CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #24 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought someone involved in the case (PF or maybe KK or someone he solicited) can be seen on the video and that's why it hasn't been shown. MOO

Maybe. Total spec on my part but what if someone, who she wouldn't recognize, followed her in safeway to be able to communicate to someone else when she was on her way home. Then the person is waiting, possibly hiding when she arrives back at home. I know if I ever have to hide from someone (when I'm playing with my kids, nothing nefarious), I immediately have to go pee. So i would need someone to give me the heads up to get in position so i wouldn't have to wait long. Again total speculation.

Maybe. Total spec on my part but what if someone, who she wouldn't recognize, followed her in safeway to be able to communicate to someone else when she was on her way home. Then the person is waiting, possibly hiding when she arrives back at home. I know if I ever have to hide from someone (when I'm playing with my kids, nothing nefarious), I immediately have to go pee. So i would need someone to give me the heads up to get in position so i wouldn't have to wait long. Again total speculation.

Agreed. I think it was someone not necessarily known to Kelsey but known to LE now.

I heard only a portion of another case on HLN today where a woman’s body was burned in a barrel with diesel fuel and three years later, they proved the eyewitness was telling the truth by finding petroleum products in the rings of tree branches that was exactly three years old. Fascinating stuff. Horrible murder.

Since K is unmarried, the way I read the civil suit procedure, her child/parents are next in line. Surely the attorney is aware of the law. Imo

In a civil case, you could sue anyone for damages. You have to demonstrate how their death impacted you. A mother of a child would probably be number one on the list.

If that's the case, why the secrecy? I'm sure "reporters" would have sniffed this out by now.

Well, it would be of no benefit to announce “based on info we are searching tomorrow at 8a.m., at John Doe blvd”
Because it’d be chaotic. IMO.
Often, the public searches are not beneficial. IF a person has been able to give LE a definitive search area, they don’t need 837 civilians, imo.
We know so little about any of theses cases. Only what LE wants known.
Moo

I'm not sure what the rules are in regards to this drug in CO, but in most states an RN isn't allowed to administer that drug.
But at any rate, the poster was talking about PF having access to the drug, not KK.
I understand that. However, he has more than one way to acquire drugs - himself or through someone else. . Also I was responding to your original post where you mentioned pre-op drugs and I remembered the info about her nursing job.

In any case, I doubt it went down this way, but it's sure is scary to imagine.

Last edited:
Life insurance would be very expensive for a pilot, if I'm not mistaken it's actually one of the questions asked on the form when you apply. Her company would most likely provide some type of coverage that she may or may not have increased and paid for the additional. She seemed responsible, having a daughter, owning a home and successful career leads me to believe she would have the mindset to take care of her daughter. If he were the beneficiary and he knew it - getting rid of her solved a lot of his problems. Additionally, her parents may have a policy on her too. JMO
Can one take out life insurance on someone without their knowledge?

Is anyone CLEAR on where P received the baby?
Did K deliver to him, did he go to K’s or did he meet her in a parking lot?
I have been unable to determine the location. Tysm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member