CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think oftentimes people assume someone must be a narc bc they are able to have relationships with women (or men) who seem to be more evolved than they are for lack of a better word.

We see someone like KB who seems to be an attractiv, educated, career minded woman and yet she fell for someone who we now see couldn’t have been who she thought he was. There was some sort of mask in place in order for PF to have kept her- MOO.

There are psychopaths and sociopaths who aren’t narcs.

All JMO.
I totally agree with you about psychopaths and sociopaths but it would a interesting fact to know if PF was under the influence of any substances and what kind . IMO

In the Cooper, Young and now this case the goal isn't gain info, the goal is to obtain child custody. JMO

Perhaps though I can’t imagine they won’t get that long before the civil trial would ever commence. They almost always are stayed until criminal trial is complete...which could be years. I think they will retain physical custody throughout his incarceration. Jmo

I was wondering the same thing, but I don't think so, aren't they assigned?
I think that the public defender is there to defend the rights of the accused. I have seen cases where the accused has "fired" the public defender, and it is a court process. There has to be good reason, and the public defender has to agree. They can get a different public defender, but the point is only to protect their rights. Defend whatever they think is needed to defend and to ensure that no rights have been violated in the system.

I have permission from Tricia to post this and she notified the other MODs so please do not report or delete – thanks!

Last week I mentioned on the forum I was going to take my drones to the WP, Divide and Florisasant area to film some of the area to get a little better idea of what we are discussing. I contacted Teller County Parks and Rec just to verify there wasn’t an issue flying out of Memorial which is less than 2 blocks from KB’s place.

Below are links to 360-degree panos of PF’s ranch, KB’s place, 2 of the Pike National forest very close to him so you can see the kind of terrain we are talking about and 1 of Cripple Creek. To view the panos it is better on a tablet or pc/laptop and not a phone due to the size of the screen of a phone but some people view on a phone. On a tablet open the link in your web browser and you should just be able to turn the tablet up, down, left or right to view all around. You can zoom in. On a PC/laptop open the link in a web browser and left click and HOLD THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON DOWN and drag any direction and let the mouse button up. You can drag in any direction, to zoom in/out use the mouse wheel. You should be able to see unbelievable detail if you have a decent screen/graphics card. Feel free to share the pano links with anyone as they are hosted by the company that assembles my panos and not my cloud.

The street level shots I took with my Gopro as I walked around the front and back of her house to make certain no one was there as you just don't fly a drone, even at 400' over a victim's house if there is evidence the family is there. The images I had to resize to upload so you definitely want to view the panos as they will show you unbelievable detail. Panos are made with between 24-30 hi-res images stitched together.

Here are the pano links…

PF Ranch Pano - Hangar 360 photos from around the world.

Pano of KB's place - Hangar 360 photos from around the world.

Teller County Pike National Forest Pano - Hangar 360 photos from around the world.

Teller County Pike National Forest Pano Backside - Hangar 360 photos from around the world.

Cripple Creek Pano - Hangar 360 photos from around the world.

I am also including some various pictures I took throughout the 2 days I was playing with my drones.

Enjoy

Attachments

• PF's ranch.jpeg
    PF's ranch.jpeg
    281.4 KB · Views: 121
  • PF's ranch 2.jpeg
    PF's ranch 2.jpeg
    314.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Kelsey's 2nd from Rt in group of 5 on left.jpg
    Kelsey's 2nd from Rt in group of 5 on left.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Kelseys_unit_facing_lake_ave.jpg
    Kelseys_unit_facing_lake_ave.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 128
  • Back_of_kelseys_unit_-_driveway.jpg
    Back_of_kelseys_unit_-_driveway.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Pike National Forest.jpeg
    Pike National Forest.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Cripple_creek.jpg
    Cripple_creek.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Pike National Forest 1.png
    Pike National Forest 1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I think CB might have been referring to formally living together. I know when my husband and I started dating we each had our own places, but often spent the night at each other's home. At that time, I would not say that we were living together, BUT we were together nearly every night. I don't think her statement rules out that they spent nights at each other's houses. MOO

Same with me...and I wasn’t calling my mom to tell her he stayed at my place more often than his. My mom was Irish Catholic, though a very modern one. Later on she told me she wished all of us girls had lived with husbands before marrying them, and she encouraged my sister’s early divorce when her husband turned out to be a bad choice. But on topic, I would guess PF did stay with Kelsey. Clearly their relationship had merit and feelings at some point. PF did not have to go to WA to help her move down to CO.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Tonight, we're taking a closer look at the wrongful death lawsuit with help from @McDivittLaw. Why now? What impact could it have on the criminal case, if any? We'll answer those questions & more tonight on @KOAA at 10. #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
We asked Sanders Law Firm, which is representing Cheryl & Darrell Berreth, for an interview. They told me they're unable to comment at this time. #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @KOAA

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
I also reached out to @4thJudicialDA for comment on how this lawsuit could impact the criminal case. A spokeswoman says the office doesn't handle civil cases & that they are handling the criminal case, which is under seal. #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @KOAA

In other words...we will learn nothing from their broadcast. Just more “expert” opinions. I trust the WS lawyers far more.

I have permission from Tricia to post this and she notified the other MODs so please do not report or delete – thanks!

Last week I mentioned on the forum I was going to take my drones to the WP, Divide and Florisasant area to film some of the area to get a little better idea of what we are discussing. I contacted Teller County Parks and Rec just to verify there wasn’t an issue flying out of Memorial which is less than 2 blocks from KB’s place.

Below are links to 360-degree panos of PF’s ranch, KB’s place, 2 of the Pike National forest very close to him so you can see the kind of terrain we are talking about and 1 of Cripple Creek. To view the panos it is better on a tablet or pc/laptop and not a phone due to the size of the screen of a phone but some people view on a phone. On a tablet open the link in your web browser and you should just be able to turn the tablet up, down, left or right to view all around. You can zoom in. On a PC/laptop open the link in a web browser and left click and HOLD THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON DOWN and drag any direction and let the mouse button up. You can drag in any direction, to zoom in/out use the mouse wheel. You should be able to see unbelievable detail if you have a decent screen/graphics card.

Here are the pano links…

Teller County Pike National Forest Pano - Hangar 360 photos from around the world.

Teller County Pike National Forest Pano Backside - Hangar 360 photos from around the world.

I am also including some various pictures I took throughout the 2 days I was playing with my drones.

Enjoy

Just awesome :) thank you for your valuable time to post this and take photos!

Below are links to 360-degree panos of PF’s ranch, KB’s place, 2 of the Pike National forest very close to him so you can see the kind of terrain we are talking about and 1 of Cripple Creek.

Thank you for winning the internet today. These are awesome, gives some great perspective. Cripple Creek appears to be at the top of the world!

ETA- can you mention what drone(s) were used and camera resolution? TIA!

Last edited:
I think CB might have been referring to formally living together. I know when my husband and I started dating we each had our own places, but often spent the night at each other's home. At that time, I would not say that we were living together, BUT we were together nearly every night. I don't think her statement rules out that they spent nights at each other's houses. MOO
This.

Many relationships today aren’t “traditional” living arrangements anymore for a variety of reasons. Heck, I know a few married couples who don’t actually live together for various reasons....none being relationship issues. While KB/PF living arrangement might be a curiosity, I don’t think, in today’s society, it’s the huge red flag many see waving.

I totally agree with you about psychopaths and sociopaths but it would a interesting fact to know if PF was under the influence of any substances and what kind . IMO
Way back many threads ago when we first saw his booking pic someone made the comment looked like he and SF had cut his hair with a pocket knife IMO looked like it had been burred and was regrowth , the reason for my drug screening question.
@LAHOLLA

Below are links to 360-degree panos of PF’s ranch, KB’s place, 2 of the Pike National forest very close to him so you can see the kind of terrain we are talking about and 1 of Cripple Creek. To view the panos it is better on a tablet or pc/laptop and not a phone due to the size of the screen of a phone but some people view on a phone. On a tablet open the link in your web browser and you should just be able to turn the tablet up, down, left or right to view all around. You can zoom in. On a PC/laptop open the link in a web browser and left click and HOLD THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON DOWN and drag any direction and let the mouse button up. You can drag in any direction, to zoom in/out use the mouse wheel. You should be able to see unbelievable detail if you have a decent screen/graphics card.

Here are the pano links…

Enjoy
Wow...awesome...thank you!! This gives such a different perspective (and I have only opened the first two)

Here are the pano links…

Enjoy
Wow!! Thanks so much for all the drone footage!!!

Tysm!!
So, someone MIGHT be in custody, charges pending until such time the investigation is complete?
Often we see a DUI/injury arrest. Later, the injured dies, the charge is amped up to manslaughter. Or a robbery at a gas station, the clerk is shot & survives for weeks, then dies. Now, the suspect has murder charges.

If a solicited/involved person talked to LE & put the blame on PF, it’s going to take some time to verify his details, imo. Maybe someone is under house arrest, even. For reasons unknown, LE prefers NO ONE know the person talking. Idk......

Speculation

We would know if someone was under arrest by now. That’s for sure. As far as charges go, they can be amended, yes.

Here are the pano links…

Enjoy
nice camera on that drone. thanks for the 360's and related photos. good work

I am surprised that inmates are not drug tested...just seems they would need to know if one was an addict, etc...
I agree , of course I am sure they are asked if they are taking RX drugs or under the influence of a substance - even the Dr. office paperwork asks that, but it just seems a smart test to do in the world we live in. Excluding : Mary Jane in the states it is legal of course.
Edit: typo

Parents of Kelsey Berreth file wrongful death suit against 'killer fiance' Patrick Frazee | Daily Mail Online

A new article from DM. Nothing new in the article except a great pic of KB and her parents. You can see how tiny KB was.

8247474-6567229-Broken_family_Cheryl_and_Darrell_Berreth_are_suing_Patrick_Fraze-m-17_1546906239238.jpg

(the Berreths above in 2014)

How about the “sensitive evidence” being sent to CO from ID LE? How do we know that isn’t human remains that FBI was testing? Maybe they are waiting on results for another arrest. jMO

I don’t doubt there might be another arrest, but if there is another principle to the murder that they know of, and I feel that they would by now, they would’ve arrested him/her. Accessories before or after, for example, might still be coming.

I thought the same with CW after learning he had searched for Oxy 2X & the search was reportedly deleted.
Maybe CO does not test unless the signs are obvious. If they thought someone to be “high” & a danger to himself or others, they’d want to house him separately, imo.
The morning PF was arrested, imo, he did not appear to be under the influence of any narcotic. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela