safeway he blocked her vehicles in so she couldn't escape the onslaught.
MOO

Me too. And I speculate P is on video in the SafeWay area, lurking & this explains lack of parking lot video. Of course there’s video, IMO. LE prefers “someone” not know they have them at a specific location at a specific time.
I wonder if P had a key to K’s home?

IIRC, exceeding the amount of $75,000. Let me look. BRB

ETA:
7. Jurisdiction is proper within the United States District Court for the District of
Colorado pursuant to 28 USCS § 1332 in that:
a. the matter in controversy exceeds the sum or value of $ 75,000, exclusive of
interest and costs, and
b. is between citizens of different States.

“Exceeds the sum or value of $75,000...”

22. Upon information and belief, the events and injuries that Kelsey Berreth endured as a result of Frazee’s actions prior to her death are the forms of injuries that the passage of these statutes were intended to prevent.
23. Upon information and belief, the violation(s) of these statutes by Frazee were the direct and proximate cause of each injury Kelsey Berreth suffered prior to her death.
24. Upon information and belief, as a direct and proximate cause of said violation of these statutes by Frazee, Kelsey Berreth endured fatal injuries that resulted in her untimely death on or about November 22, 2018.

These parts tend to add to my belief that she may have been drugged. It’s jmo

If she was drugged, how would her family know, if the body has not been found and the cause of death has not been released?

I think she was urged somehow by Patrick go to Safeway for some lame reason. So He,and or accompliss could get into her place,and lie in wait. Once she got back from Safeway he blocked her vehicles in so she couldn't escape the onslaught.
MOO
Neighbors said he had a history of parking behind her car(s) even though their were parking spaces available in the front. Some felt this was PF
exercising his control his control of her. If they had a fight, she wouldn't be able to drive away to get away from him.
Perhaps it was just faster and easier for him. Who knows?
There must be CCTVs in those houses and businesses in her neighborhood.
Are the neighbors mostly full-time residents or are their seasonal
residents, time-shares or AirBnBs?
Someone or a camera must have seen the killer(s) drive away.

imo

As to the cinnamon rolls, I don't think their being on the stove means anything except to prove she was in her home that morning. Kelsey told her mom she made rolls for breakfast and LE finds the rolls on the stove. So it proves that yes, Kelsey was in her home that morning. And she was at Safeway at noon because of video.

The rolls being on the stove doesn't mean anything about taking a trip. It only means she had them for breakfast. LE didn't say the rest of her house was nice and tidy, ready for a trip. LE only stated that nothing was disturbed. She could have wet clothes in the washer, a full diaper pail and dishes in the sink. Which is how a normal lived-in house looks. LE only tells us the details that pertain to the timeline. Rolls and Safeway.

MOO :)

Possibly. And in CB’s desperate attempt to find her beautiful daughter, she would convey what she was asked to convey, IMO. Nothing more.
I honestly don’t know how the poor woman found the strength to speak. Especially with the passing of so many days.

If she was drugged, how would her family know, if the body has not been found and the cause of death has not been released?
It could be that a used syringe rolled somewhere out of sight or a drop of the drug was found somewhere in the house.

Patrick's farrier forge is a scary and plausible theory. Is it big enough
to fit a body? KB was very petite but wouldn't her body have to be dismembered first then burned? His forge would be full of DNA evidence.

It would look suspicious if PF couldn't produce it for investigators and that he bought a new one after KB's murder. It would be like the missing blow-poke in the Michael Peterson case.
1- some forge's are pretty big- think barrel size
2- maybe the forge is not his, maybe borrowed it from buddy
3-I think this is a good possiblity seeing how he would know
how hot and dangerous the forge is. So hot, it's scary.

To clarify, it's reporting of child abuse or neglect. Not for adults.
And adults. Anyone who may be suspected of being neglected or abused. Children to adults. Not that this is the issue in this case, but I assumed anyone with knowledge of a crime has to report it or suffer consequences if discovered.

Sure you would, nothing better than having the person responsible admit to it. But that isn't the case here as seemingly nothing is going to motivate PF to say a word. This has been true for nearly a month now.

Each day brings forth a new opportunity for him to talk, tho. I’ve seen trials that start & suddenly stop, the defendant has a change of heart, deciding to plead guilty.
Thinking of old Court TV days......

Was there or has there been any thought to the fact of crime scene contamination? It has been reported that the LE made an initial entry to confirm a "well being" check. Then I read that family members had then gone to her home to confirm she hadn't packed up and left. THEN LE goes back and finds evidence, twice..
The defense may argue this. Much depends on what evidence was collected. Most importantly, it might depend on how Police gained access for the welfare check and how her brother gained access. If there was a hidden key outside, for example, then even that becomes problematic as anyone could have been aware of that key. We don't know anything in regards to this particular aspect of the case.

To clarify, it's reporting of child abuse or neglect. Not for adults.
I also think it's in line with the working environment. Nurses are mandatory reporters for elder abuse, domestic abuse and such, but only so much as it's witnessed in their line of work. For example, if my friend comes to me and cries on my shoulder about being an argument and she slapped her husband or he slapped her, I'm not required to report that. If a patient comes in, is beaten up and I feel in good faith that her partner did it, then I'm required to report it.

If someone is talking, maybe an accomplice was given a key, or the location of a hidden key. I think the wording relates to the felony murder/robbery theory, that PF set KB up to be robbed. Some of the other words seem to simply mean a class of person as victim of a crime? Wow - you're a lawyer and you have questions!? lol
I wonder if Patrick has a small fishing cabin somewhere. Could it be that PF gave the key to the remote cabin to the killer(s) to be able to dispose of KB's body without anyone seeing them?
imo

I believe that crime scene investigators in Raleigh, NC for the Michelle Young murder case took pieces of wall board from the master bedroom where she was bludgeoned to death by her husband as well as near the front door where LE thought the fight broke originated.

I think it's quite common in crime investisgations.
imo
Wow, just googled the Michelle Young case and the first (and only, to be honest) article I read had interesting parallels to what’s happening in this case. (Excerpts below)

“Much of the testimony in the trial has centered around Jason's actions after Michelle's murder. Police officers have testified he refused to cooperate with the investigation and Michelle's family said the Young family cut off their visitation rights with Cassidy.”

“Michelle's family eventually sued for visitation rights and ended up getting full-time custody of Cassidy. Prosecutors maintain Jason signed away his parental rights in order to avoid answering questions about his wife's death in a civil trial. Young's defense claims he didn't have the money for a protracted legal fight and gave up.“

Maybe KB’s parents/lawyers took a page from that playbook.... IMO, the safety and custody of baby K is their paramount concern.
Family cut ties after Michelle Young's murder

Last edited:
Media reports that Lee and Kelsey Berreth's fiance, Patrick Frazee, met at a rodeo and were romantically involved.

Idaho nurse questioned in Kelsey Berreth disappearance identified

Lee, a divorced mother of two, is believed to have been having a romantic relationship with Patrick Frazee. Sources close to Lee told ABC News that the pair have known each other for years, and reportedly worked together at one time.

She was involved in rodeo, being named 2008 Rodeo Queen of the Magic Valley Stampede. Frazee also was involved in rodeo, according to social media posts obtained by KRDO NewsChannel 13.

Woman being investigated in Kelsey Berreth case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member