CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #26 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting information tyvm. Aren't signs of BPD, NPD, psychopathy etc. traits displayed by age 18 generally? If so, I would love to see how PF fared in school.

There was a classmate who was interviewed and quoted as saying "Patrick was Patrick" when asked about how PF was in school. That seems like a fairly odd statement to me.
Yes, that's true. The Personality Disorders form during childhood, when ones personality is developing. Someone can be born with a genetic predisposition for Anti- social Personality Disorder (Psychopath) but it is a combination of genetics and environment that determines whether or not the person may develop the disorder. Imo

Last edited:
Thanks for your professional input! You should definitely become verified!!!

Out of the 3 personality types you discussed which would be the most likely to plan a murder and potentially a violent one at that?
I don’t know what “verified”means but will contact the admins abt that!

To premeditate a murder demands utmost emotional control and is goal driven instead of emotionally reactive. I’d say psychopaths, more so than narcissists, are more likely to be identified in prisons for violent crimes where they hurt somebody (rather than “plain bank robbery”). However, it has to be a calculated psychopath, who can manage their impulsivity and rage, in order to plan a murder. Think Ted Bundy.

Again, don’t know where PF would fit in, which is where I should be given he isn’t my client.

There is a lot of overlap between sociopaths/psychopaths and narcissists. Much depends on what triggered them and what motivates them to step over into the dark side. There is callous manipulation, extreme self-centeredneas, exploitation, and lack of empathy.

Psychopaths: more likely to hurt others for specific purpose (eg get rid of witness). Narcissists: more likely to hurt others when their ego has been hurt (eg in response to “losing face”).

I can see PF fit into both. Alternatively, he might have lived fairly “normal life” until Sept 2018, when he might also have sufferered significant psych issue (like something happened which made him snap). It was in Sept when it was reported he first started soliciting for murder.

Also, personality disorder by default is “pervasive” and long term. It isn’t a sudden change in personality at age 30 or so.

Should maybe mention I’m a PhD clinical psychologist. Not that it makes me qualified to dx PF since he isn’t my client (in which case I’d have zero time to be on WS and speculate and discuss with other fellow WSs)!! I’d feel I was missing out big time:)
Are you interestested in becoming verified?! Psychologists are hard to come by and are really helpful in cases like this. Imo

Very interesting information tyvm. Aren't signs of BPD, NPD, psychopathy etc. traits displayed by age 18 generally? If so, I would love to see how PF fared in school.

There was a classmate who was interviewed and quoted as saying "Patrick was Patrick" when asked about how PF was in school. That seems like a fairly odd statement to me.
BBM
Agree, and not a compliment, either...

I think that the 2 guys were his workers at the ranchette. PF had to maintain his narcissistic "I'm the boss" posture. If they were day workers, he'd think "I paid these guys to do this job. I'm not getting out of my truck. I'm supervising their work."

PF also wouldntwant to risk being ambushed by a lurking reporter. He'd be faced with having his face all over TV and the awkward silence.
IMO
This.

I think what SRG is pointing out is that he likely has a personality disorder that has been somewhat dormant if you will. The word snapped could also be a reference to something triggered him. It's possible the death of his father was that trigger. IMO.

edited to also say: please correct me if I'm wrong. :)
I think you are right. There are often triggers that lead to something like this. I was referring to "snapped" as in when someone suddenly becomes enraged and loses control. So yes, sometimes a major change or significant event can trigger or worsen symptoms in one who already has a specific disorder. Imo

I don’t know what “verified”means but will contact the admins abt that!

To premeditate a murder demands utmost emotional control and is goal driven instead of emotionally reactive. I’d say psychopaths, more so than narcissists, are more likely to be identified in prisons for violent crimes where they hurt somebody (rather than “plain bank robbery”). However, it has to be a calculated psychopath, who can manage their impulsivity and rage, in order to plan a murder. Think Ted Bundy.

Again, don’t know where PF would fit in, which is where I should be given he isn’t my client.

I meant become a verified expert, self explanatory meaning I guess!

Thank you for your response. I just see the “terms” so loosely interchanged and maybe often times misused.....while I’m sure there are similarities between the different personality traits there also must be enough differences to make them unique.....Such as, violent tendencies, lack of self control, manipulation etc. Clarification definitely helps me at least understand!

Ok. Is there MSM reporting that confirms that PF’s father is in fact deceased?

This appears to be speculative at this point, and I think we are in danger of making a rumor a fact.

I understand that the WPU guy has a beard, and beards automatically make someone credible, but that’s not enough for me.

ETA: There appears to be a probate hearing coming up, and it very well could be a “living probate.”

I understand your opinion. I THINK KB was certain she would not be living with PF in the near future. Otherwise, I don’t believe she would have purchased a home.
If she anticipated him moving in with her, I think she would have purchased a much larger home. 750 sq ft is very small, especially for a two story, imo.
If we assume 250 sq ft for BRs total & another 150 for bath/kitchen, there virtually no space for a third person, imo.
Also, idk that KB did NOT want to live at the “ranchette”. Reportedly she enjoyed horses, outdoors, etc. I think PF did not want her living there. He could easily have said “mom won’t allow it, she owns the place”, & I do think he might have his own place in a barn.

Jmo
Or it was what she could afford.

The house is perfectly fine in size for a couple with one child.

I think they were still seeing each other but maybe it was off and on/rough. I think PF stayed w his Mom Bc he took care of the animals and it would be a pain to wake up so early so far from his moms to leave KB’s house to take care of the animals and farm everyday.

Jmo!

He would go along because its his truck and trailer. Didn't help unload because its not his stuff. I just don't see him dumping incriminating evidence at the dump like that. He may not be the brightest guy in the world, but he was at least trying to cover his tracks. So I don't see him doing something so blatantly stupid. But I could be wrong. Criminals do really stupid stuff all the time.
Many, many threads ago, I asked whose truck he was driving that day when pulling the trailer? Other members have asked recently and I haven't seen an answer yet, although I may have missed it. His red truck was taken by LE, and he was in that greenish/blue truck the day he was apprehended. The truck at the dump pulling the trailer was white. Did he have three trucks?

I in no way think PF snapped.

About the timing, I'm looking at it from another angle - with Dad gone, did this 'enable' PF to 'finally' pursue what he wanted, thus setting in motion his plans?
I was thinking along those lines as well. Hard to say since we don't have much information about his childhood and family dynamics. Not sure how much we are allowed to speculate in that area. I guess we can always discuss it in general terms. Imo

I in no way think PF snapped.

About the timing, I'm looking at it from another angle - with Dad gone, did this 'enable' PF to 'finally' pursue what he wanted, thus setting in motion his plans?

The term “snap” can mean many things so should clarify I didn’t mean all of a sudden PF would become “crazy.” I meant it more like there were significant underlying issues already. Perhaps, the shift in family dynamics (with his father gone) might have given PF the boundaryless “freedom” to do as he saw fit.

I obviously have no idea about PF’s family dynamics, so can only comment on what often happens when a parent dies and you’re an adult. “*advertiser censored*, I’m next.” Or “It’s up to me now to take care of XYZ.”

Some people, maybe PF, don’t have much resourcefulness when it comes to problem solving. Thus, extreme measures, like murdering those who don’t fit into the picture.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members